Aaron Hernandez suicide or murder ?

lisahearts

Here is his chart
http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Aaron_Hernandez

on the 14th last week Aaron was smiling & blowing kisses to his daughter in court... and hugging his lawyers after being found not guilty for a double homicide case.. He now had the opportunity to appeal his first murder charge and cut down his life sentence to maybe 10-15 years.. Things started looking less dark for his future, now this morning after 3:00 AM, he was found dead in his cell from an apparent suicide/hanging.....

Sounds suspicious ? can someone do a transit on him

( his moon is also in Aquarius which is ruled by Saturn, was he doomed from the start? )

katydid

I doubt it was the fact that his Moon was in Aquarius that doomed him. That by itself is a bit benign.

However that Moon is exactly squaring his Sun/Pluto conjunction in Scorpio. And it inconjuncts his Chiron in Cancer. I think he may be a bit of a sociopath, ...:alien:

I read a few articles about the circumstances of the suicide.

"Mr. Hernandez hanged himself utilizing a bed sheet that he attached to his cell window," the state corrections commission said in a statement. "Mr. Hernandez also attempted to block his door from the inside by jamming the door with various items."
http://www.grandforksherald.com/new...z-dies-suicide-day-patriots-visit-white-house

So IF he had jammed the door from the inside, hard to see how it was not a suicide...?

blackbery

Sounds very suspicious. Who was involved in the first murder that he was going to appeal? They could have easily had him killed in prison and made to look like a suicide. Happens all the time. Just not as high profile as him.

Wonder if the chart shows a cover up? I can't read the chart you posted.

He won the verdict and was so happy. Doesn't make sense that he would kill himself now. Wouldn't he have waited until after the next appeal and if he lost then maybe he would take his own life. But the appeal won't be heard now.

So sad, tragic what happened. :crying:

Here is his chart
http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Aaron_Hernandez

on the 14th last week Aaron was smiling & blowing kisses to his daughter in court... and hugging his lawyers after being found not guilty for a double homicide case.. He now had the opportunity to appeal his first murder charge and cut down his life sentence to maybe 10-15 years.. Things started looking less dark for his future, now this morning after 3:00 AM, he was found dead in his cell from an apparent suicide/hanging.....

Sounds suspicious ? can someone do a transit on him

( his moon is also in Aquarius which is ruled by Saturn, was he doomed from the start? )

katydid

Sounds very suspicious. Who was involved in the first murder that he was going to appeal? They could have easily had him killed in prison and made to look like a suicide. Happens all the time. Just not as high profile as him.

Wonder if the chart shows a cover up? I can't read the chart you posted.

He won the verdict and was so happy. Doesn't make sense that he would kill himself now. Wouldn't he have waited until after the next appeal and if he lost then maybe he would take his own life. But the appeal won't be heard now.

So sad, tragic what happened. :crying:

There are a few logical reasons for him to kill himself now. Apparently, with his suicide, he is now considered NOT GUILTY of the first murder conviction. Because if someone dies while their appeal is underway, they are then considered NOT GUILTY of that crime.

So by killing himself now, his daughter and ex, will now inherit several million dollars from his estate. That money would have been gone if he had paid for his appeals and if he lost, they would be penniless.

There was absolute proof of his guilt in the first murder trial. Video evidence of him returning home with the gun and of him picking up the victim and returning without him. And text messages from the dead victim, minutes before the murder, telling his sister that in case something happens, know that I am with Aaron...:sad:

edit:

In the eyes of the state of Massachusetts, the death of former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez could make him an innocent man, thanks to an archaic legal principle called “abatement ab initio,” said Martin W. Healy, chief legal counsel to the Massachusetts Bar Association.

Though Hernandez was convicted in 2015 of murdering Odin L. Lloyd of Boston, Hernandez’s appeal was not complete. Abatement ab initio means “from the beginning,” Healy said, and it means that upon a person’s death, if they have not exhausted their legal appeals, their case reverts to its status at the beginning — it’s as if the trial and conviction never happened.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/04/19/hernandezdismiss/BvCcJQ1Ubg3mJAze0ttpvJ/story.html

Last edited:

blackbery

You are not judge/jury. Makes more sense that he would have waited until that appeal to see if decision could be overturned or reduced.
He was a young man and could have stuck out 10 years in prison.

His wife/daughter want him alive. You actually think he/they wanted him to hang himself so they could inherit millions?
Actually, life insurance doesn't pay out for suicide cases.
He wanted to live and try and overturn the 1st verdict. To beat a double murder charge was a huge victory.

Wouldn't be surprised if somebody killed him.

We have laws for a reason. Just because your sleuthing has made him guilty, doesn't mean he is guilty.

Tragedy all around. :sad:

There are a few logical reasons for him to kill himself now. Apparently, with his suicide, he is now considered NOT GUILTY of the first murder conviction. Because if someone dies while their appeal is underway, they are then considered NOT GUILTY of that crime.

So by killing himself now, his daughter and ex, will now inherit several million dollars from his estate. That money would have been gone if he had paid for his appeals and if he lost, they would be penniless.

There was absolute proof of his guilt in the first murder trial.
Video evidence of him returning home with the gun and of him picking up the victim and returning without him. And text messages from the dead victim, minutes before the murder, telling his sister that in case something happens, know that I am with Aaron...:sad:

edit:

In the eyes of the state of Massachusetts, the death of former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez could make him an innocent man, thanks to an archaic legal principle called “abatement ab initio,” said Martin W. Healy, chief legal counsel to the Massachusetts Bar Association.

Though Hernandez was convicted in 2015 of murdering Odin L. Lloyd of Boston, Hernandez’s appeal was not complete. Abatement ab initio means “from the beginning,” Healy said, and it means that upon a person’s death, if they have not exhausted their legal appeals, their case reverts to its status at the beginning — it’s as if the trial and conviction never happened.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/04/19/hernandezdismiss/BvCcJQ1Ubg3mJAze0ttpvJ/story.html

katydid

You are not judge/jury. Makes more sense that he would have waited until that appeal to see if decision could be overturned or reduced.
He was a young man and could have stuck out 10 years in prison.

His wife/daughter want him alive. You actually think he/they wanted him to hang himself so they could inherit millions?
Actually, life insurance doesn't pay out for suicide cases.
He wanted to live and try and overturn the 1st verdict. To beat a double murder charge was a huge victory.

Wouldn't be surprised if somebody killed him.

We have laws for a reason. Just because your sleuthing has made him guilty, doesn't mean he is guilty.

Tragedy all around. :sad:

It may make more sense to wait 10 years, but suicidal people do not think logically. Nor do homicidal people...

And I was not talking about life insurance. I was talking about regular old inheritance.

Of course his wife and daughter wanted him alive. I never said otherwise. But Aaron was not a rational person at the time.

I think he knew he was not going to overturn the first conviction. There is some iron clad evidence in that trial.

It has nothing to do with my 'sleuthing.' It is easily found when looking at youtube videos his first trial. It is all online. Plenty of video evidence and texts from the victim, minutes before he died. It is 100% certain that Aaaron was driving the car that drove Odin to his death. 100% certain that Aaron drove back home and walked into his mansion with a gun in his hand, minutes after the murder. Clear video evidence of all of that. No 'sleuthing' necessary.

It is a tragedy. I feel so sorry for his family, his victims families and especially for his daughter. But this messy tragedy was of Aaarons own making.

Scorpio stellium squaring his Moon in Aquarius. he did whatever he felt like doing whenever he wanted to.

blackbery

This is the first reaction from Olivia Thibou, the sister of the man he was accused of murdering and for which he received a life sentence that he was going to appeal. (and could have won). She is not Aaron's sister so you would think she would be happy to hear the news.

she heard the news: Hernandez had apparently hanged himself in his prison cell and died Wednesday.

"I just started crying," Thibou says. "I'm just...confused. It doesn't make sense. The timing doesn't make any sense."

Five days ago, Hernandez was acquitted of double murder in a case involving two men in Boston. Hernandez wept in court as the verdict was read. And although he was serving a life sentence for Lloyd's murder, Hernandez was scheduled to appeal that verdict. There was nothing outwardly pointing toward any inward despair.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...e-victims-family-speaks-i-just-started-crying

And if you think you can believe everything prison officials tell you, then I have some land to sell to you in Florida.

katydid

And if you believe everything his defense attorneys tell you, I have a bridge to sell you too.

Aaron had plenty of deep reasons for inner despair. What seemed fake and unreal to me, was the way he smiled and joked around every day at the last trial. He was very happy and upbeat, like he didn't have a care in the world.

Yet look at what he had given up in his charmed life. he had a loving devoted finance, a beautiful baby girl, a 40 million dollar NFL contract, fame and fortune, a wonderful future....and he himself threw it all away by hanging out with low life thugs and carrying guns and living a dangerous life.

I am sure that weighed heavily on him.

sibylline

So as I posted previously I know most of those involved in the situation. I've met Aaron many times; never really warmed to him. Today I received so many text messages and calls about his death. From what I've heard it was not a suicide, but it will probably take some time for the buzz to die down, then the "official" story will come out. I know that many wanted Aaron buried, literally and figuratively. Like Aaron, they believe in an eye for an eye. I don't really feel any way about his death but I'm still waiting for someone to pass down his birth time so I can look at his chart.

wilsontc

Staff member
Back to astrology, to All

All,

Please get back to astrology. Find out the astrological reasons for the facts you are posting. If this continues to be a chat thread about a suspected murderer I will start deleting heavily.

Back to astrology,

Tim

katydid

Aaron has a profoundly SCORPIONIC chart. He has the Sun tightly conjunct Pluto, within a Scorpio stellium with Mars, Mercury, Sun, Pluto and BlackMoonLilith , all emphasized and enhanced by the Jupiter in Cancer.

He has no fire and no mutable, although we do not know the correct angles.

His Moon in Aquarius is the dispositor of the Jupiter. I think that Moon puts a damper on the Scorpio emotional force, and made him a bit morose and cynical.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4430464/Three-notes-Bible-Aaron-Hernandez-cell.html

EXCLUSIVE: Aaron Hernandez had been planning his suicide for WEEKS, gave away his belongings and soaped his cell floor before he left three notes and hanged himself

"Aaron Hernandez's death has officially been ruled a suicide
Investigators found three handwritten notes in his cell next to a Bible that was open to John 3:16
DailyMail.com has learned from a well-placed source that Hernandez was planning his suicide for weeks
The former football star had started to give away his personal belongings to other inmates
He also covered the floor of his cell in soap so that he if he lost his nerve he wouldn't be able to save himself
'There were no signs of a struggle, and investigators determined that Mr. Hernandez was alone at the time of the hanging,' said the district attorney"

Transiting Neptune was forming a Grand trine with that natal Jupiter in Cancer trining the natal Sun/Pluto. Looks like he took that as an escape?

Transiting Jupiter has been squaring his Jupiter/Neptune opposition, which is the backbone of his natal chart.

I think he saw this escape plan as a spiritual opportunity.

blackbery

Ok, looked at his chart finally. Lots of water/earth. Capricorn great for football players for endurance and stamina and strong in his chart. At the time of his death, very important aspect Jupiter/Moon/NN. Feeling of happiness, he cried for joy when he was acquitted in the double murder charge. Looking forward to the trial to appeal the first murder charge. Lots of support from family/friends. Neptune/Mercury aspect so may have turned to God for peace. Many born-again Christians believe that God has forgiven them for their 'sins' and turn their lives to radical transformation. He may have decided to leave the gang life and his attraction to guns, etc.

Mars/Ceres/Algol can indicate a murder by hanging or suicide. Only a detailed outside investigation can determine his true cause of death. Speculation is just that - speculation.

Corrections department spokesman Christopher Fallon said no suicide note was found during an initial search of Hernandez's cell.

Hernandez - who had "God forgives" tattooed on his arm - had not been considered at risk of suicide, Mr Fallon added.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39659001

blackbery

:sun::pluto::mercury:in fixed sign :scorpio: ability to focus,
transform your life, strong combination. Never gives up. He was the youngest player ever drafted into the NFL. Quite an accomplishment.

:mars::trine::jupiter:sign of a natural athlete.

:moon::aquarius:excellent placement for chart so intense and focused.
Friendly, accepting, social person.

Not discussing the murder charges and whether he is guilty or not as per Moderator's comments. Just his natal chart and transits at time of his death.

Aaron has a profoundly SCORPIONIC chart. He has the Sun tightly conjunct Pluto, within a Scorpio stellium with Mars, Mercury, Sun, Pluto and BlackMoonLilith , all emphasized and enhanced by the Jupiter in Cancer.

He has no fire and no mutable, although we do not know the correct angles.

His Moon in Aquarius is the dispositor of the Jupiter. I think that Moon puts a damper on the Scorpio emotional force, and made him a bit morose and cynical.

Transiting Neptune was forming a Grand trine with that natal Jupiter in Cancer trining the natal Sun/Pluto. Looks like he took that as an escape?

Transiting Jupiter has been squaring his Jupiter/Neptune opposition, which is the backbone of his natal chart.

I think he saw this escape plan as a spiritual opportunity.

Petinhse

Can anyone tell his natal rising sign? I say its Aries or maybe libra. It could be aquarius or leo. All four of these charts would be relevant to his life. Sagitarrius rising works too. If he has sag rising in the natal chart then Saturn would be crossing his ascendant at the time of death. Saturn crossing the ascendant is often an indication of depression, sickness or death. Sag rising also puts a stellum of planets in his house eleven which is the house of friends and teams like football.

2457865823068.gif

Last edited:

katydid

Can anyone tell his natal rising sign? I say its Aries or maybe libra. It could be aquarius or leo. All four of these charts would be relevant to his life. Sagitarrius rising works too. If he has sag rising in the natal chart then Saturn would be crossing his ascendant at the time of death. Saturn crossing the ascendant is often an indication of depression, sickness or death. Sag rising also puts a stellum of planets in his house eleven which is the house of friends and teams like football.

2457865823068.gif

I am not sure about the Sag rising chart. That 1st house Cap stellium does not seem likely to me.

I think he might have hd Aries rising. He looks so much like an Aries rising, facial features are Martian, and his body type as well.

And that Scorpio stellium makes sense in the 8th, given recent articles about him:

http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernandez-hidden-sexuality-murder-police-587879

AARON HERNANDEZ'S SEX LIFE PROBED AS MURDER MOTIVE, POLICE SOURCE SAYS
BY MICHELE MCPHEE ON 4/21/17 AT 3:55 PM

sibylline

I am not sure about the Sag rising chart. That 1st house Cap stellium does not seem likely to me.

I think he might have hd Aries rising. He looks so much like an Aries rising, facial features are Martian, and his body type as well.

I received an unconfirmed birth time for late Libra Ascendant but since it's unconfirmed, is rounded, and passed through more than one person before reaching me, it's as good as none. I like Aries for the Ascendant too, but as long as it remains unconfirmed it's anyone's guess.

And that Scorpio stellium makes sense in the 8th, given recent articles about him:

http://www.newsweek.com/aaron-hernandez-hidden-sexuality-murder-police-587879

AARON HERNANDEZ'S SEX LIFE PROBED AS MURDER MOTIVE, POLICE SOURCE SAYS
BY MICHELE MCPHEE ON 4/21/17 AT 3:55 PM

They may not know the motive but others do, and sexuality is not it. Just trust me on this.

Various sources will go to the media with "insider information", i.e. a pay day. It's reminds me why I don't pay attention to news gossip. Knowing these people and hearing about them in the media, you would think they were talking about different people. These stories are becoming more and more ridiculous.

Scorpio888

Nyahhh -- there's nothing either Aries Rising nor Libra Rising about him. For one thing, neither ascendant is very homicidal (much more likely to be the VICTIM of homicide, in fact) although Libra Rising in particular can get a little compulsively pervy.

Plus, he looks nothing like an Aries Rising nor a Libra Rising.

I wonder if Hernandez was Cancer Rising. Not only are they frequent killers much more often, but there's something about Hernandez that reminds me a little of Omar Mateen (the Orlando club shooter) lookswise, and now we're finding out Hernandez may have been just as closeted as Mateen sexually.

BTW: Mateen was Sun in Scorpio/Cancer Rising (although I suspect was a Moon in Gemini, his rounded off "7 pm" birthtime placing him in the final minutes of Taurus Rising, I think misleadingly -- and lot more Sun in Scorpio with Moon in Geminis kill than Sun in Scorpio with a Moon in Taurus).

But AaronHernandez's Sun/Moon pairing is enough; I've rarely found a Scorpio who is more utterly effed up as Sun in Scorpio/Moon in Aquarius.

Last edited:

basa ande

I would like to bring people to the table to focus on the chart .. I don't know how to post my version of hernandez's natal chart and progressions .. But in my opinion looking at transits is not productive of any true enlightenment here. Sorry if that seems harsh. The main factor here are three ..but first and foremost an extremely tight Jupiter opposite Saturn..(Jupiter retrograde singleton) ... The man agonized over his mistakes..(.. By .4 minutes of a degree..did I say that right?) ..
Then mars in Scorpio conjunct mercury ..combust to sun all approaching Pluto. We could say sun beseiged by mars and Pluto.
Then Venus conjunct Uranus then Saturn then Neptune .. Add sun square moon ..first quarter ..emerging moon .. Lunar return by progression .. Progressed Declination sun conjunct Saturn just entered cazimi