When will he stop seeing her?

lex6819

I'm suffering so much from unrequited love right now.

I just want to know, when will the man I adore stop seeing his current girlfriend?

It's a long distance relationship, and they only see each other when he drives 4 hours to another state to visit over weekends.

I overheard him talking about his relationship with another person, who asked him if they were getting serious, but he said they were a long way away from anything like that.

So, it sounds like it's still a somewhat casual, vague almost-relationship.

My question I asked when I drew up the chart was:

If never, then I will go see a therapist to get rid of these feelings I have for him. But if it looks like his relationship is going nowhere, then at least the pain (for me) will be less...

I think this chart should be pretty valid since I'm in an awful lot of emotional pain about him at this moment.

Thank you.

Attachments

• whenwillhestopseeingher.gif
    whenwillhestopseeingher.gif
    48.4 KB · Views: 41

lex6819

I'm not sure how to find the significators.

Would she be Venus, or the Moon or the Sun?

Would he be represented by Mars or the Moon?

waybread

Is your question really, "When will he stop seeing her?" I mean there's always the option that he never stops seeing her. There's the option that he stops seeing her but never starts seeing you. Why try to force the oracle?

Isn't your question really, "Will we have a romantic relationship?" Or something of that nature?

lex6819

Well, I guess. But that wasn't the question I had in my head when I ran the chart, so is it better to look at the chart as the question I actually asked, or the "question behind the question" which is will he ever be with me? I'm not clear on the requirements of asking a good horary question. I know it has to have a lot of urgency/emotion around the question, but is the horary answering to the emotional state of the querent or the literal question asked?

Last edited:

waybread

Lex, this obsession isn't leading you to a good place. This might be a good time to see a therapist, and to look at the best ways to restore your self-esteem. Trust me, I know what unrequited love feels like. It hurts terribly. You may have feelings for the man who got away for the rest of your life. You and millions of other women.

You will do what they do. Cry into your pillow. Watch old tear-jerker movies. Knock back a dry martini or three. Find that you can't stop thinking about him. Then straighten up your shoulders, feel your backbone, and be the happiest, best single you know how to be. Not because you got your man, but because this is the stand you take for yourself.

My sense of this chart is that this woman is in his life now, but probably not permanently. However, your signifier applies to a square with his signifier. So this doesn't mean a relationship would work even if you made a go of it.

rafaella

I'm suffering so much from unrequited love right now.

I just want to know, when will the man I adore stop seeing his current girlfriend?

It's a long distance relationship, and they only see each other when he drives 4 hours to another state to visit over weekends.

I overheard him talking about his relationship with another person, who asked him if they were getting serious, but he said they were a long way away from anything like that.

So, it sounds like it's still a somewhat casual, vague almost-relationship.

My question I asked when I drew up the chart was:

If never, then I will go see a therapist to get rid of these feelings I have for him. But if it looks like his relationship is going nowhere, then at least the pain (for me) will be less...

I think this chart should be pretty valid since I'm in an awful lot of emotional pain about him at this moment.

Thank you.

He is Jupiter, she is Venus, there is strong mutual reception by sign, which means there is deep regard for each other, both will be in these signs for a while as Venus goes into Aries and rx back into Pisces, Jup goes rx and stays in Libra. This shows they will be in each others life for some time. How long I do not know. The rx of Venus may show some change in their relationship more from her side than his...so his regard for stays the same.

For your part, Mercury, is in fall of Jup and Moon in detriment of Sun and its combust, I do not see love from your side, but negativity, perhaps its the hurt you feeling. We always feel sort of love/hate for the person that hurts us. Moon being combust indicates you to not see things clearly so you need to try get things together and move forward. He does care for you, but perhaps not in the way you would like. The square may mean you continuing to see each other, there is some contact here, not sure in what capacity.

I do hope you can move forward.

Last edited:

lex6819

He does care for you, but perhaps not in the way you would like. The square may mean you continuing to see each other, there is some contact here, not sure in what capacity.

I do hope you can move forward.

We work together. So, I guess he's not quitting his job anytime soon, alas.

lex6819

Lex, this obsession isn't leading you to a good place. This might be a good time to see a therapist, and to look at the best ways to restore your self-esteem.

I think I will ask my dentist for a prescription for the pain. If I frame it as "stress" rather than "broken heart" I think he will be able to intuit what I need. He's very good, and really cares about minimizing pain for his patients. (He's also ready and willing to prescribe you whatever you want! LOL Yeah. One of *those* dentists... ) :wink:

katydid

I think I will ask my dentist for a prescription for the pain. If I frame it as "stress" rather than "broken heart" I think he will be able to intuit what I need. He's very good, and really cares about minimizing pain for his patients. (He's also ready and willing to prescribe you whatever you want! LOL Yeah. One of *those* dentists... ) :wink:

Oh oh. I don't think that starting to take pain pills is going to solve the problem--it may worsen it. :pouty: [ mercury in applying square to Jupiter]

waybread

Lex, don't be stupid about this. Any dentist who would give you a prescription pain killer for "stress" is not your friend. He can lose his license to practice and be jailed for prescribing pain killers like this. Don't do it. See your MD and ask for a referral to a clinical psychologist.

You seem to think you're the only woman on the planet who has suffered from a broken heart. You're not. Most women go through a profound grieving period, then get on with their lives.

You can, too, and should. You're not some little wimp with no backbone.

Last edited: