Beggin for help

auroraa

Hello,
I'm in bad psychic condition right now. I dońt have a job and I feel lonely.
Please, take a look at my natal chart and tell me if there is a chance for me to feel happy, be loved, have a partner and satisfy job? What should I do? What are my talents?

Date-28.11.1989 8.40 PM Katowice, Poland

Kite

Hi Aurora - right now you have Pluto transiting your Saturn (and Neptune) in the 6th house of work. This is a challenging transit in that it tends to take things away from you so you'll focus on what you really need. Pluto will make it's way to your Venus in a couple of years where you'll probably focus much more on a mate. In the meantime it looks like there is an absence of air in your chart which means your reasoning power could be unbalanced with the other elements in your chart 4 planets in earth and 3 in Water and 3 in Fire. Your saving grace is your North Node which is in Aquarius in the 8th house of transformation. Pluto squares the Nodes which means no short-cuts allowed. I have that aspect as well and it tends to look for the easy way out of things. In your case the North Node represents where you are headed with your life. I suggest you connect with some people who are looking to improve themselves by knowing themselves better or some kind of group healing type of experience. It could be as mundane as a help group for unemployed people or as spiritual as an astrology association. Service is very important to you as most of your planets are in the service quadrant. Jupiter conjunct Chiron in the 12th house trining Mars Conjunct Pluto in your 4th/5th house says you could be a good therapist in a clinical type setting - maybe with children. Healing comes across strong in your chart. Perhaps you're going through this time so you can relate more to that need in the world. I hope this little bit helps.

auroraa

Thank you :)
But what I want to know is if (according to my birth chart) there was a chance for me for marriage, to have a partner, love and be loved?

Kite

Yes, of course aurora you can have a partner and be loved. This year is very favorable for this as your solar return shows SR Venus conjunct Natal Mercury in the 5th house of both Natal and SR charts which indicates romance. Since Mercury rules your 2nd and 11th houses it is likely to develop out of friendship and mutual values. You also have Juno conjunct the ascendant which is favorable for partnerships like Marriage. It also conjuncts Lilith and Jupiter so there might be some wildness to this. Moon conjunct Neptune in the 7th house as well (dreamy independent type person). This is all based on you still living in the town of your birth or close by for the house positions. The rest is still good.

Kite

Aurora - Also please see the thread on the board concerning Mental Illness. I posted something about Out of Bound Planets of which you have 4. You have Moon, Mercury, Venus and Uranus. Your Ceres is also Out of Bounds. Here is the link I posted http://www.astronumerologywisdom.com/out-of-bounds-planets.html

This does not mean you are flawed..it means you are different. God does not roll dice. Everything has a purpose. There is no reason why you can't be happy.

Kite

No - you said in your first post that you are "in bad psychic condition". Astrology can do only so much. I answered your questions based on what probabilities I see but recent discoveries say that some people can find themselves in emotional or mental trouble that would benefit from therapy. I have an out of bound Mercury. My wife has Venus out of bounds and my daughter has Mar and Uranus. We've all utilized therapists when needed as opposed to pure wishful thinking.

muchacho

Hello,
I'm in bad psychic condition right now. I dońt have a job and I feel lonely.
Please, take a look at my natal chart and tell me if there is a chance for me to feel happy, be loved, have a partner and satisfy job? What should I do? What are my talents?

Date-28.11.1989 8.40 PM Katowice, Poland
No chart can tell you that. No matter what your birth chart looks like. And your transit chart doesn't matter either. So the answer is always 'yes', which should be good news. :w00t:

The question about your talents, however, is something your natal chart can help you with.