Is This England's New Duchess?

wilsontc

Staff member
maybe in it for the sex, to lisa

lisa,

You said:
It's interesting because I actually don't even see a successful friendship between the two, looking at their charts.

Looking only at her chart, she has Scorpio :)scorpio: transformation, also sex) in the transformation (also sex house) trine (energy goes very easily with) Venus :)venus: relationships) conjunct (energy is combined with) Ascendant (self) conjunct Sun :)sun: self-expression, also dating) suggesting she may be a very sexual person on her dates. So maybe he's in it for the sex and there isn't any deeper "relationship" here. He gets good sex, she gets her name in the papers: win win!

Sexually,

Tim

junoisuppose

It's not all bad between them - they have a moon mars conjunction, and mars venus sextile, and venus venus sextile in synastry. Her part of fortune is on Harry's sun. She has planets in taurus, the sign of the ruler of Harry's 7th. Her sun is almost conjunct Harry's anti-vertex (considered by some to be a second descendant) and opposite his juno (depending on which school of astrology you follow juno either represents marriage or according to the Magi society mistresses).

Most important I think is that she has moon in leo - this is something a lot of the royal family (although not William & Kate) have. It is a feeling of regality! & it is in Harry's 7th house - a good placement for a very close friend.

However moon in leo is also often seen in the charts of those who want to be famous.

Her 7th house is ruled by leo, although Harry's sun falls in this house, & the sun (ruler of leo) is conjunct her ascendant, which might mean purpose through relationships. It is conjunct venus so a rich husband might be indicated. 10th house would be more significant for a high status husband, but as time goes on Harry is slipping down the hierarchy, so perhaps not having the 10th house involved doesn't rule out a match with Harry.

Her 10th house of status and career is ruled by Sagittarius, which could be acting, but her jupiter is in taurus, in Harry's 4th house, so she gets some status from Harry's family.

You didn't put in her juno, but Harry's juno makes the closest aspects to jupiter, mercury, pluto and uranus, which, in my opinion, shows the character of the marriage partner. & Cressida certainly has strong uranus, pluto and jupiter traits, although maybe not mercury - her sun is aquarius, she has pluto in scorpio in the 8th, and she has jupiter square her ascendant.

With all that Sagittarius and Aquarius influence she might be a bit too free spirited to be a royal, they have to stick to tradition and duty. If she does become a royal she will be a rebellious one!

Lin

We know this is HIS actual time chart....but how do we know it's her correct time? What is the source?

In any case, Her Neptune conjs his Asc. He doesn't see all the pitfalls in the poor synastry. I hope he can take a bit of objective advice. I'm sure there are astrologers available to him, assuming anyone will tell him the truth and not what they think he wants to hear.

I don't see her as a compatible mate for him. None of her planets fall in his 5th, 7th or 8th - except her moon which is squared by his Pluto and is inconjunct by his Jupiter...so, not lucky.
LIN

Spiritlite

Look at his moon and Saturn. Saturn in Scorpio. Moon in house four. He was deeply hurt by his mother's death. He will marry late or maybe if he marries it won't be such a close marriage for fear of being hurt again.

Liegh45

It's interesting because I actually don't even see a successful friendship between the two, looking at their charts. It may simply be PR, perhaps he's helping her with her career, or she is using his extended hand of friendship for her own personal benefits. Since she's been seen with Harry, she's been getting hundreds of Offers in many big films & TV shows. Harry's chart also shows someone who enjoys the perks of being around others who are wealthy & materialistic, in doing so he always sets himself up for being used by many phony people.

Obviously it is entirely up to him to decide who he marries. But I am just curious (Mind you, i have little to no knowledge about astrology hence joining this forum to learn somehow) can you tell by someone's chart, in this case harry's chart, what kind of woman is he gonna end up with? Or is he even gonna get married? Do you only just look at the venus, sun, moon etc or the whole chart to map it all out?

bluebird

Banned
With his venus on the 9 th could it indicate someone foreign? Ive seen this with men who are attracted to me, almost all have venus or mars on the 9. So Maybe different background or culture from his? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder afterall.