Will I get this job??

sven555

I have literally just applied for an IT job for the Summer and I have been told I will hear the result in 7 days.

Moon in Leo (20 Degrees) In 12th house (4 degress from ASC)
Leo ASC --> Sun in Taurus in 10th house.
Taurus MC --> Venus in Taurus in 10th house.

Venus is at 16 degrees Taurus, Sun is at 23 degrees Taurus.
So applying conjunction between the 2 planets. (7 time units, in fixed signs + angular house)

7 time units = 7 days?

Ruler of 11th house is RX mercury in Taurus, but Mercury goes direct in 9 days, so I am likely to start the job (if i get it) when Mercury is Direct.
Which could mean it's a decent job + money.

Tell me what you think. :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_248_will_i_get_the_job_hr.40038.46821.jpg
    astro_2gw_248_will_i_get_the_job_hr.40038.46821.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 57

Sunrise

I have literally just applied for an IT job for the Summer and I have been told I will hear the result in 7 days.

Moon in Leo (20 Degrees) In 12th house (4 degress from ASC)
Leo ASC --> Sun in Taurus in 10th house.
Taurus MC --> Venus in Taurus in 10th house.

Venus is at 16 degrees Taurus, Sun is at 23 degrees Taurus.
So applying conjunction between the 2 planets. (7 time units, in fixed signs + angular house)

7 time units = 7 days?

Ruler of 11th house is RX mercury in Taurus, but Mercury goes direct in 9 days, so I am likely to start the job (if i get it) when Mercury is Direct.
Which could mean it's a decent job + money.

Tell me what you think. :)
i will agree with your analysis my dear:innocent:
hope to get finally the job
good luck

IleneK

Premium Member
I think you may not because, Mercury lies between Venus and Sun's meeting. Someone or something gets in the way. Merc rules both the 2nd sign/your income and 11th sign/income from the job, and Merc is not in good shape as it is combust the Sun. So it seems like something in those arenas may throw a wrench in the matter?

Last edited:

Yuri

How could the event happen ??? Sun is MOVING, too. So, we haven't any applying aspect between Sun and Venus nor Moon and Venus . So the answer is "no".

Last edited:

Yuri

Moon here is transmitting light from Venus to Sun, it's the only evidence, but Moon is a co-significator of the querent himself, not a significator of any other person, so I would not consider her seriously as a transmitting planet here :smile:.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
How could the event happen ??? Sun is MOVING, too. So, we haven't any applying aspect between Sun and Venus nor Moon and Venus . So the answer is "no".

Hello, Yuri.

Just for educational purposes, for other readers who may take an interest, I wonder if we might clarify what you mean here about "How could the event happen ??? Sun is MOVING, too. ."

In all aspects between planets, both planets are moving, either away or towards, except of course when those that do, briefly station.

So here Sun is moving and Venus is moving, and ultimately Venus is going to catch up to Sun in Gemini, both of them having moved by direct motion from now until then.

So Venus is slowly applying to meet the Sun.

If the event does not happen, then, and I think it won't, it will not be because the Sun was moving. The Sun is always moving. Rather it is because there are other planets that aspect Venus and/or Sun before these primary significators actually meet each other.

Best regards,

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Moon here is transmitting light from Venus to Sun, it's the only evidence, but Moon is a co-significator of the querent himself, not a significator of any other person, so I would not consider her seriously as a transmitting planet here :smile:.

Hi, again, Yuri.

It would seem that here Moon [as indicator the the matter's unfolding rather can co-sig of the querent] translates light from Mercury, rather than Venus, to the Sun. This again supports the conclusion that another, Mercury, might be getting the job.

Yuri

Hello, Yuri.

Just for educational purposes, for other readers who may take an interest, I wonder if we might clarify what you mean here about "How could the event happen ??? Sun is MOVING, too. ."

In all aspects between planets, both planets are moving, either away or towards, except of course when those that do, briefly station.

So here Sun is moving and Venus is moving, and ultimately Venus is going to catch up to Sun in Gemini, both of them having moved by direct motion from now until then.

So Venus is slowly applying to meet the Sun.

If the event does not happen, then, and I think it won't, it will not be because the Sun was moving. The Sun is always moving. Rather it is because there are other planets that aspect Venus and/or Sun before these primary significators actually meet each other.

Best regards,

Hello, IleneK.

I meant by "MOVING" that planets are moving in horary charts, but cusps do not, cusps are always fixed.

I follow Frawley who says that to have the considered aspect completed we need it to be completed in the same sign or, at least in the very beginning of the next sign (3 degrees or less). At least, this concerns short-term questions. As to long-term questions we may move both planets through signs except for combustion and station until they meet.

As i understand the question considered it's a rather short-term question (not of a year-duration or more).

So, we can't consider the question to have a result in Gemini. If primary significators would be at the very end of the sign (28 Taurus, for example), we could consider their aspect in Gemini, however. To be shorter, it's very, too far for Sun and Venus to meet, so we can't affirm the querent takes this job (for the nearest future, months or so).

Yuri

Hi, again, Yuri.

It would seem that here Moon [as indicator the the matter's unfolding rather can co-sig of the querent] translates light from Mercury, rather than Venus, to the Sun. This again supports the conclusion that another, Mercury, might be getting the job.

Yes, agree, someone or something gets in the way.:smile:

Last edited:

Yuri

And to add... an obstacle does not always spoil a matter. I had many charts where even Mars in opposition in the way between significators did not spoil the completion.

So, as for obstacles I think we need to take them into consideration, but with caution.

(Here if we ignore Mercury in the way I seem we have not a positive answer either, ... ... maybe it's arguable ... Venus is in her own sign and Sun in the Venus' sign ... maybe... but Moon is not in Venus' dignities, weak essentially and in a square to sigs...and I don't quite understand what a light transmitting nature would it be here in that case (without Mer) ??? ... emotional transmitting? ... Moon is a querent's co-sig, not an another person... ....:smile:))

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Moon in querant 1st by Lilly and Moon recently squaring whole bunch of folks who are on the 'hiring committee' in 10th - Venus, Merc & Sun. They have reservations about you. Saturn ruler your 6th - job, skills, performance - is in your 4th, and the employer's 10th. Not a good indication that they will want to choose you.

However, POF in 4th house of querant and opposing quesited 10th - it could indicate they picked someone else, you lose out - and the other person decides not stay at job and they call you. Something you think you lost is always found with POF. As well, that Merc retro in 10th could indicate a back-turn on their part.

Either way though - I don't think they will be keen on you - your persona - because of that 10th square to Moon on querant Asc. Not that you are an unlikeable person, but Sun Merc Venus is like a little clique of socialites in school yard and they like to band together in contempt of others sometimes. With the square - it would be contemptful.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello, IleneK.

I meant by "MOVING" that planets are moving in horary charts, but cusps do not, cusps are always fixed.

I follow Frawley who says that to have the considered aspect completed we need it to be completed in the same sign or, at least in the very beginning of the next sign (3 degrees or less). At least, this concerns short-term questions. As to long-term questions we may move both planets through signs except for combustion and station until they meet.

As i understand the question considered it's a rather short-term question (not of a year-duration or more).

So, we can't consider the question to have a result in Gemini. If primary significators would be at the very end of the sign (28 Taurus, for example), we could consider their aspect in Gemini, however. To be shorter, it's very, too far for Sun and Venus to meet, so we can't affirm the querent takes this job (for the nearest future, months or so).

I agree with your comments about the aspect needing to perfect in the sign that it was in and not later. I just didn't understand that when you referred to the Sun moving, you were speaking in comparison to the cusps.

Thank you for explaining.

sven555

Thanks for the extra analysis everyone. kitchy's words seem right, the planets in the 10th house seem like the committee board. Tikana, I start a new job in September; so that could be it. I am thinking something will have in the next 4 weeks. Because 3 weeks have already passed.