the node and reality

Arena

Can you give your perspective on transiting Pluto and Saturn moving over natal NN?

And also on the transiting NN conjunct ASC.

SunConjunctUranus I really hope rahu posts again because after reading through >30 pages of this post I became super excited and made an account....

My natal Mercury is retrograde so I’ll assume this is a....lucky? time for me and he will return *~.^*💫🧚*♀️

Rahu, I have a plethora of questions about the nodes, first I’d like to ask:
What house system do you use?
My Nodes are on the Aries-Libra axis, intercepted in the 11-5 houses. I’ve found people say either change to an equal house system or that having your nodes in intercepted houses and/or the Aries-Libra axis is “difficult”. Of course whenever you return I’d love for you to have a look at my chart....I also have a collection of questions.

SunConjunctUranus

SunConjunctUranus I really hope rahu posts again because after reading through >30 pages of this post I became super excited and made an account....

My natal Mercury is retrograde so I’ll assume this is a....lucky? time for me and he will return *~.^*💫🧚*♀️

Rahu, I have a plethora of questions about the nodes, first I’d like to ask:
What house system do you use?
My Nodes are on the Aries-Libra axis, intercepted in the 11-5 houses. I’ve found people say either change to an equal house system or that having your nodes in intercepted houses and/or the Aries-Libra axis is “difficult”. Of course whenever you return I’d love for you to have a look at my chart....I also have a collection of questions.

The moderators won't allow him to resign. He got banned because repeatedly attacking everyone and critisizing excesively without legitimate reason. I couldn't say anything worst.

Osamenor

Staff member
The moderators won't allow him to resign. He got banned because repeatedly attacking everyone and critisizing excesively without legitimate reason. I couldn't say anything worst.

Criticizing had nothing to do with it. Continuing to do what he was warned to stop doing, which consisted of multiple rule violations, and continuing to do it after a final warning, did. And that's all I will say about that.

It's okay to criticize on here, as long as you do it respectfully. If it becomes an attack, then it's attacking, not just criticizing, and attacking is against the rules.

I see that on one of these posts, rahu linked back to something he posted on Lindaland, under the name Todd. I have no idea if he's reachable at that site, but maybe.

While he's no longer allowed here, there's no reason friends of his can't contact him elsewhere, if they have a way.

sea_of_qi

I see that on one of these posts, rahu linked back to something he posted on Lindaland, under the name Todd. I have no idea if he's reachable at that site, but maybe.

While he's no longer allowed here, there's no reason friends of his can't contact him elsewhere, if they have a way.

I went there when he got banned. You can't post if you don't have an account. They are not registering new accounts at this time. I emailed and asked why I could not register an account. No response.

Btw, very nice moderation to point members in his possible direction.

You are missed rahu.

SunConjunctUranus

The word is "return", not "resign". :biggrin:

Ayyo bro, let's make a fun of this thread. I'm tired some new members call him an expert, they don't know how expert ds is, at least in astrological age. :andy:

Now talking about astrological ages, is that similiar to the lunar nodes. You haven't answer my question, how can you meassure hypotethical point of age indicator.

And also, I have my Sun, Moon, Mars, and Mercury culminating in zenith and conjunct age indicators!
So what is that mean to the judicial chart of mine? :unsure:

Last edited:

david starling

Ayyo bro, let's make a fun of this thread. I'm tired some new members call him an expert, they don't know how expert ds is, at least in astrological age. :andy:

Now talking about astrological ages, is that similiar to the lunar nodes. You haven't answer my question, how can you meassure hypotethical point of age indicator.

And also, I have my Sun, Moon, Mars, and Mercury culminating in zenith and conjunct age indicators!
So what is that mean to the judicial chart of mine? :unsure:

I like it! "The Ages and Reality". New thread soon. Then we can get into what it means in the Chart. Transiting Saturn and Pluto, both currently retrograde, are right in the tropical Age-zone.
I'm measuring from the Point of the Earth's Perihelion. It's on the centerline of the Earth's elliptical orbit, and is the centering-point of the 30 degree Age-interval. The Age-indicator, 15 degrees ahead of the centering-point, is the leading point of the Interval, and tells the nature of the Foreground Age. The trailing point, 15 degrees behind the centering-point, tells the nature of the Background Age, which occurs simultaneously with the Foreground Age.

There's a connection between the 3 points of the Age-interval (leading, center, and trailing), and the socioeconomic concept of the "Three Worlds". The U.S. Is a First World nation, for example, and is therefore on the cutting-edge of the transition between the Age of Capricorn and Age of Aquarius, as shown by the transiting First-point of the Age-interval.

The astronomy regarding the tropical Ages includes "nutation" as is the case with the Nodes. The " true" position of the Age-indicator can vary as much as +/- 2 degrees from the median, or "mean" position, which is in a constant state of Direct-motion.
The "mean" Nodes are are in a constant state of Retrograde-motion, whereas their "true" position has short periods of Direct-motion.
Nutation is caused by the Earth/Moon gravitational dynamics.

Last edited:

david starling

Hmm....I wonder if I should accuse those who disagree with my interpretation of the tropical Ages of being agents of the NWO?:whistling:

After all, the expression "New World Order" is taken directly from the Latin phrase emblazoned on our currency: Novus Ordo Seclorum, meaning "New Order of the Ages". The word "Order" refers to those now in power during the this culmination of the Age of Capricorn. They have the most to lose during the transition into the Aquarian Age, which hasn't yet taken effect.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
What do you figure the NWO’s have to lose in the change of any age whether if be tropical or not? Don’t “they” have control of this boat? Somebody’s driving......

Hmm....I wonder if I should accuse those who disagree with my interpretation of the tropical Ages of being agents of the NWO? After all, the expression "New World Order" is taken directly from the Latin phrase emblazoned on our currency: Novus Ordo Seclorum, meaning "New Order of the Ages". The word "Order" refers to those now in power during the this culmination of the Age of Capricorn. They have the most to lose during the transition into the Aquarian Age, which hasn't yet taken effect.

david starling

What do you figure the NWO’s have to lose in the change of any age whether if be tropical or not? Don’t “they” have control of this boat? Somebody’s driving......

Their control developed under, and depends upon, the tropical Age of Capricorn. They'll lose it when the tropical Age of Aquarius becomes the new version of shared Reality.

Ukpoohbear

Wow...

“Make no mistake the astral/magic planes are ancient and all powerful and many spirits in the body and out use and control from this reality. Just keep in mind that when one begins to see on the astral/nodal plane, there are many eyes already there and see your new insights. it is like a babe in the woods, it is a psychic jungle on the astral. Saints and sinner use the astral, and the modern humanistic idea of only see and do good can make one extremely vulnerable.”

david starling

Wow...

“Make no mistake the astral/magic planes are ancient and all powerful and many spirits in the body and out use and control from this reality. Just keep in mind that when one begins to see on the astral/nodal plane, there are many eyes already there and see your new insights. it is like a babe in the woods, it is a psychic jungle on the astral. Saints and sinner use the astral, and the modern humanistic idea of only see and do good can make one extremely vulnerable.”

Yes, keep your guard up. It's not paranoia--there really are some who will be out to getya.
And, don't play in those waters if you don't know how to swim!

JUPITERASC

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=203842#post203842
(Following is presented as a general information item only)

According to a certain esoteric tradition (which accepts the concepts of karma and reincarnation to the "earth plane") the following technique can be applied to astrologically delineate the factors of the most recent previous incarnation.

+obtain the current natal chart
+put this natal chart into an Equal House (or-my addition-into a Whole Sign) chart format
+the object is to convert this current natal chart into the Past Life Chart (PLC)

Method

a) find the cusp(sensitive point in whole sign: abbreviated sp) of the 12th house in the natal chart.

b) find the degree of the Dragon's Tail (DT; aka South Node) in the natal chart

c) add the longitudinal degrees of the natal 12th house to the longitudinal degrees of the DT: enter the result as the cusp/sp of the 1st house in the PLC
(explanation: sounds more difficult than it is: really only simple arithmetic; the zodiac wheel is reduced to 360 degrees, and handled similar to finding Arabic Parts: you take the number associated with the degree of the 12th natal house and add it to the number associated with the degree of the DT; zodiacal degree numbers may be determined from the following little table:
Aries = 0
Taurus = 30
Gemini = 60
Cancer = 90
Leo = 120
Virgo = 150
Libra = 180
Scorpio = 210
Sagittarius = 240
Capricorn = 270
Aquarius = 300
Pisces = 330

Thus, for example, 10 degrees Aries = 10; 20 degrees Capricorn = 290;
29 degrees Pisces = 359, etc etc

If the added together numbers of the natal 12th house and the natal DT exceed 360, then subtract the 360 degree circle of the zodiac from the sum and this will give you your answer:
For example:
natal 12th = 15 degrees Libra
natal DT = 29 degrees Pisces
Your total in this case would be 554 (thus exceeds 360 degree limit of the zodiac); so, subtract the circle of the zodiac-360-from this number, which leaves 194. Looking 194 up in the above table, we find this number corresponds with 14 degrees Libra: this would be entered into the PLC as the cusp/sp of the 1st PLC house)

d) once the cusp/sp of the 1st PLC house has been entered, carry that degree around for each of the other PLC houses:
Example:
PLC cusp/sp of 1st house = 14 Libra
so, cusp/sp of 2nd PLC house = 14 Scorpio; of 3rd PLC house = 14 Sagittarius; of 4th PLC house = 14 Capricorn; and so on, around the chart
(thus the final 12th PLC house cusp/sp would = 14 Virgo in this example)

e) now fill in the PLC signs/houses with planets converted from the natal chart:
+start with the Sun: find Sun's place in the natal chart, then subtract 30 degrees from it: this is the Sun's place in the PLC:
Example: natal Sun = 10 degrees Taurus; subtract 30 degrees from this, which = 10 degrees Aries: enter Sun 10Aries in the PLC
+ do the same with natal Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn (the outer planets or other natal chart elements are not included in this method)
+EXCEPTION to the above: in the case of any natal planet in retrograde, ADD 30 degrees to its natal position to convert it into the PLC:
Example: natal Jupiter is at 18 degrees Cancer-retrograde; add 30 degrees to Jupiter for the PLC; thus Jupiter's position in the PLC = 18 degrees Leo
+in the case of retrograde natal planets, they are also marked as retrograde in the PLC
+regarding the natal nodes, always ADD 30 degrees to both the natal nodal axis (that is advance the North Node 30 degrees to form the plc nodal axis, which means the SN would of course fall back by 1 sign in the plc)

You now have your completed Past Life Chart.

This esoteric tradition emphasizes including stars posited with 2 degrees of any PLC angle or planet or node, in the Past Life analysis. This tradition also believe that the PLC 12th house-and anything in it-describes the situation/condition of the incarnating ego during the period between physical incarnations (that is, the "other world" state of the individual prior to their current physical incarnation)

An interesting technique for those who might want to experiment with it.

JUPITERASC

same here. my natal 5th house cusp is Aquarius and i ended up getting aquarius as an ascendant

im not really sure how to interpret the PLC though...

also would you still ADD 30 degrees to the NN if it is DIRECT in the natal?

know this is super old but jsut came across it
No if the Nodes are direct (which they occasionally are) then you would subtract 30 degrees from the NN in the natal.
You would read (delineate) the PLC as if it were a simple natal chart, only realizing that the delineation is not about potentials or possibilities or tendencies (like with a natal chart) but rather are descriptive of circumstances and actions (regarding the character and also the various areas/departments of life) which occured IN THAT PAST LIFE.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24455

Ukpoohbear

Yes, keep your guard up. It's not paranoia--there really are some who will be out to getya.
And, don't play in those waters if you don't know how to swim!

I think I astral travel in my dreams but I haven’t done any journeying yet. Thankfully, I’ve got a Gran on the other side who would scare any demon away lol

Arena

I've not entered this forum for a very long time. This thread just came up in my inbox at a time when I've actually been wondering about a current partile conjunction of t. Pluto to my natal Nnode (10th house wsh). I wonder what it can possibly mean.