Will I get admission in the college?

acmicasa

Querent significator Sun is separating from quesited significator Mars. Like all my horary, Moon is again in 12th house which is also separating from Mars. Does that mean I have no chance of getting the admission?

Attachments

• astro_2at_event_hr.23609.28914.jpg
    astro_2at_event_hr.23609.28914.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 41

muchacho

Querent significator Sun is separating from quesited significator Mars. Like all my horary, Moon is again in 12th house which is also separating from Mars. Does that mean I have no chance of getting the admission?
Those are interesting receptions. L1 in detriment of L9 and L9 in detriment of L1. You don't really like the college and the college doesn't like you. And L1 in last degree of sign. Which means there will be a change of situation shortly and no receptions with L9. You'll be indifferent to that college. Nevertheless, there's an applying aspect by trine between L1 and L9 after L1 changed signs. But not sure if that would still matter since you'll probably lose interest. Why do you want to go there anyway?

acmicasa

Those are interesting receptions. L1 in detriment of L9 and L9 in detriment of L1. You don't really like the college and the college doesn't like you. And L1 in last degree of sign. Which means there will be a change of situation shortly and no receptions with L9. You'll be indifferent to that college. Nevertheless, there's an applying aspect by trine between L1 and L9 after L1 changed signs. But not sure if that would still matter since you'll probably lose interest. Why do you want to go there anyway?

I am a freelancer and mostly work all day from home. Its a Law school that I have applied for. Want to spend some quality time outside and learn something useful. I really want this to get out of monotonous day cycle. I am hoping to get admission. Do you also see yes from the chart?

muchacho

The aspect can only be perfected after your significator changes signs. Which would mean your situation or mindset/attitude would have to change first. So it's basically a yes, but only after a change. So it's still a bit iffy.

acmicasa

The aspect can only be perfected after your significator changes signs. Which would mean your situation or mindset/attitude would have to change first. So it's basically a yes, but only after a change. So it's still a bit iffy.

I don't know what changes may have changed from previous chart. I have appeared for exam and now waiting for the result. The only thing that I can say with complete certainty is that I really want to get into Law college. Here is new chart which may suggest what changes have occurred from previous one. The question remains the same with additional information that exam is over and waiting for result. Result in 2 weeks from now.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_event.51554.16039.png
    astro_w2gw_event.51554.16039.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 35

acmicasa

Seems something is not favorable in the second chart.

Originally Posted by Christian Astrology Pg. 122
Viz. if Saturn be in the Ascendant, especially Retrograde, the matter of that Question seldom or never comes to good.

Hope it turns out to be false.

muchacho

I don't know what changes may have changed from previous chart. I have appeared for exam and now waiting for the result. The only thing that I can say with complete certainty is that I really want to get into Law college. Here is new chart which may suggest what changes have occurred from previous one. The question remains the same with additional information that exam is over and waiting for result. Result in 2 weeks from now.
There was an aspect between L1 and L9 by opposition. I guess that was the exam you did.

acmicasa

Results were out last week and I didn't get the rank which could ensure admission. Admission is still in dicey situation, and now nothing can be done from my end. Everything is in the hands of God almighty and planets revolving around us. If I am being called for counselling then I am certain to get admission but whether I will be called is somewhat uncertain at the movement. I asked again, "Whether I will be called for counselling?" I don't know if new charts gives any clue. Two more weeks and everything will be clear. Chart attached.

Attachments

• astro_2at_event_hr.31526.13104.jpg
    astro_2at_event_hr.31526.13104.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 29

muchacho

Results were out last week and I didn't get the rank which could ensure admission. Admission is still in dicey situation, and now nothing can be done from my end. Everything is in the hands of God almighty and planets revolving around us. If I am being called for counselling then I am certain to get admission but whether I will be called is somewhat uncertain at the movement. I asked again, "Whether I will be called for counselling?" I don't know if new charts gives any clue. Two more weeks and everything will be clear. Chart attached.
L9 in H1. Theoretically it should be yours already.