Interesting how we choose the Avatars we choose ?

Chrysalis

I completely forgot this site has pictures. I go on here on my phone and i only see the names :'(

Eidolon means phantom or apparition. I just like it. I would probably even make it Eid0l0n.

So your phone only shows names....well that a bummer.

The names unique and also the meaning behind it. Is there no way you could change it, is this not allowed ?

You could use it as your signature stamp.....put aka Eidolon.

Chrysalis

I'm a fundamentally damaged person who has too much ******* **** in too little time. Some people are able to whether all of this difficulty, but I my constitution is not so strong. I admit I am a weakling, and I am too much of a coward to take my own life. So why not ride the wave of listless ennui and be comfortably numb?

I have long since lost the euphoria that accompanies taking these substances and all I'm left with is a sewage infested prison where I lie with the demons and roll around in the ****. I wish everything would ******* end now.

Just kidding.

Is this some kinda joke to you, replying how you are or are you actually being serious....im not getting you.

Ive just read your reply...........scrollled dooooooooooooowwwwnwnnnn, for you to then say "just kidding" wtf ?

belabismo

Your username has a lovely background meaning to it. How come no one has been able to swim to the bottom of that part ? is it just so deep so no-one can reach ? Who wrote the saying on the rock ? Who found the saying if no-one can swim to the bottom ?

Thanks. :happy: I'm sure they could with some deep sea diving equipment, but most people there wouldn't have access to something like that. There's a lot of rocks on the beaches/shores and most of the "swimming pools" there are actually naturally formed pools on the shores with hand railings drilled into the rocks, so this one is close to the shore as well. The words are written on the rock above the water. Not sure who wrote it, but it makes for some lovely pictures!

Chrysalis

I'm sorry.... I'll just take my leave now....

I think you've just been trying to wind me up haven't you, just because im not classed as a senior yet :wink:

We may meet again sometime as i'm a conspiracy theorist too.

Hey a little tip for you...to keep your bum warm while adding manure to your backyard maybe just put a hole in your pants.

And make your mind up 1st your giving the thread Q a thumbs down, to then adding a sad face.....you either like the Q or you don't. Hmm that should give you something to ponder on for a while.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I think you've just been trying to wind me up haven't you, just because im not classed as a senior yet :wink:

We may meet again sometime as i'm a conspiracy theorist too.

Hey a little tip for you...to keep your bum warm while adding manure to your backyard maybe just put a hole in your pants.

And make your mind up 1st your giving the thread Q a thumbs down, to then adding a sad face.....you either like the Q or you don't. Hmm that should give you something to ponder on for a while.

Trolling is an art form and everyone has a different interpretation of the components that coalesce to make up an attempt. We could talk about the significance of the thumbs down and sad face and the things of which I was aiming to evoke in my own self and potentially others (call it a kind of self-hypnosis or frenzied phuckery) but then your thread would be derailed and I've derailed enough threads for one day.

Chrysalis

Trolling is an art form and everyone has a different interpretation of the components that coalesce to make up an attempt. We could talk about the significance of the thumbs down and sad face and the things of which I was aiming to evoke in my own self and potentially others (call it a kind of self-hypnosis or frenzied phuckery) but then your thread would be derailed and I've derailed enough threads for one day.

I was actually being funnily sarcastic in a light hearted way with you....take it how you want.

Your intriguing take it as a compliment.

Chrysalis

You must have thought I was joking when I said I take speed

No i didn't actually...i do believe this part at least, its the rest i wasn't so sure on.

I know what speeds like i dabbled with it when i was younger, but just don't really like its effects personally.

You must have a very clean house at least....

And ha ha, i dont even take speed and im as fast as you lol. Think this is due to having mercury rx in my chart.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Residential cleanliness means a lot to me, it's why I opened up thread earlier. So anyone who has some domestic pearls of wisdom can share it with the rest of us home makers.

Chrysalis

What does your chart look like? What sign is your Mercury located? Willing to share some of your stats?

Don't know my exact birthtime unfortunately, so never been able to do a proper chart. Done one based on my place and date and that's when i noticed the mercury rx.....but still useless as placements and houses etc are most likely not what they should be.

IM sure ive got some Aquarius prominence though....was thinking this the other day actually how i love to shock people with stuff, i like to get reactions off people.

Dirius

Mine is just part of a hobby of mine :innocent::innocent:. Magic the Gathering. This card because I love the flavour text:

60.jpg