Am I Going To Get Some Kind of News / Insight?

LovelyMissAries

I cast a chart asking "What will the news be about?"
in seeing if I was correct, if it will affect me, how, etc.

Querent: Venus
Co-sig: Moon
Question: 3rd house / Jupiter

Anyway, so I know Venus is weak in Virgo - super true right now, not aspecting Jupiter, but Moon / Jupiter aspects and Mercury Jupiter does too.

^^ Is Moon ....translation of light here?

In CA, Lily says if the Moon is in 3rd house, separating from benevolent aspect (are conjunctions "benevolent"?) from any planet then applying to the ASC, then the "rumor" per se is true... uhm. Well. Moon is separating from Venus here too though, and making a semi-square to Mars - dunno if it's bad news for me since its applying, or neutral since it's not aspecting very strongly. He goes on to say if you want to know if it's bad news - see if Jupiter or Venus is on the ASC... and if any of the planets are in their essential dignities... sextile or trining lord of the 11th

-Libra ASC, check.
-Sun is sextiling ASC... hmm...

"But if lord of the 6th, 8th, or 12th be in the 1st house, or are poorly aspecting the lord of the ASC then it'll be bad news." << Well, the aspects to Venus are positive, but they're the 6th, and 12th lords, so.. ?

Maybe a friend from the past?

Ruler of the 3rd house Jupiter is in Virgo so whatever it is, even if it's good news, I won't have a ton of control over it? Maybe it has to do with someone I know but not me?

Attachments

• INFORMATION?.jpg
    INFORMATION?.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Snakechammah

I would love to help if I could... but I only know how to read love and career.. in my own way (not accurate anyway lol)

I'm curious to know what this news is about. More context would be nice!

Either way, all the best!

LovelyMissAries

More context is that I keep seeing "411" and it's never failed to bring me some kind of like...new gossip of sorts, but I mean that sometimes it's like an ex contacting me or someone likes me, or new developments basically. So I know it sounds weird but I've seen it several times the past week and wondered about seeing WHAT it'd be abou t through the chart. If it'd be good or bad.