Birthday today. can someone read my chart and make my day?/

aquarianbd

No specific questions. What stands out in your eyes.

Any kindness will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_dipyaman.61283.194771.png
    astro_w2gw_dipyaman.61283.194771.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 30
  • horoscope-synastry-chart2__solarni_22-1-1988_11-52_rok_2019.png
    horoscope-synastry-chart2__solarni_22-1-1988_11-52_rok_2019.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Do you want your natal chart read, or your solar return? If you're looking for a solar return reading, you need to post your solar return chart. If all you want is a natal chart reading, please say so. Since you led with announcing that it's your birthday, that makes it sound like you're looking for a solar return reading.

Happy birthday!

aquarianbd

Thanks a lot Osamenor.

Yes a solar return reading would be great, but if you people are too bz, natal reading is also fine....

Thanks again for the wish. Little kindnesses make great wonders hihihi.

Tandy

Banned
Your solar return sun rests on your MC for duration of personal year. It has passed the test and will remain their to hold up your fort for the rest of the year. Be prepared to represent your fort, whatever that is. You have clout this year. The transiting sun will leave MC and move onto to touch ntal mercury venus and moon in 10th and 11th and the only thing in your way will be a horny mate at end of year who wants to steal your mojo. That untended Mars in your chart natally, will be activated by this years solar return. Moon and Venus will suffer in hopeful dreams if you let him. The moon is slow this year. Don't get caught up in trouble with others.

aquarianbd

Wow. Thanks a lot Tandy. I am all geared up now,hihi... Good news after a long drought. really my mars is inactive and the venus and moon is hyper-active lol. Trying to resolve that issue.

Thanks again .

Tandy

Banned
solar return sun hits moon and venus in natal too. you can look at SR chart to see what houses will activate during year - look for some sweetness.