unemlployed??

ersa

hi everyone,

as i wrote before for the time i have a job...but until the end of december.
Also i am teaching some private lessons.
what about future??will i find a new job?or i will stay unemployed ??

thank u

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment I understood your question:
08 Dec 2015 TZ = -1.0 3.4200 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=13Ge36

You are Mercury and Moon, new job is Jupiter. We have unobstructed applying aspect between Moon and Jupiter so that would be Yes answer to your question, but Moon is in Via Combust way. Some ignore this completely, but others say that factors in the question take an unpredictable Uranian turn of events.

Yuri

You don't understand because you believe that your getting a job is an event 100% had been decided by someone (God or situation or your employer). Unfortunately, it's not so. Even had you a brilliant chart you get nothing if you do nothing.

You were twice asked to talk with your employers on your both jobs, but my personal impression you are not going to do that. Your significator in your previous chart is not too weak to do absolutely nothing. How can you get so???

So, my answer is "no, you won't get any job. Until you begin doing active relevant steps".

ersa

Unfortunately things are not so easy..Yuri
if i beg my boss to keep me in job,not up to him...the goverment gives the money...so its not up to him.The program ends in december so the goverment pays me until december.however,there is a problem HERE.the staff now in the job leaves but the next staff maybe will start the job later,so they think if they keep us for 1 month more or to keep only me for more,but these are only discussions
Now ,in the school as i said...about new classes,the boss there wants to hire me...but if he finally find students and make it work
so ....what can i do about all these??

oleanna

Unfortunately things are not so easy..Yuri
if i beg my boss to keep me in job,not up to him...the goverment gives the money...so its not up to him.The program ends in december so the goverment pays me until december.however,there is a problem HERE.the staff now in the job leaves but the next staff maybe will start the job later,so they think if they keep us for 1 month more or to keep only me for more,but these are only discussions
Now ,in the school as i said...about new classes,the boss there wants to hire me...but if he finally find students and make it work

My answer is not meant as an offense, but as an example:
You have a question and do not even put up a horary chart yourself.
You put up the question, and someone like Fensi88 is so friendly to create a chart and upload it here.
That is probably what we are talking about having options but not using them.
You might not see what you could do. i understand.
But then, - think about it. Become creative. I am sure you could do more than just be afraid and suffer.
Really, i mean this friendly, - best, o

Yuri

Maybe you can offer your help on this. Exactly, how you and your boss can improve or even expand your classes together. I understand it's not your job, but in small enterpizes sometimes such situations happen so that mutual interaction together is needed or at least helpful to understand better where you are and what do you want to have in the future. (And. I agree with Oleanna, you should be more attentive to small things you meet on your way).

Last edited: