Am I mentally ready to start working a full-time job?

Hello I am asking this question as a great opportunity presented itself, however, I'm worried about my grandfather and his ongoing needs when they require more of my time and mental real estate. I am concerned for him and do everything I can to care for him with my other half (no other family members are assisting me), but don't want to get into a difficult position of leaving the job should I secure it. This is a great position and the chances of me getting it is far more than a coin toss because I have built solid and enduring relationships with the people who have posted the job so the last thing I want to do is to burn any bridges.

Attachments

• Job.jpg
    Job.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 39

Januarystorm

some points to consider:

1. i have found that when pluto is so directly on the ascendant the answer is a 'no' or 'there will be a extensive delay in the realization of this'. pluto here also shows the mental pressure you are on that are imposed on to you from the outside

2. south node in the first house, pluto, mars..all the malefics are there- you have got some meditating to do my friend- the first house represents you and it seems you have got some negativity going on.

3. plus side: you are represented by saturn- who is domicile- so still a strong position, also shows that working hard/having a good work-ethic/practical understanding of the situation is what is important to you

4. 10th house- 10th lord is mars- he is in the first house- which is not bad at all- its actually good it means the 10th house things now come to you- BUT there is a square from venus that just passed- and another square from mercury coming up. another good thing about the 10th house is the fact jupie jupiterius is there- and thats always good

5. 6th house of routines and work etc- is ruled by gemini- who is ruled by mercury- and he is in scorpio about to square the 10th lord- mars- who sits in house 1. i feel there might be a resolution to this quite soon- although perhaps because of the square aspect it wont be the smooth easy fast resolution-type

6. mentally ready- so for mentally-things we look at the moon. moon is in 11th house- in sagittarius, just got out of detriment, and will sextile 10th house lord mars soon..THAT does look a bit more promising!

there is something to be said about uranus as well i cant seem to put my finger on it

tikana

Yes you are super strong saturn .. its recovering
Moon sextiles lord mh
Mars is separating from snode ---> good
Mars is in 1st

rafaella

Hello I am asking this question as a great opportunity presented itself, however, I'm worried about my grandfather and his ongoing needs when they require more of my time and mental real estate. I am concerned for him and do everything I can to care for him with my other half (no other family members are assisting me), but don't want to get into a difficult position of leaving the job should I secure it. This is a great position and the chances of me getting it is far more than a coin toss because I have built solid and enduring relationships with the people who have posted the job so the last thing I want to do is to burn any bridges.

Well I think your job will be good and willing to be helpful, there is mutual reception between the significators, so if you need some time off, I'm sure you will be able to get it if and when things become difficult with family.

I do think things may become tough with family situation, I'm taking your grandpa etc as 4th house. Venus is rx and in detriment. Mercury 8th ruler applying to Saturn and Venus. Could be that he might get worse or be up and down. Saturn in 12th may mean hospitals.

So maybe discuss the situation with your managers after you start working and show you are someone of value to them, so that they don't just cast you off and find someone else.

All the best!

Thank you everyone for your replies! :)

I was interviewed however, they ended up giving the job to someone internally because I was told it was easier to do the setup and transfer from within the structure. It became down to logistics! Lol, who would've known?? Regardless, I'm happy my former co-worker got the position! :)