SR 2019 good & bad

TMA

Have a good day....

My SR 2019 have pluto and saturn in 8th looks pretty scary. I would appreciate if any one can share some own past experience. Sun and mercury returning to almost exact position. Might indicate good communication.Overall life looks stagnant

I am beginner please help me to interpret my upcoming professional and personal life.

Thanks

Attachments

• SR+ NATAL.jpg
    SR+ NATAL.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 27
  • SR 2019.jpg
    SR 2019.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 24
  • natal.jpg
    natal.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 21

JUPITERASC

Have a good day....
My SR 2019 have pluto
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...ad.php?t=80531
you posted your thread on our GENERAL ASTROLOGY board
on this board all are welcome
- whether a TRADITIONAL astrologer or a MODERNIST astrologer
our forum hosts BOTH perspectives

BUT DISCUSSION IS STREAMED VIA SPECIFIC BOARDS :smile:

for example:
our MODERN BOARD completely excludes traditional astrological comment
and
our TRADITIONAL BOARD completely excludes Modernist astrological comment
We have a modernist board AS WELL AS a traditional board
and then
the rest of our forum is composed of GENERAL ASTROLOGY THREADS
so that
whether a member is using Vedic astrology
Chinese astrology, Western Sidereal Astrology, Modernist Astrology Traditional Astrology
ALL perspectives are welcomed on our General Astrology board threads :smile:

such as this thread
and any member
may comment on our GENERAL ASTROLOGY BOARD using ANY astrological methodology

our TRADITIONAL ASTROLOGY ONLY board
is at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=92
For discussions on Traditional Astrology only.
Note: Typically, traditional astrology is defined as using techniques developed prior to 1700 by astrologers from the Hellenistic, Persian, Hebrew, and Renaissance eras.
Specifically it relies on Ptolemaic aspects sextile, trine, square, opposition and conjunction
and excludes modern planets Neptune, Uranus and Pluto
non-Ptolemaic aspects, as well as any asteroids.
The focus is less on what would be considered modern psychological chart interpretation
and more on prediction.
Members who wish to explore a combination of traditional and modern ideas
should feel free to start a new thread in an appropriate forum for further discussion.

our MODERNIST ASTROLOGY ONLY board
is at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95
For discussions on Modern Astrology only.
Note: Typically, modern astrology is defined as using techniques developed around the late 1800s by Theosophists.
Specifically it relies on psychological, evolutionary, karmic, and non-western interpretation approaches
and includes Neptune, Uranus and Pluto
and non-Ptolemaic aspects.
The focus is more on psychological chart interpretation instead of prediction.

JUPITERASC

any insight please
Anyone please....
and saturn in 8th looks pretty scary.
I would appreciate if any one can share some own past experience.

Sun and mercury returning to almost exact position.

Might indicate good communication.
Overall life looks stagnant
I am beginner

please help me to interpret my upcoming professional and personal life.
Thanks
our EDUCATION BOARD article by Starlink is for beginners:smile:

STEPS ON HOW TO INTERPRET A SOLAR RETURN CHART
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763

leolitsa

Hello TMA :)
I am not an expert but i ll give it a try lol your solar ascendant is in your 12th house that is not much of a worry to you since you have a natal sun placed there. Solar chart ruler (mercury) is placed in 1rst house also a mercury return happening on the same time so yes a very important year focusing on communucation or moving. Also with mars there you could be active this year and come out as more assertive ;) you are a strong person since also natally your chart ruler is in 1rst house. Some problems may occur from work maybe or family since neptune and moon are badly aspecting your sun. About your health you shall not worry that year since jupiter is in your 6th.. if you have health problems that is the year that your health will improve. :) but be carefull about overeating this year or eating junk lol
That pluto-saturn conjunction in your solar 8th house.. well i have these aspects in my new solar too.. that might show some problems financially... or a year that you might need to save up money.. you have a natal venus-jupiter trine so I guess you are not having financial problems general in life (that aspect could show a well paid salary if you are employed lol)
Or are you having fears about losing someone or even death? I guess that aspect triggers all that.. yoga or meditation should help you calm down.. also you might start stadying some fornune telling, magic, after death themes etc lol i suggest you stay out of all this stuff. just meditate, be active and maybe start a hobby... you will have plenty of energy this year ;)
Best of luck :)