Persistence sadness/new moon on my ascendent.

CaprLibraSquared

I've started the new year with a deep sadness as well as being really sick. I've had stomach cramps and pains now for two weeks. Probably the sickest I've been in quite some time. Anyway, the new moon eclipse is right on my ascendent. I would deeply appreciate an interpretation of this as there are a whole lot of planets around my 12th and 1st house. How can I work with what is going on. What is the significance.

Attachments

• ChartNewMoon.jpg
    ChartNewMoon.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Amit89

You need to get yourself out and about.

You could join a club or read an interesting book. Meet new people, volunteer or do something.

Go to the gym, join a class etc.

BbI

I've started the new year with a deep sadness as well as being really sick. I've had stomach cramps and pains now for two weeks. Probably the sickest I've been in quite some time. Anyway, the new moon eclipse is right on my ascendent. I would deeply appreciate an interpretation of this as there are a whole lot of planets around my 12th and 1st house. How can I work with what is going on. What is the significance.

It happened for me too! I am also Cap rising, but with much earlier degree. I also got sick, and had experienced this deep sadness which was connected to my first love getting married. Funny thing was, we had a clean breakup, no strings attached and no feelings whatsoever left...and it was years ago..but I felt
like he finally "let me go" and it made me really sad.

CaprLibraSquared

I wonder then if it that transition from 12th house to 1st - a letting go is happening of some sort. Emotionally and physically. I have had stomach issues now for weeks.

BbI

I wonder then if it that transition from 12th house to 1st - a letting go is happening of some sort. Emotionally and physically. I have had stomach issues now for weeks.

I think it might be! Especially because I have also gotten a reply on some of my questions about transits I am facing that they are transformative. And transformation doesn't exist without letting go the old, and embracing the new... I hope you are going to feel better! Good luck and I wish you well.

CaprLibraSquared

I think it might be! Especially because I have also gotten a reply on some of my questions about transits I am facing that they are transformative. And transformation doesn't exist without letting go the old, and embracing the new... I hope you are going to feel better! Good luck and I wish you well.

I read your post. Indeed Saturn through the 12th didn't occur to me either. I do hope there is transformation that brings some lightness. Good luck to you as well! It will be interesting to see what 2019 brings.

HarmonE

You definitely are someone who gets out and about. You have most of your planets above the horizon, so it comes naturally to you. With transiting Saturn above the horizon for the past 14 years you have been able to get out in the world easily. But now the important transition as Saturn moves below the horizon and as such, a huge shift will occur. The next 15 years will be more focused inward, on self and the personal journey. This may/may not be hard for you. It isn't the first time you've gone through this.

As for the sickness, it's hard to say. Really don't think it has anything to do with the eclipse. I had the eclipse more precisely conjunct my ascendant and I didn't experience any ill effects. If anything could be seen by way of simple transits in your chart I would have to wonder about Uranus conjuncting your nodal axis, while sextiling your moon. A possibility. I would agree though that Saturn through the 12th is a challenge. I just had Saturn leave the 12th (finally!) and over the past year or so I have had some health concerns but nothing that came on suddenly.

CaprLibraSquared

You definitely are someone who gets out and about. You have most of your planets above the horizon, so it comes naturally to you. With transiting Saturn above the horizon for the past 14 years you have been able to get out in the world easily. But now the important transition as Saturn moves below the horizon and as such, a huge shift will occur. The next 15 years will be more focused inward, on self and the personal journey. This may/may not be hard for you. It isn't the first time you've gone through this.

As for the sickness, it's hard to say. Really don't think it has anything to do with the eclipse. I had the eclipse more precisely conjunct my ascendant and I didn't experience any ill effects. If anything could be seen by way of simple transits in your chart I would have to wonder about Uranus conjuncting your nodal axis, while sextiling your moon. A possibility. I would agree though that Saturn through the 12th is a challenge. I just had Saturn leave the 12th (finally!) and over the past year or so I have had some health concerns but nothing that came on suddenly.

Interesting what you say going inward. I've felt this tension this last few years. Tension from this old life of being out and about and a new desire to be at home a lot more. I used to be more of the let's go out and party - good time. Now in those environments I feel "out of place." I don't really enjoy it so much. I am looking for deeper friendships/relationships. I belong to a few wine/dinner meetups and am thinking of discontinuing for awhile and taking more yoga classes. I enjoy a good glass of wine and dinner, but find the meetups to be a bit more about the drinking. I think sometimes my sadness is not having any real close connections near me. It is lonely. I live overseas and haven't developed close friends, but again I am out and about.

Interesting what you say about Uranus will need to explore. My digestive issues are not getting better. I am in so much pain all the time. I finally saw a doctor this week - so await the results. I am hoping nothing too serious. I've been complaining about a pain in my left side FOREVER, but now it is not going away and leading to digestive issues when I eat. I don't eat I feel ok other than a bit weak from no calories.:tongue: HOwever, my word for this year is NOURISH. This may be my wake up call.

Thanks for your response.

Last edited:

HarmonE

Yes with all the outer planets now below for you, with Saturn bringng up the rear... things will change a bit for you. But its not sad, its a new adventure. Time to understand self. With both Pluto and Saturn in the first house there will be much to uncover.

Sorry to hear of your digestive troubles. Sounds like you need to get some professional help.. I hope you take it seriously. And with living abroad, things can be more likely to be upset.
Thanks, and good luck!