Do we have karmic connection?

Sunrays

He is gemini sun, moon in scorpio, venus in cancer, and mars in gemini. I am sun in cancer,scorpio moon with scorpio rising and mars in virgo. I did a synastry between us and I noticed some aspects:
1. His chiron square my chiron;
2. his venus opposite my uranus and neptune;
3. his venus bi-quintiles my natal North node;
4. his North node trines my natal saturn
5. His neptune Opposite my Sun.
6. His moon conjunct mine.
7. His chiron conjunct my venus.
8. His Neptune bi-quintiles my venus.
9. His venus makes semi-square with my venus
10. His mercury conjunct with my venus
11. His mars square my mars.

Do you think we have karmic connection? We do not have a relationship, we only met 2 months ago for the first time but each time we look at each other I feel electrifying feeling...Maybe he feels something strange as well.

MY SECOND QUESTION IS : What kind of girls DOES HE LIKE?! With his cancer venus and scorpio moon I am confused about his taste for girls...What kind of girl would make him fall in love and become completely obsessed with her?

Last edited:

Snakechammah

OMG, I am in love with the same guy! I really hope it's not the same person. HAHA. My guy has the exact combo as your guy - from the Sun, Moon, Venus and Mars! Where is your guy from? :andy:

I am going to answer based on what I know of my guy... he is very sensitive and emotional. He likes soft, nurturing, motherly kind of woman. He doesn't like the brash, violent, aggressive type. He is sensual, very gentle, but also can be a little selfish in bed.

He takes his time and has a bit of an old man soul. He doesn't like to text, preferring to call and hear your voice instead.

He talks a lot when he's nervous and his emotions are plastered all over his face if he feels sad or slighted.

Hope that helps!

Maybe we are both after the SAME GUY! HAHA!!

Sunrays

OMG...Okay that's crazy..! However, he is TOO OVERCONFIDENT and SUPER brave. His behaviour itself ''screams'' braveness and strength. His presence is STRONG (he has got very deeeep eyes) and I become super shy and nervous when he is around and he WITH HIS SCORPIO MOON certainly see that! Although he smiles at me and stares, I am afraid of that he already knows some details about me (simply why scorpio moons are the best psychologist). I doubt he likes me like a woman. If he liked me he wouldn't be so patient around me..he would be nervous just as me!
Even his gait is a type of ''I am a bad boy'' and I am over everybody. We are totally different from each other. I hate I can't feel confident around him. He can't connect to my real nature... I only show him my unconfident one.

Last edited:

Snakechammah

That really sounds like my guy too!

His walk... OMG.. it is a gait indeed! You've just totally described him.

I hope you get the guy (unless it is really my guy haha)

All the best!

Sunrays

Thank you, but I do not think he likes me. He doesn't show signs of liking me, so that....I think I have no chance with him. Maybe my appearance doesn't fit his taste. He looks like a boy which appreciate female beauty and likes beauties. He only stares at my eyes and observe each one my body movement, because I'm shy and nervous around him, and he has felt it.

I didnt't understand however, if we have KARMIC connection?