Sleep Paralyis.

conspiracy theorist

I believe that a sleep paralyzis puts you in a state where you can have an out of body experience. I have learnt how to leave my body when I am paralyzed and I have also learnt how to reconnect with my body. My mom has also done it lots of times. Sometimes I have been pulled out, sometimes I have had to do it on my own. Might be us dreaming or imagining things, but it feels real. One time when I was a child I went around the house to see what everybody was doing while my body was left in my bed with fever. When I woke up everybody could confirm what I had seen. Regardless of how many mystical experiences I have there is a part of me that can't believe in these things, but I find them fascinating.

My Uranus is very close to the twelfth house and my moms is in the twelfth. We both have harsh aspects between Sun-Uranus and Moon-Uranus and we both have Mars sextile Uranus. Other than that we have nothing in common except for Chiron in the fifth house.

Could you explain the technique for leaving your body?

Bina

A lot of my dreams over the years have been war related. A similar dream to the one where you killed someone was when I was in a firefight in one of the former places where I lived. I barged in the front door and fired my gun once and it hit my target straight in the middle of it's forehead. I was thinking how clean and satisfying the shot was and I woke up with a smile on my face.

I've seen the brand of astrology you practice.. do you personally have a theory on why we have certain dreams astrologically speaking? My SN is in Aries with the ruler conjunct asc so from a certain perspective my war dreams make sense.

These kind of dreams can be related to past life memories, especially when recurring... perhaps you were a soldier in a past life and/or killed in war... those kind of memories can be very disturbing and so can resurface in the next life as the soul is trying to deal with it. Also the SN connection may be hinting at this... do you have any aspects to the SN?

conspiracy theorist

These kind of dreams can be related to past life memories, especially when recurring... perhaps you were a soldier in a past life and/or killed in war... those kind of memories can be very disturbing and so can resurface in the next life as the soul is trying to deal with it. Also the SN connection may be hinting at this... do you have any aspects to the SN?

Yes -- Mars Trine SN, Moon sextile SN and Neptune/Uranus at the bendings. I was born with a birthmark on my neck that looks like a scar. I wonder if I was impaled through the neck in a past life.

Bina

Yes -- Mars Trine SN, Moon sextile SN and Neptune/Uranus at the bendings. I was born with a birthmark on my neck that looks like a scar. I wonder if I was impaled through the neck in a past life.

Planets square SN can indicate unprocessed past life stuff, so Neptune/Uranus show unresolved issues. With Mars trine SN, you might have integrated the Martian stuff, also depends on whether the aspect is applying or separating (take into consideration that the nodes move backwards round the zodiac).

That dream you had as a kid made me think your shoulder may have been injured in a past life, probably in some kind of fight or battle. That sounds definitely like a past life memory, especially as children can get glimpses of previous lives much easier, later it all gets covered up by the present life. Also the injuries we receive in certain places can sometimes give problems in the same place in the next life, this is especially so if there was violence involved.

Last edited:

sagittariussoul

Can you describe one closely. Like what kind of a dream or nightmare you are having, when it strikes?

When I had my first episode (Two in one night) I dreamt that I was in my Nan's house, she passed away in october. But the weird thing was that I actually dreamt i was being posessed by a spirit. It definately wasn't her since it felt more agressive. I tried to talk to my mum about it, but she doesn't believe in spiritual and astrology stuff. So she simply dismissed my dream so i decided to make a thread here to see if it was actually a proven thing y'know?

Neptunian Rainbow

Could you explain the technique for leaving your body?

It is not easy to do. When you want to move, your mind tries to connect to the body and make it move, it´s the only technique it knows. Moving outside of the body is more like thinking yourself forward. I focus on releasing myself from the body and I focus on where I want to be.

My mom lets herself sink deeply into the paralysis and she feels heavier and heavier and then all of a sudden she is outside. It seems to me that she releases her resistance to the feeling of not being able to move the body and then the soul can detach from trying to do it.

Moving through walls is also difficult; the mind does not believe that it is possible. Again, it is about trying to free the mind and focusing on the goal. If I want to go outside of the house I cannot focus on the act of passing through the wall, I think that I am past the wall and then it feels like I slip through it within an instant. When I get scared I think that I want to go back to my body and then I am back within an instant regardless of how far I have went.

Perhaps the sleeping paralysis needs to reach a certain stage before it is possible for the soul to leave the body. I do not know. Sometimes I am pulled out by a strong force and it is difficult to stay in the body even if I use all of my power. Sometimes I have a buzzing/vibrating feeling in my body and then I am suddenly thrown out. In those cases I am not in complete control, I am shown things that help me understand myself and life in general. When I am deeply invested in working with myself and searching for answers I am more prone to having these experiences.

Sometimes I just have a sleeping paralysis and to remove myself from the discomfort I leave the body by myself but it is difficult. I am more prone to having these experiences when my Neptunian nature takes over and I have poor boundaries and when I am not grounded. During the last few years it has not happened to me, I have better boundaries know and I am more grounded. The times I have done it I have felt as if I am moving through mud. I myself am floating in a weightless form, but it may feel heavy to move since I haven´t practiced the technique enough. Everything around me looks the same, but a bit blurry. I hear sounds, but with an echo. I don’t feel as protected as I am in the more dreamlike OBE:s. These experiences feel kind of meaningless to me. I move around aimlessly and feel a bit scared. Sometimes I see something that looks like a ghost. One time one seemed to try to enter my body, he told me his name very loud inside my head and then he came at me. I asked for help and then he left immediately.

My mom used to go out flying regularly during a phase when she felt really low. It made her feel freer. But she has also had to push away some creepy beings.

I never try to look for these experiences since my chart says I shouldn´t and because people have told me that I have to be careful. I believe that I would become mentally ill if I would for example use drugs or use extreme forms of meditation. But we are all different in this regard. Watch out for feelings of paranoia, feelings of not being grounded in this reality and so on. Then you need to focus on ordinary things for a while to ground yourself.