Will my investment return good profits in future?

acmicasa

Hi,
I have made investment in a company. The company has strong fundamentals. I believe that it has got potentials and will out perform in next few years. The company is of Energy Sector. What this chart indicates?

Attachments

• astro_2at_e_hr.41939.15540.jpg
    astro_2at_e_hr.41939.15540.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 33

muchacho

I'll give it a try. Next year doesn't look very promising. Currently L2 (your investment) in neutral sign, exalted (overrated?) and about to run into Pluto retrograde (something negative beyond your control) very soon (2 degrees to go - 2 weeks/months?) but still 8 degrees (8 weeks/months?) to go to highest exaltation point. Next sign L2 will enter is a barren sign (no growth) and shortly after L2 will run into south node (loss).

I'm wondering what Jupiter represents here. Is there someone else in involved?

acmicasa

I'll give it a try. Next year doesn't look very promising. Currently L2 (your investment) in neutral sign, exalted (overrated?) and about to run into Pluto retrograde (something negative beyond your control) very soon (2 degrees to go - 2 weeks/months?) but still 8 degrees (8 weeks/months?) to go to highest exaltation point. Next sign L2 will enter is a barren sign (no growth) and shortly after L2 will run into south node (loss).

I'm wondering what Jupiter represents here. Is there someone else in involved?

I am keeping an eye on this investment. You are correct in delineating. There is demerger about to happen in July, 2 months from now (I don't know if this the negative thing that is appearing in the chart). How this event will turn out is to be seen. The company has performed well in last few years.

No, no one else is involved but yes you can take it as analysts advice which I read on daily basis on newspapers, but the decision was solely mine.

Next sign L2 will enter is a barren sign (no growth) and shortly after L2 will run into south node (loss).
Will keep this in mind.

Last edited:

muchacho

I am keeping an eye on this investment. You are correct in delineating. There is demerger about to happen in July, 2 months from now (I don't know if this the negative thing that is appearing in the chart). How this event will turn out is to be seen. The company has performed well in last few years.
Yes, the influence of the outer planets is a bit fuzzy because they are not part of the essential dignity scheme. And so we can't treat them like the classical planets. What we can do though is treat them like fixed stars, i.e. look at conjunctions. Those could be meaningful. Now, the meaning of Pluto usually is disintegration of something old and established and then resurrecting it in a new way with new life. So, the demerger kinda fits that description.

Okay, now that we've cracked the time code we can (theoretically) look into the future. So, if you don't change anything, then that means it will take more than 3 years until Mars (your investment) will move into a fertile sign (Pisces). And Mars will run into the south node at about 7 degrees Aquarius, so has still 18 degrees to go, aka 1 1/2 years.

Your significator (Venus) is about to change signs (28 degrees) soon. It will also be a change in dignity (a step down). Which would give us 2 months again based on our time code. So there's going to be some changes in either your attitude or situation as well as your investment (conjunction with Pluto) in about 2 months time.

So I would suggest that you ask again in 6-8 weeks if you should go along as before or make some changes.

No, no one else is involved but yes you can take it as analysts advice which I read on daily basis on newspapers, but the decision was solely mine.

Will keep this in mind.

Okay, that makes sense, that would be L6, i.e. someone who offers you his services (or L3, newspapers). The reason I mentioned Jupiter is because Jupiter is retrograde and peregrine and in your house of wealth, i.e in the house representing your main concern and not in good dignity which usually means not a good/reliable character. If we look at receptions, then Jupiter likes Mars a lot, but doesn't like Venus. Which probably means that the advice you've been given isn't in your best interest, and only aimed at getting your money. And you don't seem to be so sure of your investment either (Venus in term of Mars but also in detriment of Mars, i.e. you like some aspects about the investment, but you hate some other aspects). So maybe you should do a bit more in-depth research before the May event.

Last edited:

acmicasa

Things weren't looking right on the said investment and I have exited my position. I exited on 10th of May. Hope this helps in further analyzing the chart.

muchacho

Things weren't looking right on the said investment and I have exited my position. I exited on 10th of May. Hope this helps in further analyzing the chart.
So you got out in time? Thanks for your update.

In terms of timing, I guess it's L1 (Venus) changing signs. L1 was at the end of the sign which usually means change of situation or change of mind is immanent.

acmicasa

So you got out in time? Thanks for your update.

In terms of timing, I guess it's L1 (Venus) changing signs. L1 was at the end of the sign which usually means change of situation or change of mind is immanent.

Yes I did exit at the right time.

Culpeper

Premium Member
I would use Mars as significator of the company and Venus for the querent. Both planets have essential dignity and Mars is angular. There is a trine aspect but it is separating. You will probably male money on it for a while, but know when to sell.