Will I get through interview and get job?

acmicasa

The interview is scheduled for 26th March. This is a career changing job that I have been looking for. Last year almost a year a back I appeared for it and didn't get through the last round of selection process. Its a highly paid teaching job. I have had interview scheduled earlier in the month of January, which I extended for a month but couldn't appear for it due to some family issue. Now its on 26th of March. After 2 months of delay, the date is closing in and it just prompted to me to ask this question. The horary chart is attached. Please let me know what it has to say about upcoming big day.

Attachments

• Job.JPG
    Job.JPG
    205.6 KB · Views: 41

IleneK

Premium Member
My first response is that this is not the kind of question you want to post before an important interview, because if the delineation is unfavorable it may adversely affect your performance in your interview. Knowing that, do you still want to pose this question?

acmicasa

My first response is that this is not the kind of question you want to post before an important interview, because if the delineation is unfavorable it may adversely affect your performance in your interview. Knowing that, do you still want to pose this question?

Yes, I know the fact that mostly horary gives 'no'. Despite all odds I would like to know the outcome. It's a profession related question. I am good in studies and I know I have prepared well. Please go ahead with your interpretation.

acmicasa

No dice on this... Venus is very weak and Mars about to get to saturn
Tikana, I have a personal family issue which is keeping my mind busy. It's a situation which I know is very hard for us to handle which might be the reason for weak venus. I keep personal and professional life very far apart but this time the issue is which I can not get out of mind. Keeping this factor in mind, I would like you to go ahead with interpretation.

IleneK

Premium Member
Okay. I see it as a no as well. You as Venus are poorly placed in the unfortunate 12th sign and in your detriment by essential dignity. It is also stationing, to get ready to go retrograde, so both you and the job will be moving away from each other.
Reception from Saturn, the job/interviewer is adverse, Sat receiving you/Venus by fall. Venus and Sat are also adverse by aspect, five signs apart.
That's a lot of unfortunate and adverse testimony.

Moon is exalted and angular reflecting good in studies and preparation and it currently sextiles the Sun. But in the relevant future, Moon aspects no planet in the chart.

Overall it seems not a promising chart. I do wish you the best and don't t let this delineation knock you off your game.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

And, I agree with Tikana. This job is not yours. Also, something does not seem right with the job to me. It's significator, Saturn, is located in the 8th house and will soon receive a trine from Mars of the 12th house.

In fact, I feel that is even good for you if you do not get this job.

acmicasa

Result: Didn't get the Job.
Reason: Someone passed in the family and couldn't appear for the interview. Has anyone seen this in the chart?
Since I can not apply again for 6 months, doors to it are closed now. I applied in a new place which is entirely different from my career path. Today I asked will I get the interview call from them? Its not about getting job but getting interview call.
Chart attached below:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    214.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

I am not sure, but it could it be that there is some job you gave an interview for, where the company people could come back to you?

acmicasa

Hi,

I am not sure, but it could it be that there is some job you gave an interview for, where the company people could come back to you?

Hi, Its been just two days since I posted new chart. When I read your response I was little skeptical about the prediction as I didn't give any interview in last 6 months. Today, I don't know how but I got a call from one of my employer. They are offering higher post with better compensation but I have to give interview. That I call unbelievable experience of Horary prediction.
If I may, can I ask, what is your observation of this new chart regarding getting offer letter in hand?
Will keep you updated with result. Interview is on Monday, three days from now.

aquarius7000

Hi, Its been just two days since I posted new chart. When I read your response I was little skeptical about the prediction as I didn't give any interview in last 6 months. Today, I don't know how but I got a call from one of my employer. They are offering higher post with better compensation but I have to give interview. That I call unbelievable experience of Horary prediction.
If I may, can I ask, what is your observation of this new chart regarding getting offer letter in hand?
Will keep you updated with result. Interview is on Monday, three days from now.
Good luck, firstly. I do think that you should get this job. Jupiter is in the first house and signifies the interview and the contract. Saturn could denote the past employer/boss that you may have the interview with. The Moon will trine that Saturn.

Yes, please do update after you've had the interview. Thanks.

acmicasa

Good luck, firstly. I do think that you should get this job. Jupiter is in the first house and signifies the interview and the contract. Saturn could denote the past employer/boss that you may have the interview with. The Moon will trine that Saturn.

Yes, please do update after you've had the interview. Thanks.

Cleared first round today. The second round is on 13th of April. Will keep you updated.

aquarius7000

Thank you for the feedback.

Looks like the Sun (7th house = others) and the Moon (job) connection, though in the past, was stronger and they already had another person in mind for that job.

You can always do another Horary the moment you get another interview call.

acmicasa

Thank you for the feedback.

Looks like the Sun (7th house = others) and the Moon (job) connection, though in the past, was stronger and they already had another person in mind for that job.

You can always do another Horary the moment you get another interview call.

I have changed the question that I was asking. You can find the post here.
<link></link>

As I have number of interview scheduled, I will keep posting them with result. I am actually so much irritated with current monotonous job that I just want to leave to new place, provided it is better for me.

Last edited: