will i get a full time position or a bunch of parttime ones

mooninrevati

2.46 pm Missouri USA, 13th july 2013..is the time I ask this question..will I get a full time position or a part time one, this paid positions I have applied for will be my ist job in USA..!!!! very excited, the applications have gone to retail, banks, ...or is there another place that I need to look into..:smile:

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

Hello mooninrevati,

Questioned posed in horary should be questions whereby the outcome is either yes or no. It's difficult (not sure if it's impossible), to answer a questions such as will I get a full time position or a part time one using the horary technique.

However I hope you get the position you desire.

Best of luck.

rafaella

By looking at 1st ruler and 10th ruler and their aspects we can see if a job is coming. As querent is seeking either part time or fulltime, an aspect between the two rulers will show the job querent gets is the one he/she is seeking. Receptions will show if querent is happy with the offer.

Mooninrevati, can you please post the chart... go to astro.com and pull a chart from there and post it here. This way you will get some responses.

mooninrevati

Hello mooninrevati,

Questioned posed in horary should be questions whereby the outcome is either yes or no. It's difficult (not sure if it's impossible), to answer a questions such as will I get a full time position or a part time one using the horary technique.

However I hope you get the position you desire.

Best of luck.

Thankyou The _Saturnian........for your good:happy: wishes

The_Saturnian

mooninrevati, did you get the job in the end? P.S. are you born under Meen rashi? You're username suggests that you are last and final Nakshatra out of the 27.

Just curious...

mooninrevati

yes saturnian, iam in the revati phase of the moon sign, no I have not got any offers, its a lil depressing, yeah at the moment:sad: