Am I doomed to be single forever based on my chart?

nick233

I am in my 20s and I have never been in a relationship. Whenever I am asked out, I immediately get cold feet and back out during last minute. Am I doomed to be single forever based on my chart?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_nick_wed.8848.19520.png
    astro_w2gw_nick_wed.8848.19520.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

Whoam1

Well your a Sun Gemini Moon Leo through and through (both tropical and sidreal) you have two angulars planet, Pluto and the Moon. Like me you have a Pluto Leo Moon. Your only unaspected planet is Saturn (as it's aspects are too loose to consider). Saturn is also domicile. Between these it may appear you are doomed

Moon angular: Tender, affectionate. Sensitive to touch. Love relationships. Vulnerable and Moody. Need constant stimulation. Prone to self doubt and poor self esteem. Highly receptive. Strong sexual drive/hunger. Plastic psyche (adaptable mind).

Pluto angular:Key word, OUTSIDER "Pluto people are the loners of society, those unique individuals who refuse to melt into the mire of custom. They are the exceptions to the rule, writing their own codes of behavior if necessary. In order to escape constant persecution for being "different" from the masses, they draw within themselves and remain remote from the rest of the world. They are not essentially shy, but rather just do not wish to be bothered. Unless Pluto is afflicted, these folks are gentle and inoffensive, but may leave themselves open to abuse in some form. Though formal standards are generally disregarded, they have a strong faith in human dignity and will not tolerate inhumanity or unfair practices. They are individuals in constant search of meaning, agnostic because they attach themselves to no formal faith, yet possessing a deep spiritual potential for understanding."

Pluto Moon: Key Word, ALIEN. "Bold & forthright, questioning & challenging, maverick & alien; independent, “marching to a different drummer,” resisting authority. Avoids habitual conformity (rebellious?); resists conventional conditioning and being made to concur with others’ values and codes. Restless, unwilling to be still for long, can uproot or take to the road on little notice. Deeply inquiring into existential mysteries, often igniting remarkable intuitive insights."

Unaspected Saturn: Either overly controlling or acting with reckless abandon in ever situation. Don't like to be ruled by others.

However your Sun/Mercury aspect points at uber mind power, although odd and unique in taste. Your Jupiter-Mars-Venus is super secussful in society and vibrant in relationships (platonic or otherwise) although you might appear competitive in these relationships.

Most of this was taken from the work of Jim E. I note that your only angular planets aspect each other and one of them is a Luminary. You live life with Moon-Pluto in the front and that can be very lonely. It's a switch that can throw random circuit breakers off in your life. You seek authenticity of yourself and not from others, and because if Saturns nature in your chart you also don't like other people's rule over you. Don't vice too hard young Gemini (you probably drink or smoke) and I may be a hypocrite for saying that, but it comes from experience.

nick233

Well your a Sun Gemini Moon Leo through and through (both tropical and sidreal) you have two angulars planet, Pluto and the Moon. Like me you have a Pluto Leo Moon. Your only unaspected planet is Saturn (as it's aspects are too loose to consider). Saturn is also domicile. Between these it may appear you are doomed

Moon angular: Tender, affectionate. Sensitive to touch. Love relationships. Vulnerable and Moody. Need constant stimulation. Prone to self doubt and poor self esteem. Highly receptive. Strong sexual drive/hunger. Plastic psyche (adaptable mind).

Pluto angular:Key word, OUTSIDER "Pluto people are the loners of society, those unique individuals who refuse to melt into the mire of custom. They are the exceptions to the rule, writing their own codes of behavior if necessary. In order to escape constant persecution for being "different" from the masses, they draw within themselves and remain remote from the rest of the world. They are not essentially shy, but rather just do not wish to be bothered. Unless Pluto is afflicted, these folks are gentle and inoffensive, but may leave themselves open to abuse in some form. Though formal standards are generally disregarded, they have a strong faith in human dignity and will not tolerate inhumanity or unfair practices. They are individuals in constant search of meaning, agnostic because they attach themselves to no formal faith, yet possessing a deep spiritual potential for understanding."

Pluto Moon: Key Word, ALIEN. "Bold & forthright, questioning & challenging, maverick & alien; independent, “marching to a different drummer,” resisting authority. Avoids habitual conformity (rebellious?); resists conventional conditioning and being made to concur with others’ values and codes. Restless, unwilling to be still for long, can uproot or take to the road on little notice. Deeply inquiring into existential mysteries, often igniting remarkable intuitive insights."

Unaspected Saturn: Either overly controlling or acting with reckless abandon in ever situation. Don't like to be ruled by others.

However your Sun/Mercury aspect points at uber mind power, although odd and unique in taste. Your Jupiter-Mars-Venus is super secussful in society and vibrant in relationships (platonic or otherwise) although you might appear competitive in these relationships.

Most of this was taken from the work of Jim E. I note that your only angular planets aspect each other and one of them is a Luminary. You live life with Moon-Pluto in the front and that can be very lonely. It's a switch that can throw random circuit breakers off in your life. You seek authenticity of yourself and not from others, and because if Saturns nature in your chart you also don't like other people's rule over you. Don't vice too hard young Gemini (you probably drink or smoke) and I may be a hypocrite for saying that, but it comes from experience.

Wow, you are spot on about my personality.

waybread

No, of course you are not "doomed forever to be single." I assume this was just an attention-getter.

So what are you doing to work on your unwillingness to follow through on invitations to go out? Why do you think you feel that you cannot go out and have a good time?

On the other hand, your 12th house emphasis suggests you actually feel at home living a cloistered kind of existence.

Leos are seen as the extroverts of the zodiac, but I don't think this is always accurate. A wounded lion would prefer to stay in his den.

Do you feel wounded?

nick233

No, of course you are not "doomed forever to be single." I assume this was just an attention-getter.

So what are you doing to work on your unwillingness to follow through on invitations to go out? Why do you think you feel that you cannot go out and have a good time?

On the other hand, your 12th house emphasis suggests you actually feel at home living a cloistered kind of existence.

Leos are seen as the extroverts of the zodiac, but I don't think this is always accurate. A wounded lion would prefer to stay in his den.

Do you feel wounded?
I like being around people as long as they are nice and I am not ignored. I also have no problem being a recluse. When it comes to me being single, I was referring to my 7th house and its Lord. Does it point to me being single?

waybread

If we take Saturn as the traditional ruler of Aquarius, it can indicate disappointments and delays, but it doesn't prohibit a relationship. Alternatively Saturn can indicate a relationship with an older person, or someone who seems exceptionally mature in some way.

If we take Uranus as the modern ruler, you'd probably prefer someone unconventional and futuristic.

The sign on the cusp of your 7th house says something about the kind of person to whom you are attracted.

nick233

If we take Saturn as the traditional ruler of Aquarius, it can indicate disappointments and delays, but it doesn't prohibit a relationship. Alternatively Saturn can indicate a relationship with an older person, or someone who seems exceptionally mature in some way.

If we take Uranus as the modern ruler, you'd probably prefer someone unconventional and futuristic.

The sign on the cusp of your 7th house says something about the kind of person to whom you are attracted.

Thanks for your response.

I agree with much of what has already been said and I also see that your 5th house of romance contains Uranus, Neptune and North Node, which can describe the qualities of your romantic partners; some of those qualities being as follows: Uranus: Unique; Individualistic; Progressive;
Neptune: Spiritual connectedness; the Arts; Compassion
each of these perhaps also having to do with their careers (since these planetary bodies are in the sign of Capricorn) ... and while we're on the subject of Capricorn .. this can also indicate not only some who is older, or having a maturity well beyond their years, but also a indication of timing - as in taking more than the usual amount of time and can be seen as either "delayed" or a kind of lateness in blooming effect. (from my perspective, the latter words are coined phrases to describe things that may put words to concepts that may be seen as out of the 'norm', and in this case it has to do with timing. Truth is ... "Trust the process" not only because each soul has evolving to do and ... it also chooses it's own time frames with specific aspects of growing which can be seen as specific 'departments of life' ,, here on Earth = as is often reflected in the specific HOUSES in the astro chart.

One final observation is that the 5th house planetary stellium is also inconjunct the stellium of planets in your 12th house - which to me says that you are also looking to truly be *SEEN* for who you are on a soul level. And, there is an indication (from the inconj. aspects) that there is a sort of challenge, a redirection that needs to take place through the 12th house of the hidden or subconscious and I suspect it is pointing to the idea part of your answer is in the redirection of starting with - Knowing Thyself - and really connecting with you. On. a. soul. level. (Moon) Emotional level. (MARS) taking action .. (Venus) Loving yourself; finding out what you truly love? desires? (JUPITER) what is important to you? what are your values? what does your moral compass look like? - i.e. philosophies?
I hope that helps, Nick! You are a beautiful soul, while "being" a human, and having a human experience. I also want to respond to your experience of getting cold feet .. This idea not only goes back to wanting to really be "seen" not only on a surface, practical, physical, conscious level, but also on a deeper, soul level. And, with the stellium of planets that occupies your 12th house of the unseen, and also psychic/intuitive level .. with your Moon involved - your unconscious, automatic response is to reject what you 'feel' and intuit that the person does not energetically meet you at a deep level and the idea of disappointment sends you sprinting for the hills. Having said that, we attract what we unconsciously believe we are; deserve; willing to receive, etc. Meditation, energetic work, chakra clearing, etc. doorways to healing, releasing is indicated. All the Best to you Nick!

kshantaram

Premium Member
some observations to reflect upon and adapt as relevant,

7th lord sat over acq 6th, retrograde,
negating relationship in terms of being prone to conflict in marriage,
while may delay employment prospects too,
and while could be good for quick recovery from health issues hopefully;
sat acq 6th technical-mechanical-innovative aptitudes;

sat retro towards cap-rahu NNode 5th,
inclined to foreign relationships, delayed children,

sat-rahu rise fall in luck-edu-romance-position,
ambitious, hardworking, good at event management, public admin,
seek ancestral blessings observing fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits,
serve and donate at old age homes, old people in the society;

sat now 2.5yrs transit cap-rahu 5th seeking change, but could feel stuck;
sat next 2.5yrs moves to own acq-sat 6th opp jupiter.

jup-sat opp 6/12 misjudgments-missed opportunities
in matters of health-employment-with opponents;
sat-venus opp craving for affection but difficult to manifest
and prone to mutual health issues in marriage-relationship;
observe fast sat evenings;
jup leo commanding attitude;

sat-mars opp tech-mech-entrepreneurial aptitudes,
stress-struggle in health-employment-foreign lands;

separative SNode ketu now transit sat-acq 6th, accident prone,
pain-injury-surgery intestinal-hips-lower legs-sciatica pain etc;
and prone to job separation/relationship to care;

jup-moon-mars-venus stellium 5th sign leo 12th house,
art projects and advisory aptitudes,
seeking comfort in foreign lands, spouse could be possessive;
venus leo seeking individual with high self-pride in relationship;

ketu separative south node over cancer 11th,
hyper-sensitive/intuitive,
detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship;
prone to pain-injury arms-shoulders-ears-heart-lungs etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers mon evenings at the alter at home;

mer lord 11th negating to the 10th,
gains from career, but tending to negate friendships-relationship;

sun-mer own gemini 10th,
mer own gemini 10th, growth-riches through intellectual pursuits;
literary-oratory-intellectual-information management-govt aptitudes,
sun asc lord in 10th seeking success in life;
wear green emerald over the little finger;

sat these 4-5m retro again towards sag 4th opp sun-mer,
stress in domestic-career-health matters
and parental/superiors relationships perhaps to care;

hope now after 4-5m jup again transit direct scorpio 3rd,
elevated aspect over cancer 11th and trine aspect own pisces 7th,
promotes relationship-marriage, laying the ground therefor;

do ack and promptly share pointwise ground feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful-useful,
traits-talents-health-events-prospects-plans etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
Whith a stellium in the twelfth house and especially the Venus Jupiter conjunction, you are a private person and you don’t tolerate very well superficial stuff. I agree with SunMoonLight that you probably need to be seen on a soul level. So maybe you haven’t found the people that sound right for you. If you feel like pulling back, maybe your hart is trying to tell you something. Dating shouldn’t be a chore!!! As a twelve house person, you should learn to do more of what you feel like (because it’s probably not wrong) and less of what society, family etc pressures you to do. Don’t worry, with that Venus Jupiter conjunction, when you’ll want to go out with someone, you’ll know it!

Last edited: