Help Working with a T-Square

I have a T-square between Venus, Pluto and the Moon with Venus squaring both Pluto and Moon, and Pluto opposing Moon.

I couldn't find very much about having a T-square with these players. I was able to learn that Venus is the apex planet, essentially serving as the moderator between the Moon and Pluto. Is that correct? That the onus is on me to imbue Venusian traits when either my Moon or Pluto gets out of wack? Or to use the positive aspects (ex Moon trine Neptune) these players have in order to deal with the tension?

Thing is, I understand this intellectually. But I don't know how this actually plays out in real life. My Moon is in Taurus, so it is ruled by Venus anyway. My Venus is Aquarius. And I am Pluto in Scorpio generation. All fixed, hence T Square.

Can someone tell me how to work these energies, how they'd even manifest? What am I supposed to do with my Venus? Or Neptune for that matter?

Any tales about working with this nonsense? I can't find my specific T-Square written about anywhere so I'm just making guesses.

JUPITERASC

I have a T-square between Venus, Pluto and the Moon with Venus squaring both Pluto and Moon, and Pluto opposing Moon.

I couldn't find very much about having a T-square with these players. I was able to learn that Venus is the apex planet, essentially serving as the moderator between the Moon and Pluto. Is that correct? That the onus is on me to imbue Venusian traits when either my Moon or Pluto gets out of wack? Or to use the positive aspects (ex Moon trine Neptune) these players have in order to deal with the tension?

Thing is, I understand this intellectually. But I don't know how this actually plays out in real life. My Moon is in Taurus, so it is ruled by Venus anyway. My Venus is Aquarius. And I am Pluto in Scorpio generation. All fixed, hence T Square.

Can someone tell me how to work these energies, how they'd even manifest? What am I supposed to do with my Venus? Or Neptune for that matter?

Any tales about working with this nonsense?

I can't find my specific T-Square written about anywhere
so I'm just making guesses.
SPECIFIC INFORMATION ON T-SQUARES :smile:
at http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

'T' SQUARE:

asptsq.gif
Two planets in opposition
are both in square to a third planet.
This brings tension and sharp, pressing problems
the result of which may be great energy
and consequently
a better than average chance of success throughout life.

When interpreting a T' Square
all the factors involved - planets, signs and houses
- must be taken separately
and then built up into a picture of the choices
difficulties and solutions
which each planet suggests.

When the 'T' Square is in:
Cardinal Signs, there is exceptional dynamism and energy;
Fixed Signs, people may be excessively stubborn
fighting personal battles to the bitter end.
Mutable Signs
, they may try to solve, or even avoid
the problems associated with the 'T' Square
by being flexible and adaptable.

Solution to the 'T' Square

asptsqa.gif

A: via harmonious Aspects.

The tension of the 'T' Square
can be released or positively expressed
through the planet which makes the closest sextile or trine
to any of the three planets in the 'T' Square.
In this example the emotional tension
of the Sun-Mars-Saturn 'T' Square
can be released through the sextile to Jupiter in Cancer.

Thanks for this information but I have the intellectual/conceptual part of it down. I just want to know, practically, how it manifests and resolves itself in the life of humans.

conspiracy theorist

If you really want to know how your specific t-square manifests, then you'd have to post your chart. After all, every natal chart is unique, which includes planetary configurations.

ktlynnpo

I was looking for info on my t square.. it is also moon Venus Pluto .. I clicked on your chart image and you have the same birthday as me. 1-24-91 Makes sense I guess. I'm thankful you posted. I understand it's so hard to deal with, I feel you.