Will the judge decide in my favour?

Vyri

Banned
7000 Sometimes sitting quiet is the key to letting Pluto-crats mull over the situation. Are you infavor of Parallels of declination - there are a number of planets sidling up to each other by the 4th & 5th of next week. If Rose's money isn't within the Landlord's bank by the 12th or 13 of Dec. will eat my hat.
Moon is not in a position to vy which is the key why she is exalted..known to hang on to her purse strings is how she should be viewed by the potential Landlord..whom is not Jupiter (ergo Inharmony in Scorpio) nor is he Neptune..a non Lily to you am thinking you don't use nor consider him, & then there's modern Uranus a friend with Saturn-Daddy conglomerate Parallel Venus..likes to be in the 11th house with mutual reception host of Aries Mars exalted..(decision maker) likes Rose's attitide and awareness of his position to change the works.
N.N. in Rose's 2nd future = her money has clot even if it is a mere trickle, that is the way I see it.
Sun is the leveler in harmony Sagittarius 6th, within days (Mercury conj. Pluto in the 7th, Mercury as lord of Rose's 4th Virgo is a decision to move, Moon trine Pluto modern) agreement with minimal concession (she speaks of trifles with assertion so the boss knows she does have a voice..yet she is considerate-willing to asssert herself if need be-not a helpless woman.)
Sorry bout the dreamer romantic in me..but today & especially in the Hub am thinking traditional is valued among the older Plutocrats-How old is Rose..may I ask? & the landlord..young or?
She is a confident woman isn't she? Am thinking even if the Landlord should not favor her offer at first (Moon contra Parallel many of the decision planets making conj. Parallels) she should sit tight & wait for the last comment of the potential Landlord...she really can't afford to do otherwise?
All the best
Vyri

aquarius7000

Hi

Rose is in her mid-sixties. Yes, she holds on tightly to her purse strings. She put in her offer equivalent to the landlord’s asking price.

I do follow Lilly, but I do not follow anyone to a tee because I use my experience and gut feeling too. However, I seldom consider the outer planets in astrology. I make exceptions say if Uranus is sitting bang on the Asc.

I was in a hurry last evening so didn’t do a second reading after turning the houses. For me, the Landlord is the 10th house. However, since I gave Rose the 1st house, the new apartment would be the 7th. Since we are talking about the new landlord, perhaps the new landlord would be the 4th? Not sure if I should do that. Will think about it.

Rose has to vacate her present apartment by year end. She does have another apartment of her own that she theoretically could move into in the interim in case she were not able to find a new place by Dec 31st. However, she does not want to. So let’s not even consider that.

Btw, I do not know the age of the new landlord. I only know that he is presently in England.

7000 Sometimes sitting quiet is the key to letting Pluto-crats mull over the situation. Are you infavor of Parallels of declination - there are a number of planets sidling up to each other by the 4th & 5th of next week. If Rose's money isn't within the Landlord's bank by the 12th or 13 of Dec. will eat my hat.
Moon is not in a position to vy which is the key why she is exalted..known to hang on to her purse strings is how she should be viewed by the potential Landlord..whom is not Jupiter (ergo Inharmony in Scorpio) nor is he Neptune..a non Lily to you am thinking you don't use nor consider him, & then there's modern Uranus a friend with Saturn-Daddy conglomerate Parallel Venus..likes to be in the 11th house with mutual reception host of Aries Mars exalted..(decision maker) likes Rose's attitide and awareness of his position to change the works.
N.N. in Rose's 2nd future = her money has clot even if it is a mere trickle, that is the way I see it.
Sun is the leveler in harmony Sagittarius 6th, within days (Mercury conj. Pluto in the 7th, Mercury as lord of Rose's 4th Virgo is a decision to move, Moon trine Pluto modern) agreement with minimal concession (she speaks of trifles with assertion so the boss knows she does have a voice..yet she is considerate-willing to asssert herself if need be-not a helpless woman.)
Sorry bout the dreamer romantic in me..but today & especially in the Hub am thinking traditional is valued among the older Plutocrats-How old is Rose..may I ask? & the landlord..young or?
She is a confident woman isn't she? Am thinking even if the Landlord should not favor her offer at first (Moon contra Parallel many of the decision planets making conj. Parallels) she should sit tight & wait for the last comment of the potential Landlord...she really can't afford to do otherwise?
All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned

The way you speak about the apartment rose has already & is able to move into should she have to may be the Moon in Taurus, am looking at all those contra-parallels she is making & I'm inclined to have 2nd thoughts about the situation, even if her offer is accepted, but maybe the Moon making all those contra-parallels (oppositions) just means separating herself from the present situation & moving.

All the best
Vyri

aquarius7000

Hi,

I mistakenly called the owner the landlord of the new apartment Rose has put in an offer for. Rose wants to buy that property (not rent it).

If the owner of the new place is shown by the 4th house of the chart (new place being the 7th house of the chart), then Mercury (via Virgo) is n a bad state in Sag. Now Rose liked the place which is why she is putting in the offer. Mercury also is VOC, so the owner will not take any decision looks like? Hmm... confusing. However, the Moon (Rose) is not only exalted, but also in the 11th house, so I am really confused about this one.

Will update, as always, once I have heard from her as to the owner's decision.

rafaella

Hi all,

Spoke with Rose today and she lost the case - got the news just one day before Thanksgiving.

She is already looking at new apartments (to buy), but did mention that she will ask her lawyer if she should re appeal.

Thank you.

Thanks for updating! I'm not surprised by the outcome. But surprised she wants to reappeal...!!

Its is the norm for landlords to raise rent every year or so, at least where I live, so I'm surprised its not the case in NY. If I were the landlord, I would try kick her out too... its business, not charity after all. I think she should have agreed to increased price, maybe negotiated a deal.

aquarius7000

Thanks for updating! I'm not surprised by the outcome. But surprised she wants to reappeal...!!

Its is the norm for landlords to raise rent every year or so, at least where I live, so I'm surprised its not the case in NY. If I were the landlord, I would try kick her out too... its business, not charity after all. I think she should have agreed to increased price, maybe negotiated a deal.
You can increase the rent here in NY, too, but, after a certain no. of years of tenancy, only by a certain (low) percentage, which I find correct because high rent has already been earned off of the tenant for the first ten yrs, so it is consumer protection. The landlord knew that he wouldn't win the case easily so used many false allegations and paid the caretakers and other work personnel of the building to help him because he knew he would be going against the law if he were to increase the rent over the permissible percentage because Rose had lived there some 30 years. A sort of a similar law exists in Germany also.

aquarius7000

Hi,

An update, that Rose has her interview with the housing board for the new apt. in NYC on this Monday. I take it as a formality more or less, especially as she has offered the asking price. Will update again once I have some feedback from her.

Also, re. the old apt., for which she lost the case, she decided not to go for a retrial. I think that was sensible of her.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Final update for this thread. Rose called me today to let me know that she finally got the new condo she had put an offer in for. She finally got the good news. Thanks for reading the chart along with me.