Am I destined to do nothing more but exist and be a failure in this lifetime?

Love2Know

I didnt see an online boutique link.. can I look???? Plus dont you have like 4 kids.. soooo young.. all i ever wanted to do since 11 was have kids.. like in that book the giver where they have the village breeders. Very awesome job.. your newest and mine are almost the same age.. i feel like it is so much work how do you have time for Anything??? I have been chained to a couch nursing basiclly 24/7. Do you sleep?? I do not really ever put him down.. I am in awe of Mothers that have kids and still do normal life things.
Good luck with your signing im sure your voice is beautiful.. do you have recordings or or mp3 downloads???

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INTERPRETATION AND YOUR INSIGHT!!!!!!!

I've turned to astrology to try to learn how to overcome these obstacles
that I continually seem to face.

I have learned that unless you get it right, Saturn will keep spanking you over and over and over and OVER again! And thank you SO MUCH for your interest in my online boutique!

Once I've officially launched it I'll send you the link!
In failing miserably in previous business ventures before,
I hope I've finally lined up with the energies
to get it right this time
and be successful!
Since clearly ours is an online astrological learning forum
then members enjoy practising their skills
and anyone at any level of experience
including complete beginner
may post an opinion :smile:

therefore

if you require reliable advice for an important business venture
then you are advised to consult an experienced professional astrologer
for example
http://www.renaissanceastrology.com/electional.html

'.....Electional astrology is used to pick or elect the best time astrologically
to take action or begin an activity.
Renaissance astrologers were very focused on the time when anything began
or was born because the influences in action for this time foretold the whole life of the person or thing.
While we can't choose our own birth times,
we can choose the birth times of many activities in our lives maximizing the positive and minimizing the negative factors for that activity.
By aligning ourselves with the cycles of the Heavens we increase our ability to control our lives here on Earth.

Using traditional astrology ensures that the complete range of traditional techniques are considered
and allows for the precise and powerful choice of exactly the right time range,
not merely a particular "lucky" day.....'

JUPITERASC

Dr. Warnock is a friend of yours, JupiterASC?

I've had some communications with him over the years.

He is really skilled.
I would also recommend him,
but for someone short on cash,
he's not exactly cheap
Better to spend some cash on reliable, skilled professional advice
than repeatedly experience business failure due to an unwillingness to obtain that advice 'because it is expensive'
Continual business failure is even more expensive
:smile:

JUPITERASC

Yes, of course, Jupiter, but the OP made it clear that with 4 little kids and all the other stuff in her life, she doesn't have the funds.

We need to try to support her in a way which is not pie in the sky. When I was her age my Dad told me I should stop buying cheap Fiat cars, and that I should buy a decent car---a Mercedes. The car payment, even if I had the down would have been 1/2 of my entire salary at the time. It was not realistic.

We need to try to be realistic for the OP.
To be realistic, the OP needs to be aware
that ours is an astrological learning forum
on which many of us are student astrologers
therefore
the most helpful factor is for the OP to be aware
that there is an important difference between amateur assistance
however well meaning
and professional, experienced delineation

TAURUSGAL

I didnt see an online boutique link.. can I look???? Plus dont you have like 4 kids.. soooo young.. all i ever wanted to do since 11 was have kids.. like in that book the giver where they have the village breeders. Very awesome job.. your newest and mine are almost the same age.. i feel like it is so much work how do you have time for Anything??? I have been chained to a couch nursing basiclly 24/7. Do you sleep?? I do not really ever put him down.. I am in awe of Mothers that have kids and still do normal life things.
Good luck with your signing im sure your voice is beautiful.. do you have recordings or or mp3 downloads???

Lol... no i only have 3.... 3 boys... 13...6...2months... Im the queen on multi tasking... i work in between his naps...and while he's nursing... everything in my home is on a schedule so i dobt get overwhelmed or fall behind. And me personally, i HAVE to be doing sommething to make money. I just feel that i cant give up on the lifestyle that i sacrificed everything for. And my boutique is not ready yet :) ! Thank. You so much for your interest, ill definitely post the link to it once i launch. Ive been working on it fir about 2 1/2months so im really excited to be nearing completion.

TAURUSGAL

Ill also send you the link to my music once im back at my computer. :)

TAURUSGAL

Since clearly ours is an online astrological learning forum
then members enjoy practising their skills
and anyone at any level of experience
including complete beginner
may post an opinion :smile:

therefore

if you require reliable advice for an important business venture
then you are advised to consult an experienced professional astrologer
for example
http://www.renaissanceastrology.com/electional.html

'.....Electional astrology is used to pick or elect the best time astrologically
to take action or begin an activity.
Renaissance astrologers were very focused on the time when anything began
or was born because the influences in action for this time foretold the whole life of the person or thing.
While we can't choose our own birth times,
we can choose the birth times of many activities in our lives maximizing the positive and minimizing the negative factors for that activity.
By aligning ourselves with the cycles of the Heavens we increase our ability to control our lives here on Earth.

Using traditional astrology ensures that the complete range of traditional techniques are considered
and allows for the precise and powerful choice of exactly the right time range,
not merely a particular "lucky" day.....'

I have a career report that I purchased from an astrologer that aspects the transits against your Midheaven. She's not really that expensive. But the day I'm choosing Nov 15, is the day that the sun will trine my midheaven. This particular report shows good times and bad times for a year ahead. I had purchased one of her reports a couple of years ago and went back to see what the aspects were for a business that I'd previously tried (network marketing) and wouldntcha know it! Doomed from the start LOL.

But thank you as always for providing resources within your posts, I genuinely appreciate your willingness to help. Although I'm not thrilled to have to go back to the beginning and try to figure out what I'm missing from my mental library of astrology because I just get so lost, like a literal loss of time, I'm anxious and ready. I think now I'll have a different appreciation for it. Back then, I was just a teenager trying to figure out if her and and her boyfriends charts were compatible with some astrology software my dad purchased lol. But Astrology is so amazing to me especially to see what I read in black and white right in front of my face.

TAURUSGAL

To be realistic, the OP needs to be aware
that ours is an astrological learning forum
on which many of us are student astrologers
therefore
the most helpful factor is for the OP to be aware
that there is an important difference between amateur assistance
however well meaning
and professional, experienced delineation

Like with anything else, I look for consistencies, one website will say today will be a great day, the next will say, I'll be emotional, the next will say I'll inherit a windfall lol. I enjoy different interpretations because everyone does it differently and there's always something that I receive from one that I don't from another. I'm here to learn how to do this. I have basic understandings of the planets, the houses, the signs, and the aspects, but I don't know how to put them together so-to-say. I know what Saturn in leo is, and what the 9th house represents, and what saturn in the ninth means. but it's the Saturn in leo in 9th where I start to get choked up. LOL. I bounced all around with astrology versus laying a brick by brick foundation.

JUPITERASC

I have a career report that I purchased from an astrologer that aspects the transits against your Midheaven. She's not really that expensive.

But the day I'm choosing Nov 15, is the day that the sun will trine my midheaven.
This particular report shows good times and bad times for a year ahead. I had purchased one of her reports a couple of years ago and went back to see what the aspects were for a business that I'd previously tried (network marketing) and wouldntcha know it! Doomed from the start LOL.

But thank you as always for providing resources within your posts, I genuinely appreciate your willingness to help. Although I'm not thrilled to have to go back to the beginning and try to figure out what I'm missing from my mental library of astrology because I just get so lost, like a literal loss of time, I'm anxious and ready. I think now I'll have a different appreciation for it. Back then, I was just a teenager trying to figure out if her and and her boyfriends charts were compatible with some astrology software my dad purchased lol. But Astrology is so amazing to me especially to see what I read in black and white right in front of my face.
Electional astrology is at another level from a career report
An Electional chart is very different from one particuar aspect

Like with anything else,
I look for consistencies,
one website will say today will be a great day,
the next will say,
I'll be emotional, the next will say I'll inherit a windfall lol.

I enjoy different interpretations because everyone does it differently and there's always something that I receive from one that I don't from another. I'm here to learn how to do this. I have basic understandings of the planets, the houses, the signs, and the aspects, but I don't know how to put them together so-to-say. I know what Saturn in leo is, and what the 9th house represents, and what saturn in the ninth means. but it's the Saturn in leo in 9th where I start to get choked up. LOL. I bounced all around with astrology versus laying a brick by brick foundation.
These are all GENERAL interpretations
ELECTIONAL astrology is SPECIFIC to the individual
takes into account their natal chart potential
and is skilled work
in relation to current planetarylocations

waybread

Taurusgal, learning astrology takes time and study. You will get the hang of it if you keep at it, but you will need patience. If you are good at multi-tasking, astrology is a bit like that on a huge scale. Each horoscope has 10 planets x 12 houses x 12 signs, so that's 1,440 data bytes just there; and there are more (like aspects and house rulers) to follow.

A horoscope, like the individual it represents, is complex and usually inherently contradictory. Part of you would love nothing better than just to take the day off. But another part of you wants to make progress on your career goals. Which side wins? Can they compromise so that each gets a bit of what she wants?

So maybe your moon is having a fabulous day with a big transiting Jupiter trine; but, but your sun feels frustrated and unhappy with a square from Saturn.

This is why horoscope interpretation is fundamentally a work of synthesis. It requires us to be panoramic thinkers.

Kannon

I guess my question is, what is it that I'm missing that is preventing me from reaching the potential that I feel I can?

More specifically, here again, I'm attempting to start a business, this time with something I do love, Fashion/online boutique and I'm looking to launch within the next 2 months. Is this something that could finally be successful?

You have asked questions which are not equivalent and which may work to obscure each other:

1.) The thread title using hyperbole to get attention. The answer to that one is NO. No one is destined to that. This is not a question that can be answered with astrology or needs to be.

2.) What is it you are missing that is preventing you from reaching your potential? There are a number of ways this question could be answered truthfully and you may get those answers 'by committee' here.
One answer is "Karma." That is always a truthful answer when there is frustration involved in life dynamics that seems to keep you from moving forward. Always. The question for you is, what are you willing to do about it?
There are two ways to deal with karma: (a) slog through it understanding that there will be setbacks, heartbreaks and temporary victories; (b) negate it. If you are sincerely interested in the latter option you can ask me about it in a private message. I have nothing to sell you, but I don't want it to derail the focus here.

3.) The question regarding your business start-up is probably best asked as an horary question to a skilled person on the horary board here.

The best answer overall here is that We ALL co-create our life outcomes whether we do it aware or unaware.
To Co-create effectively means to use the mass of Creation's power by dropping all blocks and preferences and get guidance for clarity first. Ask that the best path forward in your life endeavors and business be made so clear that there is no doubt and no mistake. It then involves visualizing, verbalizing, feeling a good outcome for yourself and others. This has to be done in a meditative state of peace. It may take more repetitions of it by some, but every one of us can do this. Do it for an entire lunar month if you have to. This is our communication with the universe, not a 'special' gift only some have. The only barrier is un/belief.

Astrological Factors. Understand that because you have a close conjunction of Jupiter and Uranus, you may have your big life breakthroughs in big bursts of revelation or good fortune that are transcendent in nature. There is a chance in April when Jupiter goes back into early Leo and makes a square to this natal Jupiter-Uranus point that you could have a window of opportunity open up for you. During this time Jupiter will also make passes Parallel your natal Moon position, further opening creative opportunities with increased inner confidence/clarity. So start co-creating the outcome and prepare yourself to wisely use the opportunity.

The Jupiter-Uranus is not blind luck. It can be Eureka! moments of inventiveness. Use your co-creative intentions as I have described generally and stay at it. You'll get results quicker and/or more dramatically than most people.

Your Sun-Moon-Neptune also shows me innate intuitive help with this if you only start and stay at it. Moon Parallel Mars as well. Some would refer to this as 'witch power', but you don't have to think of it in those terms if you don't want to. Its just a more natural propensity to focus intention at an emotional level and direct this creative power to manifest things.

You will need to be certain that you are doing this clear of ego and self-serving. This means picture and genuinely want outcomes to be created that benefit both you and others equally without picturing specifically how in your mind. Leave the 'how' to the universe. Just envision yourself and others satisfied, contented, joyous and at peace with with the results.

Your karmic past involves some martyrdom (Neptune conjunct South Node). Unless you release this and insist to the universe in private meditative communications that you are ready to let it go and live in balance, honoring yourself as much as others, then you may see it continue even in success. Bringing this into balance DOES NOT involve over-compensating in power grabs with others. It involves valuing yourself equal to others and releasing any and all words actions or patterns from your past that have contributed to any martyrdom.

You are responsible for your well being. No one else is. By being well, strong, balanced and appropriately using your creative talents and powers to make the world a better place you are serving others.

Otherwise, in a mindset of contradiction/duality over self/others, you may struggle somewhat with a feeling of some vague hindrance from your past and be too easily lured by people/things (solutions) that present an appearance quite different from the reality behind/within them. Neptune conjunct South Node + Venus 23 north in Gemini Parallel North Node 23 north. Venus-N.node can work in your favor eventually, but only once the past patterns are resolved.

You are in the driver's seat of your life. Be the benevolent queen of it. This benevolence need not extend far and wide (over-dramatizing), but only to those who come within reach (remaining centered). And it is measured in heart -- not dollars. Doing 'big' things often brings 'big' problems. Doing things in balance, benevolently, and with integrity inspires others and keeps you within your true capacity.

JUPITERASC

On DELINEATING NATAL CHART thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=382268#post382268

A technique is discussed that discerns THE PRIMARY MOTIVATION of an individual
by assessing the Rising Sign and the location of its ruler

TAURUS is EARTH ELEMENT
Earth element requires PHYSICAL SECURITY

The location of the ascendant ruler shows how the person seeks to realise their PRIMARY MOTIVATION

In this case VENUS is located in SECOND HOUSE

Second House is associated with RESOURCES, MATERIAL COMFORTS, EARNINGS
AND
ALL ISSUES CONCERNING WEALTH OR OF A FINANCIAL NATURE
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h2.html :smile:

and so

THE PRIMARY MOTIVATION OF A NEED FOR PHYSICAL SECURITY
IS SOUGHT VIA ESTABLISHING FINANCIAL SECURITY

Main Rulerships of 2nd House

'......Resources, material comforts, earnings and all issues concerning wealth or of a financial nature.
The manner of attaining wealth
(note sign on cusp, planetary ruler and its condition).
Personal goods and belongings, assets, income, gain,
money lent to others,
profit (or loss when afflicted),
support and assistance from others.
Succeedent houses generally show the resources and support given to the preceding angle,
ie., the 5th will show the financial status and assistants of the father,
the 8th will show the wealth of the partner
and the enemy's resources and supporters,
and the 11th will show the friends and supporters of whoever is in power
and the profit to be made from the business
.....'

The type of Delineation I'm giving here is a mix of medieval techniques with those of the Hellenistic authors.
Robert Zoller played great role in my traditional astrology education and this is obvious for those who are familiar with his work.
I need to mention that even though Zoller was initially very fond on Arabia authors, his basic delineation techniques are taken from the early reneissance French astrologer Morin. Zoller studied with Zoltan Mason who introduced Morin and his basic natal delineation to Zoller. Zoltan was also one of the first translators of Morin.

Here are some tips for delineating the chart in this manner.

1. The good or bad signified by a house emanates from the ruler of the house.
This is the basic rule. The ruler of the house is giver of the material of the house.

Zoller gives the example of his own chart where he has Combusted Mercury in 11th, ruler of 4th. He comments that this kind of placement brings adversity to ones home and dwellings.

2. Benefit in one area of life can be produced by adversity, or even conflict, in another.

Again Zoller gives example from his own chart.
Jupiter in 9th in Scorpio disposited from Mars in 11th: Wisdom coming from conflicts.

3. The delineation tells you the what. The
predictive techniques tell you the when.

4. The Elemental Quality of the Sign of the Ascendant is showing the type of Primary Motivation of the native.
Fire goes for freedom of action and power.
Air goes for freedom of expression and movement.
The Water signs need emotional security
Earth signs need physical security.

The person with masculine Ascendant (or majority of planets in masculine signs) speaks in active terms: "I did this to that person".
The person with feminine sign on Ascendant or majority planets in feminine signs, speaks in passive terms: "This happened to me".

The Feminine signs seek advice because they need second hand in their decisions, in fact they want someone else to make the decision for them.
Masculine signs seek advice because they have many options so they are not sure which option is better.

Cardinal signs are most active. Cardinal water and earth (Cancer and Capricorn) are working great amount of actions but in circumstances and environment structured already by someone else.
Libra and Aries (Cardinal masculine) are working great in any kind of circumstances.

Fixed signs are centripetal, they need center. They are very successful in Acquisations.
Taurus hoards money.
Leo hoards glory and honor.
Scorpio hoards the hidden things, hidden motivations of other people, seek energy and vitality.
Aquarius hoards Knowledge.

Mutable signs vacillate between the two: cardinal and fixed.

5. Examine the planets which most closely aspects the Ascendant. These planets add to the whole Primary Motivation thing.

Planets aspecting the Ascendant represent powers the native can use in the world.

The aspecting planet's local determination will be added to the Primary
Motivation.
(Venus in 5th will add love for pleasure and entertainment to the native's Primary Motivation).

The aspect between the aspecting planet and the Ascendant tells you how the being of the planet and its local determination are linked.

6. The Ruler of the Ascendant by its house position tells you where (what area of life) the native will seek to realize his/her Primary Motivation.

Look also at all 5 dignity rulers in the place of the ASC. The Almuten and Exalted ruler are lamost as significant as the domicile ruler (sometimes even more).

The Ruler of the Ascendant (as well as the other rulers) by its nature and zodiacal state shows the methods the native will use and the success or failure of the drive.

This is great quote by Zoller:

Lets assume that a person has Cancer on the Ascendant,
The primary motivation of this person is the Need for Emotional Security.
The ruler/s of the Ascendant and their zodiacal and local state will determine How would this be achieved.

Lets assume Moon on IC in Libra Peregrine.
Jupiter in 6th (but 7th sign!) in Capricorn.
Venus in Sag in 6th - Peregrine.
Mars in Scorpio in 4th (but 5th sign!)
Saturn (term ruler) is in 5th Scorpio Peregrine.

We can see that Moon is strong by accident (being on angle), so we can judge first from there.
The need for Emotional Security this person would seek in the home, in the place of the father. The father would be the means through which this person would try to achieve the Emotional Security.
Jupiter - the exalted ruler is weak by being cadent, Venus too. They can't produce much in giving the emotional security this person seeks.
Jupiter by universal means suggest that the native would seek wisdom, religion (and the person actually did!) but by being cadent and in fall, it can't productively give what it promise.
Mars is in 4/5th and is strong by zodiacal state, but is out of sect malefic.
It would try to win competitions, but also with Saturn in 5th will give great deal of creativity. Mars rules the 10th - creativity and looking for career, would also give some amount of emotional security for this person. But by being square with Sun in 7th it means that it will have opposition from authorities and other people in general.

The primary motivation is great deal of what we unconsciously and often consciously seek for. Once that motivation is broken or someone interrupt it, we seek to fix that in the every possible way we can do that.

I will continue with the tips in my next post.

Last edited:

TAURUSGAL

You have asked questions which are not equivalent and which may work to obscure each other:

1.) The thread title using hyperbole to get attention. The answer to that one is NO. No one is destined to that. This is not a question that can be answered with astrology or needs to be.

2.) What is it you are missing that is preventing you from reaching your potential? There are a number of ways this question could be answered truthfully and you may get those answers 'by committee' here.
One answer is "Karma." That is always a truthful answer when there is frustration involved in life dynamics that seems to keep you from moving forward. Always. The question for you is, what are you willing to do about it?
There are two ways to deal with karma: (a) slog through it understanding that there will be setbacks, heartbreaks and temporary victories; (b) negate it. If you are sincerely interested in the latter option you can ask me about it in a private message. I have nothing to sell you, but I don't want it to derail the focus here.

3.) The question regarding your business start-up is probably best asked as an horary question to a skilled person on the horary board here.

The best answer overall here is that We ALL co-create our life outcomes whether we do it aware or unaware.
To Co-create effectively means to use the mass of Creation's power by dropping all blocks and preferences and get guidance for clarity first. Ask that the best path forward in your life endeavors and business be made so clear that there is no doubt and no mistake. It then involves visualizing, verbalizing, feeling a good outcome for yourself and others. This has to be done in a meditative state of peace. It may take more repetitions of it by some, but every one of us can do this. Do it for an entire lunar month if you have to. This is our communication with the universe, not a 'special' gift only some have. The only barrier is un/belief.

Astrological Factors. Understand that because you have a close conjunction of Jupiter and Uranus, you may have your big life breakthroughs in big bursts of revelation or good fortune that are transcendent in nature. There is a chance in April when Jupiter goes back into early Leo and makes a square to this natal Jupiter-Uranus point that you could have a window of opportunity open up for you. During this time Jupiter will also make passes Parallel your natal Moon position, further opening creative opportunities with increased inner confidence/clarity. So start co-creating the outcome and prepare yourself to wisely use the opportunity.

The Jupiter-Uranus is not blind luck. It can be Eureka! moments of inventiveness. Use your co-creative intentions as I have described generally and stay at it. You'll get results quicker and/or more dramatically than most people.

Your Sun-Moon-Neptune also shows me innate intuitive help with this if you only start and stay at it. Moon Parallel Mars as well. Some would refer to this as 'witch power', but you don't have to think of it in those terms if you don't want to. Its just a more natural propensity to focus intention at an emotional level and direct this creative power to manifest things.

You will need to be certain that you are doing this clear of ego and self-serving. This means picture and genuinely want outcomes to be created that benefit both you and others equally without picturing specifically how in your mind. Leave the 'how' to the universe. Just envision yourself and others satisfied, contented, joyous and at peace with with the results.

Your karmic past involves some martyrdom (Neptune conjunct South Node). Unless you release this and insist to the universe in private meditative communications that you are ready to let it go and live in balance, honoring yourself as much as others, then you may see it continue even in success. Bringing this into balance DOES NOT involve over-compensating in power grabs with others. It involves valuing yourself equal to others and releasing any and all words actions or patterns from your past that have contributed to any martyrdom.

You are responsible for your well being. No one else is. By being well, strong, balanced and appropriately using your creative talents and powers to make the world a better place you are serving others.

Otherwise, in a mindset of contradiction/duality over self/others, you may struggle somewhat with a feeling of some vague hindrance from your past and be too easily lured by people/things (solutions) that present an appearance quite different from the reality behind/within them. Neptune conjunct South Node + Venus 23 north in Gemini Parallel North Node 23 north. Venus-N.node can work in your favor eventually, but only once the past patterns are resolved.

You are in the driver's seat of your life. Be the benevolent queen of it. This benevolence need not extend far and wide (over-dramatizing), but only to those who come within reach (remaining centered). And it is measured in heart -- not dollars. Doing 'big' things often brings 'big' problems. Doing things in balance, benevolently, and with integrity inspires others and keeps you within your true capacity.

Thank you very much for your insight!!!!!!! I will send you a private message!