Check your top money making career fields with birth chart

BaoSanniang

Jupiter in Capricorn in the 1st house would point to my worldly success (financially and in terms of social status-probably politics) if that's what I really want, but my Sun stands in opposition to my Jupiter, my Jupiter squares my Saturn (I was born on July 3rd, 1996), and my Mercury is also opposite my Jupiter.

I've not a single placement in House X, my Mercury is square my Midheaven and my Saturn is opposite my Midheaven. My sun's in the 7th house, which is a fairly weak position because I tend to compromise rather than have that go-getter attitude.

Sun Opposition Jupiter means that what I could be poised for directly conflicts with my core nature, both in terms of signs and in terms of houses. I LOATHE the things that my 1st house Jupiter in Capricorn represents. I am, at heart, a sensitive, peaceful, and complacent family-oriented guy.

Jupiter square Saturn means that I'll need to overcome many obstacles, and put in tremendous amounts of effort to make my Jupiter work, because the hard aspect with Saturn makes me lack persistent willpower when it comes to doing something related to making $$.

Mercury squaring my MC, and Saturn opposite my MC are also hindrances. I can be very indecisive when it comes to settling with a plan on what I want to do, I'm 22 and I barely have a clue. My MC is at 0.52 degrees Libra, which could possibly mean an active social / public life tied to the chosen field of work. Again, that runs contrary to the nature of my Mercury in Cancer because Cancer's homely, reserved, and tends to withdraw when caught in a mood. Saturn opposite my MC makes me too withdrawn and insecure to achieve any sort of success that would bring me into the "spotlight."

So there you go. I have a Capricorn Jupiter in my 1st house, but it stands in direct conflict with my Sun and Mercury in Cancer and my Saturn. My MC is also afflicted except a sextile to it by Pluto but that means nothing when it relates poorly with key planets like Mercury and Saturn. I've never been an ambitious person and it's really hard for me to just get on with something, I fear ambition and success as I'm afraid it will change the sensitive, watery Cancerian side of me and the conservative, held-back Saturn.

Darkgirl

Banned
in my chart there is Uranus in 2nd house oppposite Venus in 8th house, so i´m dammed. When i got money i will loose it and can´t hold it. :unsure:

the fact that jupiter, the ruler of my 2nd house Saggritarius, is conjunct my sun in 8th house (sun is ruler of MC in Leo). So in that fact it may be possible to gain money through others or also investments and buildings or a job with travel.

Also the fact my sun is in 8th house it could be possible to gain money through a goverment job, or something to do with building, taxes and other peoples money. But due to the fact Mercury in 7th house (ruled by venus) formes a square to my MC and half sextile to my venus (ruled by mercury) and they are in a mutual reception to each other, so it would be possible of a writing career.

I wanted to publish a self written sci-fi ebook during jupiter transit my 2nd house (in 2019) and hope for more money. At the moment i look for a new job and i hope when neptun left my sun (Neptun square sun) in Feb. 2019 i will have more clear look what to do.... i´m happy that Uranus is transitting my 6th house at the moment, because there i only get jobs which are made for me.. because i dont know what to work :D

BaoSanniang

In life I'm honestly not a very career-oriented person that NEEDS to achieve some kind of success as commonly defined by society. My Cancer sun and Mercury are still quite strong, and I'm perfectly OK just being an average guy who's average at his job. What matters to me are people, not jobs / professions. I'm also too homely to work long hours or constantly move from place to place because of job related reasons. I also find that I'm easily distracted, it's hard for me to focus 100% on doing work / studying because people get in the way. For example, if I worked with someone I liked, I'd want to spend a lot of time chit chatting with them even if they're more focused than me.

My 7th house (house of relationships) plays a much more prominent role in my chart and has better aspects to it than my 10th house (career). Guess I'll never have a career in my life but I could honestly care less.