COVID vaccine is ready!

blackbery

"Burn Your Masks!" Massive Anti-Lockdown Protests Rage Worldwide
Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
SATURDAY, MAR 20, 2021 - 01:30 PM
Thousands, and possibly tens-of-thousands of protesters across Europe marched on Saturday against continued government lockdowns and other pandemic restrictions based on questionable science - which have resulted in mass unemployment, destroyed small businesses, stoked widespread depression and mental illness, and cost taxpayers trillions to keep the whole ship from sinking.

Protesters in London, Germany, France, Sweden, The Netherlands, Australia, Belgium, Japan, Vienna and elsewhere came out for the Worldwide Rally for Freedom.

������

JUPITERASC

Up here we've had some bad, bad care home outbreaks,

even though 90+% of the patients and workers were vaccinated.
Former lead investigator
who spearheaded a taskforce for the US government
into the origins of COVID-19
has declared the virus may have been the result of
work done for a biological weapons program in Wuhan.

David Asher – a now senior fellow at the Hudson Institute
– spoke about investigations
into the origins of COVID-19
and suspicions as to who
may have been first infected
with the virus in Wuhan.

He spoke of Wuhan Institute of Virology
and the theory
it may have developed SARS-COV-2
while working on
a potential coronavirus vaccine.

The possible vaccine was potentially being developed
as an antidote to a bioweapen, he said :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBq-LV3Jm1M

"....Whether they were developing this vaccine, if it exists
as an antidote is hard to know
There's going to be the need for a huge global investigation
well beyond the WHO because
events and information have arisen

which made us feel the Wuhan Institute was highly probably
the source of the COVID epidemic..."

JUPITERASC

50992823813_9d67049f69_o.jpg

https://gab.com/FedUpWithSwamp/posts/105973020953694783

93 year old woman who survived the holocaust speaks out about the parallels between today and what she went through back in that time.

For those who say they mask up "for others", don't be disingenuous. You never cared about other people's health that much before, and then the moment the news tells you to, you decide to do so and act as if it's coming from your heart and not cause the TV gave you the order. Give me a break and get real with yourself.

blackbery

The video went VIRAL, over 10 million downloaded & shared it within 24 hrs!:biggrin:

Good to see people acting like lions and not terrified sheep!

Apparently, it's AGAINST THE LAW for ANY country to mandate masks or mandate 'vaccines'.

People are learning this. The mandates are NOT laws and CANNOT over-ride the Constitution in the U.S. or Bill of Rights or whatever other countries have to protect their citizens.

Trump always made this clear with the Kung Flu virus....wear a mask, not wear a mask, get a vaccine, not get a vaccine. It's all about FREEDOM.

There are many healthy treatments which CDC/WHO/lying media refuse to allow to be posted...even with scientific proof. They are pushing the scamdemic and the vaccines for de-population and money.

S A D.

Awww yeah I saw this. Good on him. These police really need to learn to think for themselves and not just be "doing their job".

And to think this all started with a 15-day lockdown? Goodness gracious!

blackbery

A whistle-blower murdered for speaking out against the 'vaccine agenda' by Big Pharma.
She's not even talking about the covid vaccines but the hundreds of jabs they give children in North America. It's completely different in other countries & they have healthier children.

She knew her life was in danger, they had been stalking her but she felt it was her mission in life to speak out. She left behind a healthy, 10 yr old non-vax son who found her body.

R.I.P. Brandy Vaughan. Your message will not go unheeded.

MURDERED EX-MERCK REP BRANDY VAUGHAN EXPOSES THE DARK SIDE OF PHARMA

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Prc3qxFA2xb9/

blackbery

Oh, dear, David, are you NOW trying to blame Trump for people getting jabbed? When he's always said that it's a personal choice. Just like the masks, he doesn't believe in mandates like the fake president biden & evil cabal tool Faico who are both trying to mandate covid vaccine passports....and STILL mandating masks.:andy::andy::andy:

A quarter of the country won’t get the coronavirus vaccine. Half of them trust Trump’s medical advice.

That shows up in another way in the Economist poll. Respondents were asked whose medical advice they trusted. Among those who say they don’t plan to get the vaccine, half say they trust Trump’s advice a lot or somewhat — far more than the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or the country’s top infectious-disease expert Anthony S. Fauci.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...accine-half-them-trust-trumps-medical-advice/

I hadn't noticed that on March 16th, Trump announced on Fox News that he believes everyone should get vaccinated.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...mp-asks-backers-get-covid-vaccine/4726016001/

david starling

Oh, dear, David, are you NOW trying to blame Trump for people getting jabbed? When he's always said that it's a personal choice. Just like the masks, he doesn't believe in mandates like the fake president biden & evil cabal tool Faico who are both trying to mandate covid vaccine passports....and STILL mandating masks.:andy::andy::andy:

A quarter of the country won’t get the coronavirus vaccine. Half of them trust Trump’s medical advice.

That shows up in another way in the Economist poll. Respondents were asked whose medical advice they trusted. Among those who say they don’t plan to get the vaccine, half say they trust Trump’s advice a lot or somewhat — far more than the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or the country’s top infectious-disease expert Anthony S. Fauci.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...accine-half-them-trust-trumps-medical-advice/

Yeah, but he actually RECOMMENDED getting vaccinated, like he and Melania did. He says the vaccines are "great".

No one in government is planning to force anyone to get the shot(s).

That's apparently up to private companies, as an employment requirement they're allowed to enforce, or for consumers who want to fly or attend large privately-owned venues like conventions and sporting events.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Anyone else find it weird
that #BillGates

- an unelected official

a computer guy with no medical degree :smile:

seems to be the world’s leading health expert
on the coronavirus, telling everyone what we need to do
& when its safe to go back to normal?

Its a little odd, that the same guy
who led Event 201 just a few weeks before
the first outbreak in China
where they had an exercise preparing
& planning for a pandemic outbreak
& can you guess what virus they chose
for this "hypothetical" exercise?
If you guessed the Coronavirus you must be a psychic!

This is the same guy that's going to profit the most
from this virus with his vaccines he's pushing on everyone.
I can guarantee you right now
they will make this a seasonal virus just like the flu
so they can profit off the vaccines every year.

EU8zSawXYAADXd2.jpg

CapAquaPis

Most of CA is in or going to enter the yellow or minimal spread tier, but within 40 days from now, the state itself would leave the tier system altogether. We may have to wear a mask in public places for most of the year, but the CDC said fully vaccinated people don't have to wear them outdoors and 3 feet/1 meter social distancing is generally a safe as well polite personal space level.

david starling

I'm surprised that so many followers of #45 are refusing to follow his lead and get vaccinated. He's even the one who created the partnership between the federal government and the pharmaceutical industry to begin with, in order to develop the vacines!

david starling

He also said that the choice is ours. My choice is to not get the vaccine. Simple as that.

I understand that. In fact the Biden administration agrees with him, and refuses to track the names and locations of those who have or have not been vaccinated. As far as the government here is concerned, it's entirely voluntary.

But, why not trust your leader's judgment, and follow his example? His basic goal is "herd immunity", which requires a very high percentage of the population to get vaccinated, which is why he "recommends" getting vaccinated.

I, myself, am of the firm belief that if you don't feel comfortable about getting vaccinated, you shouldn't have to.

Last edited:

Oddity

Why don't you trust Biden on this, David?

You seem disappointed that some of us on the right don't follow Trump on this, yet you're not following Dear Leader.

david starling

Why don't you trust Biden on this, David?

You seem disappointed that some of us on the right don't follow Trump on this, yet you're not following Dear Leader.

Biden's not my leader, just my President like he is for every other American.

And, I'm not disappointed, just surprised, since so many who haven't gotten vaccinated do consider #45 their "Dear Leader".

david starling

You may find this amusing:

The Democrats are billing the vaccination program as a "war against Covid-19", in defense of this nation.

So, anyone who refuses to get vaccinated, is ipso facto being unpatriotic.

Same as refusing to support America against Germany in WWIi, or against Ho Chi Ming in the Vietnam War.

However, in this case it's voluntary, since there's no longer a Draft. No need to escape to Canada! So, they just excoriate the opt-outers as paranoid slackers, who are refusing to rise to the defense of the Nation.

Last edited: