Transit-Accident

TMA

Hi,

I had an accident yesterday......a car hit my car from back, I was on back seat. Its was a jerk....No external injury but I have too much back and leg pain.Nowadays I am not getting fruit of my any effort.... Does many retrogate planets saturn, pluto, jupiter and mars in transit are responsible for this... How long will it take over. Any insight please

Attachments

• 5 july 2018.jpg
    5 july 2018.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 22

david starling

The three I usually look at for accidents and attacks are Mars, Saturn, and Mercury. I think too much is made of Retrograde, it's more about Aspects. But transiting Retrograde changing to Direct can mean a repeat of bad Aspects. Transiting Mercury in your 2nd House was in nearly exact opposition to transiting Mars in H8, and transiting Saturn was Conjunct your Natal Neptune and in Opposition to your Natal Mercury.

Last edited:

TMA

Thanks david starling....
Transiting saturn conjunct natal neptune does mean illusion meeting reality? How it relates to accident?
Hm mars in H8 opposite mercury is culprit.

Lin

Why were you in the back seat? Was someone else at the wheel?

Is the person responsible declining to pay your ER bill? If you didn't go to the ER then you have a problem.
You need to see an orthopedist soon to see if you have any actual damage or if it is a minor issue.

I am not sure what you really want to know. Was the car moving or parked?

There were many negative transits at that moment. Neptune square the Sun.... Mars and Merc in a t-square with your Pluto....
many.
The important thing is that no one died.
You should see the md I suggested above and if the pain persists but there is no damage visible with tests, then I would go for some acupuncture....which always works on this type of pain.

LIN

Last edited:

TMA

Dear Lin,

It was company's car and driver was on driving seat. Full insurance cover, so I had not to bear medical cost. I took leave for one week. I visited Ortho,still have low level pain .... physiotherapy is going on.

The only thing amazing was I had feelings that some thing is going to be wrong soon.

"There were many negative transits at that moment. Neptune square the Sun.... Mars and Merc in a t-square with your Pluto....
many.
The important thing is that no one died.""

Were these transits so harsh that could have caused death? Any insight about good time transit? Feeling sick with no love:unsure: