Career future,new job prospects 2021.

Sorrowful

DOB: 20/09/1986
TOB: 05:25 AM
POB: GREECE,Town Thessaloniki

Hi,i retired from previous job and i found a new one,firstly,it was the right choice this moment to leave my job?(small salary,bad program,crowed/noisy workplace,gossiped/slandering issues),secondly,will i succeed in the new one? I suffered from gossip and slandering in previous workplace so far,couldn't afford it after 2,5 years over there.

Thanks in adnvanced.:smile:

Last edited:

creativei

Politics is everywhere , no one life is cake walk , one of my aunt to lost job for same reason . survival of the fittest . inspite of that still people are working and few got success too , all it takes good time and determination , if we do our job properly , who can fire us . its ok i sont wanna say more . lets talk about astro .

generally 10th lord in 3rd gives many changes in career that too if its connected with 12th or 6th , person indeed cant stick in one job . either he troubles them or they troubles him ,but end result is firing from job . your 10th lord is in rahu star and that rahu is with 12th lord , which says all , also saturn as significator of profession aspected by rahu, which gives frequent travel and makes person unworthy despite of hard work . moon rahu in 8th itself a blemish , cant stick your mind in particular thing , restless , moody , dejected person . your current dasa says this story continues till 2025 and after that your life changes suddenly to something which you unexpected . like someone wining millions in lottery in overnight . that type of incidence happens in your life . so til try to stick where you are without demanding more. we get only what we destined for . we may have high desires like working in yahoo. microsoft , google , but our chart should support that . so make use of current opportunity and after 2025 , your desire will be fullfilled ..

Sorrowful

Hi,so you believe i did right to retire from previous job and change company to same subject?Is my chart confirms this choice as positive or negative?

creativei

Hi,so you believe i did right to retire from previous job and change company to same subject?Is my chart confirms this choice as positive or negative?

Im not here to justify your side , i just said what destiny hold for you , frequent job changes and conflicts indicated your professional life . money too wasted lot . so dont over spend or waste in unwanted things . work where you are currently and shrink your needs , just work for survival , dont expect much . after 2025 things will change .. .

Sorrowful

Fine,i'm not spending much money at all and is only the second job i change so far,just wanted to know if my choice will succeed better than where i was before.I don't expect much,if 2025 it's a critical financially year that will change my life...i will do patient.

creativei

Fine,i'm not spending much money at all and is only the second job i change so far,just wanted to know if my choice will succeed better than where i was before.I don't expect much,if 2025 it's a critical financially year that will change my life...i will do patient.

12th house is expenditure , waste , 12th lord 2nd lord aspecting each other mutually so it gives unwanted expenditures and thereby financial problems , though not til now it happens herafter , esp on moon dasa . also that 2nd lord in 12th lord constellation ,so you there will be expenditure for equal to your income and money is wasted lot . do plan your savings , it will be more in moon dasa . a dasa gives its constellation power only first ,then only it does rest of its duty like it aspects lordships etc etc . 10th lord in 3rd is weak as per vedic . but since 10th lord venus is own house , it wont harm that much . your spouse is connected to media field sure , she will be helpful to your career ..

Last edited:

Sorrowful

Thank you for reading,i will be patient and try to save money as you suggested,i already done it so far and have some money.In my new job i will take a bit better salary,so it will be more easy to save more.

I will try to improve my cv for better job opportunities in near future.Just wanted to know if i did a right choice to leave current job and hired in a new company,same subject,just took a risk into a lockdowns situation.

In another vedic reading they've done for me(not over here) they told me "You are passing through the main period of Sun and sub period of Rahu (North Node). Rahu at present is in your 10th house of career and profession. The time will be challenging on the work.Money gains are indicated and that should be a good keeping note of the overall economy. I feel that your career looks much better towards the second half of 2021."

Do you agree with this one quote too?

Last edited: