Need to get out of the US!

jascole7

Threw a chart asking if I’d move to Mexico this year.

Looks like a yes to me (L1 Venus in Cap aspecting L7 Mars in 12H) but not too sure.

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• F77B2136-4EDD-4E62-8BB9-C2439A6C3857.jpg
    F77B2136-4EDD-4E62-8BB9-C2439A6C3857.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 32

blondie89

Banned
Threw a chart asking if I’d move to Mexico this year.

Looks like a yes to me (L1 Venus in Cap aspecting L7 Mars in 12H) but not too sure.

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

The aspect from mars to venus has already passed

But im not sure, venus is conjunct in aquarius saturn, ruler of l9 - Mexico is foreign country.

L4 is sun, leaving capricorn and aspecting saturn but also in aquarius.

Some say a aspect after sign change is a no others, it doesn't care

Moon could be co ruler - if you are a women - and will aspect saturn in 2 degrees, so here it could be a yes

Last edited:

jascole7

The aspect from mars to venus has already passed

But im not sure, venus is conjunct in aquarius saturn, ruler of l9 - Mexico is foreign country.

L4 is sun, leaving capricorn and aspecting saturn but also in aquarius.

Some say a aspect after sign change is a no others, it doesn't care

Moon could be co ruler - if you are a women - and will aspect saturn in 2 degrees, so here it could be a yes

Yes, I’m a woman. Aside from the horary chart I also have Saturn/Jup transiting my natal 4H so I feel that leans towards a move/uprooting as well. Thank you for your help!

leomoon

Thank you so much for replying and sharing your friends’ info, Leomoon!

One nice thing about the location, is you can use Whatsapp on your cell phones and not have a charge applied for any long distance :) If you don't have it check it out online its owned by Facebook but I don't think you need to be a Facebook member to use it but both you and your friend have to put it on your cell phones. You probably knew about it, but since I'm old, I didn't know before she told me.

benefits of using WhatsApp?from Google:
The biggest advantage of WhatsApp is that it is free and there are no other charges for using it, so one can send or share photos, messages, contacts, videos, make video calls to anywhere in the world and hence it enables a person to save lot of money which earlier was spent on SMS and video calling.

jascole7

One nice thing about the location, is you can use Whatsapp on your cell phones and not have a charge applied for any long distance :) If you don't have it check it out online its owned by Facebook but I don't think you need to be a Facebook member to use it but both you and your friend have to put it on your cell phones. You probably knew about it, but since I'm old, I didn't know before she told me.

Wow, I’m familiar with the app but for some reason it didn’t even dawn on me to try it out once I move. I was actually looking up international phone plans lol. You’re a life saver!

leomoon

Check it out online, I'm VERY happy with it. I talk to Liverpool in the UK (she calls me often) another astrologer, and of course once in awhile Mexico.
I even have local people like my daughter & neighbor across the street :whistling: use the Whatsapp if they want to call us because otherwise, we have the cheaper plan and pay for every minute we use the cell phone regardless of if it's them calling me or me calling them.

So I won't answer if I see Liverpool (her picture shows up), but I'll call her back and remind her, "Use the Whatsapp only! : :wink: Same with my daughter, and now they do.

So much better then worrying about the time and minutes talking. :tongue: My husband said give you the link but there are lots of links online, so let me know if you can't find it,
as he said when you sign up they give you a number (a whatsapp #) you give your friends, relatives, whomever and vice versa, have them sign up if needed.

Hermeshadesluna

Ruler of the 7th afflicted and flipped by Oranos and in a weakened space 12th house and debilitated sign, Taurus. This Map cannot be judged properly. Peace,Love and Gnosis ❤#sacralchakra💛💚💙💜💫💫💫#3spaceships