Relocation prospects

TMA

Dear Astrologers,

Many times I tried to relocate for better job opportunity but always remained unsuccessful. I want to know if relocation is in my destiny if yes when? or I should look for job in my own country only?

DOB 10 June 1986
TOB 6:45 AM
Place karachi Pakistan
Gender Female

Thanks

Haran

Hello,
I am new to astrology, I will try to read your chart.

Note: I have taken Mars in 7th house and Venus in 1st house (along with Mercury and moon). This may change in some charts because these 2 planets are found near the border of 2 signs.

1. You have manglik dosha which will prevent progression in career and in married life. If you have not done any remedy so far, please do now. (One remedy is to have marriage done after at least 27 yrs).

Dasa of the Lords of 7, 9, 12 th houses can cause travel to abroad. (these are Guru, Shani and venus). Two dasas are already over. Since birth you had Guru dasa till
June 1999 and Saturn till Jun 2018. I don't know whether you had made
any travel in the past. Current Mercury dasa (from Jun 2018 - 2035) may not initiate travel opportunity. (Also antardasa of Guru/shani/venus come later). But since moon is together with mercury it is possible.

3. I could not arrive at a conclusion why not you can go abroad because there are some favorable planet positions.
-- rahu in aswini nakshatra is favorable for foreign travel.
-- 11th house (income ) lord Mars gets aspect by Shani (9th house lord) meaning you may get income through luck, your father, foreign travels.
--11th house (income ) lord Mars throws aspect on venus (12th house lord) meaning you may get loss through your friends/ community or (contracdictorily) they can help you go abroad; foreign travel may be due to your desire.
--guru - 7th lord throws aspect on venus (on ascendant)- 12 th lord. so chances for abroad travel.
--"The sages have declared that if the Navamsa Rasi occupied by the 10th lord is aspected by, or conjoined with its lord, the person concerned will be in his own country. If it be conjoined with or aspected by other planet, then he will earn in a foreign country." (for you the later case)

4. since saturn's aspect goes to 12th house, your chance of foreign life is low.

rahu (asp by Ju) in 2nd in gochara
8 aug 2017 - 7 mar 2019
- you are obsessive of wealth accumulation
- separation from family may happen
- This period may give you foreign travel chances.

ketu in 8th goc: asp frm ju
8 aug 2017 - 7 mar 2019
- normal for career

sat in 7: (from 26 jan 2017 to 3 yrs 24 Jan 2020)
you have to be calm during this period in family matters and business dealings.
(better to do remedy if u feel hard this period).

ju in 6th: (11 oct 2018 - 5 nov 2019)
--generally not good, in workplace.
--keep your belongings safe/ give them to some other people's custody.
(remedy is better in this period for jupiter, if u feel hard time).

Saturn placed in 6th house can give hypochondriac nature (excessive care abt your own health) and difficulty with co-workers.

sun in 12th house:
if u have problem with progeny/ relationship with your father, then worship of Lord Sun/ remedy for him is required.

mercury (in Rahu's nakshatra) dasa will be good for you for another 17 years. (Jun 2018 - Jun 2035). Favourable for career. If you don't feel so now, you can wait until Nov 2020 which is the end of Own antardasa for mercury.

Mars in 7th:
Since you like to do things your way, lack of cooperation could be a problem with partner in marriage or partner in business.
Your relationship (marriage and also business) will be with passion.
7th mars will aspect 10th house - meaning you will be aggressive in your career path. Your boss in office/ father at home may have troblue because of you.
---
7th mars asp on 2nd house - wealth fluctuations till age 31.
-------
7th mars asp on Asc - you will be feeling active.
-------

Rahu in Eleventh House
--strive to be recognized as high-ranking socialites.
--tend to form friendships having potential for personal economical profits.
-- get attracted to people who can help them become a part of elite groups and networks.
--have a lot of “friends with benefits” (financial of course).
--This position of Rahu indicates high earnings to the native.
-- gains in the marketplace and through social networking.
-- gets a lot of acclaim and awards for the completion of their work.

15. More for Rahu in 11th:
- obsession abt money, income etc
- income through foreign things/ lands/ unusual things, drugs, medicines etc
& you will be creative in these
- you will get good wealth
(ju will reduce cheating tendency in you)
- by asp on 3rd and 7th house (from 11th), you will get interest in doing business

as per navamsa:
Profession in trading, anchoring, accounting, politics, dealing, banking, writing, communication, mathematics, and teaching .

17. On Business:
As mercury is well positioned in own house (although moon is enemy conjoint), u can be a good business woman.
Business partnership is not favorable as 7th house has ret. mars. but still you can try partnerships on trail basis as moo, mer, ven aspect goes on mars.
As the lord of 2nd house is in Lagna, u might have started into some business at your early age.

Saturn in Sixth House
- health problems (attention needed to regular diet)
- your work environment (colleagues' attitude or your own mindset) can be troubling
- you love your job, but expect much from others
- be careful to avoid accidents in workplace
- hard-work is required for good job opportunities

moon in 1st -
--ur mother will have big impact on urself.
--ur mind always thinks(and be emotional ) abt urself/ur personality/ ur needs.
--your home/ local govt impacts on your life.

mer on 1: (although conj moon may affect)
-- forever youthful, business attitude, good intelligence,
good in some arts/ communication
-- your younger siblings will be helpful for you

ven on 1:(although conj moon may affect)
- you love yourself, pay attention to ur desires,u look attractive,relations are important,
- you have some creative skills, hobbies which can be used in career also.
-u like luxuries and conveniences (can be seen in your career too).
- good knowledge in liquid money, financial business

ketu - 5th - thula - asp by ju -
you might have good foreign language skills (escape because of ju. otherwise health issue, heart, asthma, progeny issue, child's health affected . stomach diseases. ).

---------
You have to do remedies for Mars in birth chart, Jupiter and Saturn in Transit period.

Why worry as it seems your career/ income seems good?

Please reply to the correctness of the reading.

Thanks
Haran

TMA

Thank You Haran for your time and insight. My response is in green below:

Hello,
I am new to astrology, I will try to read your chart.

Note: I have taken Mars in 7th house and Venus in 1st house (along with Mercury and moon). This may change in some charts because these 2 planets are found near the border of 2 signs.

1. You have manglik dosha which will prevent progression in career and in married life. If you have not done any remedy so far, please do now. (One remedy is to have marriage done after at least 27 yrs).

I always have hurdles in progression in career and personal life. I agot married at 30 and took divorce within 1.5 years.

Dasa of the Lords of 7, 9, 12 th houses can cause travel to abroad. (these are Guru, Shani and venus). Two dasas are already over. Since birth you had Guru dasa till
June 1999 and Saturn till Jun 2018. I don't know whether you had made
any travel in the past. I had many short travels in past also six month after marriage.Current Mercury dasa (from Jun 2018 - 2035) may not initiate travel opportunity. (Also antardasa of Guru/shani/venus come later). But since moon is together with mercury it is possible.

3. I could not arrive at a conclusion why not you can go abroad because there are some favorable planet positions.
-- rahu in aswini nakshatra is favorable for foreign travel.
-- 11th house (income ) lord Mars gets aspect by Shani (9th house lord) meaning you may get income through luck, your father, foreign travels. I have no inheritence money
--11th house (income ) lord Mars throws aspect on venus (12th house lord) meaning you may get loss through your friends/ community or (contracdictorily) they can help you go abroad; foreign travel may be due to your desire.
--guru - 7th lord throws aspect on venus (on ascendant)- 12 th lord. so chances for abroad travel.
--"The sages have declared that if the Navamsa Rasi occupied by the 10th lord is aspected by, or conjoined with its lord, the person concerned will be in his own country. If it be conjoined with or aspected by other planet, then he will earn in a foreign country." (for you the later case) I tried to relocate many times but always unsuccessful due to hurdles

4. since saturn's aspect goes to 12th house, your chance of foreign life is low.

rahu (asp by Ju) in 2nd in gochara
8 aug 2017 - 7 mar 2019
- you are obsessive of wealth accumulation may be because my all siblings are well off then me.
- separation from family may happen
- This period may give you foreign travel chances.

ketu in 8th goc: asp frm ju
8 aug 2017 - 7 mar 2019
- normal for career (i got job in may 2017 and still connected with it)

sat in 7: (from 26 jan 2017 to 3 yrs 24 Jan 2020)
you have to be calm during this period in family matters and business dealings.
(better to do remedy if u feel hard this period).please suggest remedy

ju in 6th: (11 oct 2018 - 5 nov 2019)
--generally not good, in workplace.
--keep your belongings safe/ give them to some other people's custody.
(remedy is better in this period for jupiter, if u feel hard time).

Saturn placed in 6th house can give hypochondriac nature (excessive care abt your own health) and difficulty with co-workers.with senior authorities I usually have little clashes but not serious

sun in 12th house:
if u have problem with progeny/ relationship with your father, then worship of Lord Sun/ remedy for him is required.my father has died and i have no children from first marriage.

mercury (in Rahu's nakshatra) dasa will be good for you for another 17 years. (Jun 2018 - Jun 2035). Favourable for career. If you don't feel so now, you can wait until Nov 2020 which is the end of Own antardasa for mercury.
yes no positive effect till now
Mars in 7th:
Since you like to do things your way, lack of cooperation could be a problem with partner in marriage or partner in business.
Your relationship (marriage and also business) will be with passion.May be
7th mars will aspect 10th house - meaning you will be aggressive in your career path. Your boss in office/ father at home may have troblue because of you. Yes I am aggressive
---
7th mars asp on 2nd house - wealth fluctuations till age 31.Very low wealth
-------
7th mars asp on Asc - you will be feeling active.
-------

Rahu in Eleventh House
--strive to be recognized as high-ranking socialites. Yes
--tend to form friendships having potential for personal economical profits.yes
-- get attracted to people who can help them become a part of elite groups and networks.Not much
--have a lot of “friends with benefits” (financial of course). not many
--This position of Rahu indicates high earnings to the native.
-- gains in the marketplace and through social networking.
-- gets a lot of acclaim and awards for the completion of their work.

15. More for Rahu in 11th:
- obsession abt money, income etc
- income through foreign things/ lands/ unusual things, drugs, medicines etc
& you will be creative in these
- you will get good wealth
(ju will reduce cheating tendency in you) I cannot cheat, even when if i want
- by asp on 3rd and 7th house (from 11th), you will get interest in doing business yes but no business opportunity yet

as per navamsa:
Profession in trading, anchoring, accounting, politics, dealing, banking, writing, communication, mathematics, and teaching .yes I am accountant

17. On Business:
As mercury is well positioned in own house (although moon is enemy conjoint), u can be a good business woman.
Business partnership is not favorable as 7th house has ret. mars. but still you can try partnerships on trail basis as moo, mer, ven aspect goes on mars.
As the lord of 2nd house is in Lagna, u might have started into some business at your early age.
I tried many times but no luck

Saturn in Sixth House
- health problems (attention needed to regular diet) yes weakness, low energy
- your work environment (colleagues' attitude or your own mindset) can be troubling no
- you love your job, but expect much from others may be
- be careful to avoid accidents in workplace ok
- hard-work is required for good job opportunities

moon in 1st -
--ur mother will have big impact on urself. yes
--ur mind always thinks(and be emotional ) abt urself/ur personality/ ur needs.yes
--your home/ local govt impacts on your life.yes

mer on 1: (although conj moon may affect)
-- forever youthful, business attitude, good intelligence,
good in some arts/ communication
-- your younger siblings will be helpful for you i am youngest

ven on 1:(although conj moon may affect)
- you love yourself, pay attention to ur desires,u look attractive,relations are important, yes
- you have some creative skills, hobbies which can be used in career also.
-u like luxuries and conveniences (can be seen in your career too). yes
- good knowledge in liquid money, financial business yes

ketu - 5th - thula - asp by ju -
you might have good foreign language skills (escape because of ju. otherwise health issue, heart, asthma, progeny issue, child's health affected . stomach diseases. ). no

---------
You have to do remedies for Mars in birth chart, Jupiter and Saturn in Transit period.

I feel cursed because of continous hinderence in life, please suggest remedies

Why worry as it seems your career/ income seems good? I dont have house, I am still dependent on my family, I want to be completely financially independent

Please reply to the correctness of the reading.

Thanks
Haran

Haran

Hi,

Thank you for your responses and also for your Thanks vote.

Regarding point 15 "
(ju will reduce cheating tendency in you) I cannot cheat, even when if i want"
I am sorry for the way it is written by me. Happy to know your reply.

Regarding own house:
Lagna lord and 4th lord are same- chances for own house
Moon with 4th lord and Venus - chances for own house
4th lord receiving asp from Mars (retro) can affect a good house. However Jupiter's aspect will remove the negativity.
Lords of 2,4,12 are in kendra - chances for own house

Remember point 11, and keep that in mind.

Please find attached notepad for remedies.

Thanks, Haran

Attachments

• Remedies for TMA.txt
    7.6 KB · Views: 38

TMA

Hi,

Thank you for your responses and also for your Thanks vote.

Regarding point 15 "
(ju will reduce cheating tendency in you) I cannot cheat, even when if i want"
I am sorry for the way it is written by me. Happy to know your reply.

Regarding own house:
Lagna lord and 4th lord are same- chances for own house
Moon with 4th lord and Venus - chances for own house
4th lord receiving asp from Mars (retro) can affect a good house. However Jupiter's aspect will remove the negativity.
Lords of 2,4,12 are in kendra - chances for own house

Remember point 11, and keep that in mind.

Please find attached notepad for remedies.

Thanks, Haran

Thanks Haran for your time and response :)

Stay bless