Does Pluto, Jupiter in 8th Scorpio mean dark future?

dr. farr

By the whole sign house method (which I consider to be the most accurate house system), Pluto, with the Lucky Strike North Node and Jupiter, are all in the 10th whole sign house (under Scorpio) The 8th house is empty of planets or nodes, and is under Virgo...

katydid

==================================================
I don’t think the Jupiter and Pluto in Scorpio are that much of a problem for you. Everyone born within months of your Birth have the same thing.

I would look more into the meaning of your chart ruler. Uranus rules your Aquarius ascendant and it is in the 12th, conjunct Neptune. :sideways:

I think that might explain why you are feeling a bit foggy about where you are headed and what your destiny should be.

Uranus rules your Asc, and thus your chart. Neptune rules your intercepted 1st. So it is kind of a riddle. Your ‘destiny’ is encrypted—hidden—intercepted. And your dharma is to uncover it, which is a journey unto itself. :innocent:

Working as a CNA is actually the first step in the journey. The 12th house is where the journey begins. Working in the healing arts and with those who need your help and care and your service is required for you to continue deeper into the mystery. :alien:

You don’t have to be a CNA forever. But take the steps and begin. One step at a time…

Venus opposes the Uranus/Neptune conjunction in the 12th from the 6th.

That is the riddle to figuring out how to establish healthy relationships with friends and lovers. It is highly possible and probable. But you need to put in the work.

You have so much Water and Air—which is an internal struggle right there.
But you are lacking Fire. So people who try and relate to you and try to hang out with you may become frustrated by you. It may feel toxic at times and depressing because the fire, which is hope and faith may seem lacking.

You may send some very mixed messages. A Gemini with Aquarius rising, seems at first, to be a bit aloof and detached. The Sun squaring the Saturn in Pisces may add to that Impression and you may be sarcastic and pretend not to care about things.

But there is a tremendous depth of emotions and torrential feelings that may come springing forth—and it may surprise people. You might get hurt or upset easier than others expect. They think you are aloof and reserved and then suddenly you are withdrawn because you felt slighted or insulted/offended? People are sometimes confused by your reactions perhaps?

Studying Astrology, and especially your own chart, will help you tremendously. I don’t usually say that to people because most can get what they need from astrologers or fiends who know astrology.

But your Uranus/Neptune in the 12th holds the key and it is the kind of thing that demands deeper, intuitive studies. If you can learn as much as possible about this placement and the aspects to it and the meaning behind it, you can find your path.
:joyful:

Last edited:

lisahearts

" Venus opposes the Uranus/Neptune conjunction in the 12th from the 6th. "

that sounds really bad, but doesn't it help at all that my Venus is cancer? does this also affect professional relationship because I never have a problem getting along with co-workers. I just never seem to be able to build any friendships and no one ever seems to take an interest in me besides a few creepy old guys.

katydid

" Venus opposes the Uranus/Neptune conjunction in the 12th from the 6th. "

that sounds really bad, but doesn't it help at all that my Venus is cancer? does this also affect professional relationship because I never have a problem getting along with co-workers. I just never seem to be able to build any friendships and no one ever seems to take an interest in me besides a few creepy old guys.

Make it a goal to figure out some of the meaning. GOOGLE is your friend.

BREAK IT DOWN, as my Astrology teacher used to say. Study each symbol one by one then look at them together, one by one.

You are right---Venus in Cancer is very helpful and beneficial. I can see that you can get along with co-workers as Venus is in the 6th of working environment and coworkers. So you are understanding and caring and people like you.

So look up the meaning of Uranus opposed Venus.

Then Look up Neptune opposed Venus. Learning about it may help you build new friendships and relationships.

katydid

Have you ever considered teaching or working with children?

I can see you being in service to others and helping , caring for, advising people in a close, bonding way.

Does that sound like you, or not?

Working in the 12th house area, hospitals, churches, religious organizations, Non profit charitable organizations, animal rescues, homeless shelters, children's homes, rehab centers...etc....can be a good place for you to use your gifts/talents of working with others in need.

JUPITERASC

By the whole sign house method
(which I consider to be the most accurate house system),
Pluto, with the Lucky Strike North Node and Jupiter, are all in the 10th whole sign house (under Scorpio)
The 8th house is empty of planets or nodes, and is under Virgo...
dr. farr highlights that it is important to keep in mind that
the house location of a natal planet
can change from one house to another
dependent on the house system chosen:smile:
easily verify that at astro.com's Extended Chart Selection Page
there, fourteen of the more popular house systems currently in use
are available options

Placidus is simply the default

to view for yourself how that works in practice
create your natal chart using Whole Sign Houses option
then compare with natal chart using Placidus option[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
[/FONT]

by the way
There are at least twenty or thirty different house systems
or means of dividing the so-called "birthchart" into twelve segments of life activity.
In astrology, houses, mansions, or domains, represent general areas of life activity
and are the grounding areas or arenas of expression for planets.

Originally, the words "houses" and "signs" were interchangeable.
and
a planet in the SIGN of Aries
was also a planet in the HOUSE of Aries
so that in effect. there were no real houses as we know them today

and so
I use BOTH whole signs AND Alcabitius

there are multiple house systems
its a matter of personal choice

tsmall uses BOTH whole signs AND Placidus
some use whole sign AND Regiomontanus

Here's why :smile:
i.e.

tsmalls comment at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=94683
explains the rationale

I use both whole signs and Placidus.
The original idea of quadrant based house systems was to determine angularity,
and never to replace the concept of topics
So I count signs for topics
and use a house system overlaid onto it.

Because, as I mentioned above, capability
and angularity/ability to act
are two different things.....

ANUP

This Jupitor might be useful for your financial gains, getting contracts,your social popularity, good relations with siblings etc.On the other hand,this might be affecting your assests,breaking relationships after getting involved,less worries etc.Definitely, this could shape you like a noble personality.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

nyclibra

Hi, I also have Pluto in the 8th house. But alone, and in Libra. What would that mean for me?

I've only found interpretations of it online for Pluto in the 8th house Scorpio.

Hello Lisa,

You said:

I'm starting to feel like my life honestly has no path. what am I supposed to be? what am I meant to do? I feel like I'm just existing and surviving because I have to live. Will I be lonely and poor forever, working minimum wage until I p*** away?

Simple answer: NO.

Don't sound so helpless and depressed about your current situation because it's all going to change for the better. Believe me, your life has a path, a clear path indeed.

Please take a good look at your chart, I mean - look harder at it. Look at it again and take everything you see into consideration, and you will find the answer to your current situation staring right at you - you can't miss it, in addition to what lies in the future.

Here's what your chart reveals:

1. Good karma - lots of it
2. Easy life
3. Energy - sadly, focused in the wrong direction hence obstacles
4. Practical
5. Motivation - needed to bring out the best in you
6. Focus - must re focus on what you are good at
7. Struggled academically - because of being practically oriented
8. Love - will find luck in love (when you find one), but find one, you will
9. Loneliness - feeling of loneliness and isolation will disappear in time
10. Poverty - far from it. You will live comfortably but not necessarily rich, like most people.

ADVICE

Choose a trade or profession that involves practical skills but relating to the legal profession, counselling, fashion and clothing. Indeed, there are many skills within the legal profession that do not need serious academic work, but more towards practical skills. Think about it and look into it.

See - it's nowhere as bad as you thought. Hope this is of some help to you.

Peter.

NB: I did thoroughly examine your chart and my conclusions are a summary of my findings.

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
I will read this chart using whole sign houses. This puts Jupiter in Scorpio the tenth house and Moon, Mercury and Venus in Cancer the sixth house. Mars is strong in the fourth house and becomes the helpful malefic in a night chart. This indicates that you are going in the right direction in life by going into nursing. Sixth house and strong Scorpio favor that occupation. Although Jupiter is weaker in a night chart, it rules the second house from the tenth so you should make reasonable money in due course. Keep in mind that a kite formation of planets can be troublesome with all the planets pushing and pulling against each other, it does not mean a dark future.