Magic 8 Ball divination for 2 charts

lex6819

I have 2 (interrelated) charts. Both have very late ascendants, but I seem to have positive outcomes for both, based strictly on the Magic 8 Ball method.

I will upload the earlier chart first. It is for a question I asked yesterday.

The other chart is for a question I asked today.

Question 1: "Will I have a new boyfriend this month?"

(I checked the ruling planet for the sign in the 7th house, and it was one of the positive-answer planets, so then I got to thinking about it, since not all boyfriends were good experiences in the past, and came up with the second question...) (chart from 8.7.17)

Question 2: "Will my next boyfriend be very attentive to me?"

(The last one barely had time to meet me for ice cream or any type of date more than once every few months; I finally just put my foot down and ended the pseudo-relationship...) (chart from 8.8.17)

Caveats: Both charts have extremely late ascendants, but from what I've read it does no harm to read a chart with a late ascendant when the outcome is positive anyway. It just means things are already in motion that will lead to this outcome, so it can't be changed (but if the outcome is positive, do I mind??)

Thanks!

Vicki

Attachments

• 433horary.gif
    433horary.gif
    52.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 8.8.17.gif
    8.8.17.gif
    52.5 KB · Views: 34

dr. farr

Just a note: too late or too early ascendants make no difference whatsoever in the (non-horary) Magic 8 Ball divination method.

I shall add that, from the perspective of Ankara horary, neither of the ascendants shown in the posted charts are anywhere close to being too late.

dr. farr

In regular horary, too early ascendant is considered from 0 to 4 or even 5 degrees; too late ascendants are considered from 26 degrees on; with Ankara too late ascendant is 29 degrees, too early is 0 degrees (maybe 1 degree as a maximum); and, as I said above, in Magic 8 Ball the degree of the ascendant makes no difference (also in Modernist Lunar Horary the ascending degree makes no difference)

rafaella

I have 2 (interrelated) charts. Both have very late ascendants, but I seem to have positive outcomes for both, based strictly on the Magic 8 Ball method.

I will upload the earlier chart first. It is for a question I asked yesterday.

The other chart is for a question I asked today.

Question 1: "Will I have a new boyfriend this month?"

(I checked the ruling planet for the sign in the 7th house, and it was one of the positive-answer planets, so then I got to thinking about it, since not all boyfriends were good experiences in the past, and came up with the second question...) (chart from 8.7.17)

Question 2: "Will my next boyfriend be very attentive to me?"

(The last one barely had time to meet me for ice cream or any type of date more than once every few months; I finally just put my foot down and ended the pseudo-relationship...) (chart from 8.8.17)

Caveats: Both charts have extremely late ascendants, but from what I've read it does no harm to read a chart with a late ascendant when the outcome is positive anyway. It just means things are already in motion that will lead to this outcome, so it can't be changed (but if the outcome is positive, do I mind??)

Thanks!

Vicki

The charts you posted don't have late ASC. Late ASC is when 27-29 degrees are rising. Here you have 12 degree and 6 degree rising charts respectively.

The chart 1 suggests someone coming in 2-3 months, but its unlikely to be anyone you like. Sun applies to Jupiter, but Jupiter is in fall of Sun, Moon opposes and is also in negative reception to Sun. I guess this answers your second question.

lex6819

Well I must not know how to read ascendants on an astrodienst chart.

Admittedly, I rely on the symbols in the little square graph, not the circular chart (I have never found a good resource that teaches just how to read the round chart - even astrodienst's articles aren't very helpful to a novice).

On the first chart, AC is 12 Sag 58' which I took to mean it was an ascendant of 58 degrees. Clearly I'm way off!!

Probably had the same issue when I was reading the second chart.

I've never had a traditional horary that wasn't negative outcome/doom and gloom, so I've started to just stick with Magic 8 Ball, since it's beginner friendly, and also very cut and dried answers of "yes", "no" or "maybe."

I don't know how to read charts well enough to evaluate what the other horary interpretations might be. Sorry.

Chrysalis

Well I must not know how to read ascendants on an astrodienst chart.

Admittedly, I rely on the symbols in the little square graph, not the circular chart (I have never found a good resource that teaches just how to read the round chart - even astrodienst's articles aren't very helpful to a novice).

On the first chart, AC is 12 Sag 58' which I took to mean it was an ascendant of 58 degrees. Clearly I'm way off!!
The AC in the first chart is at 12 degrees, 58 min. That's why people are saying that the chart is readable and the asc is not too late. The asc would need to look like this to be too late ....29 sag 58 or 0-1 sag 58.

There are 30 degrees in each sign and each degree is 59 mins before it then moves to the next degree, in the first chart the asc is 2' mins away from moving to the 13th degree of that sign.
Probably had the same issue when I was reading the second chart.

I've never had a traditional horary that wasn't negative outcome/doom and gloom, so I've started to just stick with Magic 8 Ball, since it's beginner friendly, and also very cut and dried answers of "yes", "no" or "maybe."

I don't know how to read charts well enough to evaluate what the other horary interpretations might be. Sorry.

lex6819

The charts you posted don't have late ASC. Late ASC is when 27-29 degrees are rising. Here you have 12 degree and 6 degree rising charts respectively.

The chart 1 suggests someone coming in 2-3 months, but its unlikely to be anyone you like. Sun applies to Jupiter, but Jupiter is in fall of Sun, Moon opposes and is also in negative reception to Sun. I guess this answers your second question.

Hi Rafaella,

How do you go about looking for the timing in a chart? Where would I be able to see the 2 - 3 months that you're talking about?

(I'm still learning! It's a slow process, since I'm not in a course...)

Thanks!

Vicki

Vyri

Banned
Haven't viewed the charts, but just an aside here. Late ascendants are Karma/Dharma oriented as they usually involve the heavy planet Saturn, which is a must to first discern 'why' there is a late appearance, in other words, there are 'prior's' involving past and present up to moment hidden, Saturn motives (face is essence study). We all understand Saturn he is stern, a harsh taskmaster.

All the best
Vyri:love::w00t::pinched:

Here's hoping Jupiter is the last testimonial face grace foundation to a last degree?