Marriage Knocks Door But Goes Away When I Greet

parme

Hello Learned Folks

My DOB details are below:
Dec 23rd, 1971
11:55 pm
Sindri, Bihar, India (this place is at latitude 23 : 45 : N and longitude 86 : 42 : E)

I have come close to getting married three times, where marriage preparations start and then it does not happen.

What is the likely hood of getting married in this life/birth. If there is any likely hood of getting married, when that may happen? And if does happen, will it be peaceful?

Attachments

• parme-chart.jpg
    parme-chart.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 62

kshantaram

Premium Member
expecting responses within 2hrs!

lords 1/7 mer-jup conjunct indication for marriage,

but jup-mer opp sat 9th, missed opportunities owing to miscalculations and misunderstandings. jup-sat-venus navamsa, sat delaying things. coming 2yrs sat transit enemy sign scorpio over mer-jup opp natal sat.

may donate 1.25kgs whole black uraddal at Renuka Mata temple, fri late evenings, sat lord 5th for romance over 9th delaying luck. repeat 125gms every week.

venus elevated pisces navamsa selfless attitude. venus-rahu cap 5th, foreigners-other castes involved perhaps, venus cap 5th for romance undemonstrative in expression, venus-rahu prone to rise-fall, calling for ancestor worship.

donate 1.25kg each large white beans+mustard seeds/rai at Mata Mahakali temple, sat late evenings, for venus rahu cap 5th. repeat 125 gms every wk.

ketu 11th sensitive cancer detachment from income-gains-friendships.

donate 1.25kg white til at Mata Parvati temple, mon late evening, repeat 125gms every week.

jup dasa followed by sat dasa, now mer dasa opp sat, sat delaying things.

currently ketu transit mars pisces 7th, detachment from marriage, indifferent, till end 015. mars lord 8th over 7th impacting relationship-marriage, though no mangaldosh being over jupiterian pisces.

however, pisces 7th inimical-badhak for virgo asc, stress-delays in relationship-marraige. jup pisces navamsa.
mars lord 8th over inimical pisces 7th. jup trine aspect mars-pisces 7th protective of marriage-relationship.

may float 1.25kg red masoor dal thurs late evening over a clean flowing river, repeat 125gms every week.

o16 jup-rahu transit leo 12th, 7th from moon could propose marriage with foreigner/other caste, to watch. natal venus-rahu 5th for romance. jup-rahu vitiating judgment, prone to rise-fall to care.

ketu transit moon acq 6th prone to health issues, job separation, pain, injury-surgery heart-lungs-intestine-lower legs, sciatica to care.

hope generic observations enable take stock chart-transits, fair idea of reasons for blockage in the marriage process - sat 9th opp mer-jup, ketu 11th detachment from friendships, mars lord 8th over inimical pisces 7th for marriage, etc.

may perform all the donations at Mata Durga temple, virgo lagna, late wed evening, for convenience, if need be.

wishing well,

kshantaram
JAI MATA DURGE

moon acq compatible with moons acq, libra, sag, cap, taurus,

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

The chart shows much delay in marriage.
You are currently in the major-period of Mercury. This major-period is going to last till October 2022.
The sub-period in this major-period is that of Rahu. This will continue till October 2017.
Marriage will happen after the sub-period of Rahu in the sub-period of Jupiter. This sub-period will start immediately after that of Rahu. Likely time of marriage is winter of 2018.

parme

Dear Kshantaram

Apologize if I was coming across as impatient. I had posted my question twice over three days and had not heard from anybody. So when I saw your reply, it was a big relief and also I was very thankful.

Your analysis was very helpful and insightful. I agree with most things.
I used to think I was manglik and most astrologers also have said that to me, but you are the first person who said that it is cancelled as Mars is in Pisces which is owned by Jupiter and also it gets 5th aspect of Jupiter.

I was not aware of the badhak concept, that 7th house lord is considered a badhak for Virgo Asc. Not sure what to make of Jupiter now - good or bad. Should I wear a yellow sapphire as recommended by a few?

I will try your remedy. Donation at Durga temple on Wed.

:happy:My follow-up question: You said in 2016 when rahu and Jupiter are together in leo, 7th house from acq, then there is a chance of getting married. But at that time Ketu will be in acq with my moon and it is supposed to give feelings detachment. Will it allow for marriage decision to happen? What role will it play?

Regards
--------------------------------------------

lords 1/7 mer-jup conjunct indication for marriage,

but jup-mer opp sat 9th, missed opportunities owing to miscalculations and misunderstandings. jup-sat-venus navamsa, sat delaying things. coming 2yrs sat transit enemy sign scorpio over mer-jup opp natal sat.

may donate 1.25kgs whole black uraddal at Renuka Mata temple, fri late evenings, sat lord 5th for romance over 9th delaying luck. repeat 125gms every week.

venus elevated pisces navamsa selfless attitude. venus-rahu cap 5th, foreigners-other castes involved perhaps, venus cap 5th for romance undemonstrative in expression, venus-rahu prone to rise-fall, calling for ancestor worship.

donate 1.25kg each large white beans+mustard seeds/rai at Mata Mahakali temple, sat late evenings, for venus rahu cap 5th. repeat 125 gms every wk.

ketu 11th sensitive cancer detachment from income-gains-friendships.

donate 1.25kg white til at Mata Parvati temple, mon late evening, repeat 125gms every week.

jup dasa followed by sat dasa, now mer dasa opp sat, sat delaying things.

currently ketu transit mars pisces 7th, detachment from marriage, indifferent, till end 015. mars lord 8th over 7th impacting relationship-marriage, though no mangaldosh being over jupiterian pisces.

however, pisces 7th inimical-badhak for virgo asc, stress-delays in relationship-marraige. jup pisces navamsa.
mars lord 8th over inimical pisces 7th. jup trine aspect mars-pisces 7th protective of marriage-relationship.

may float 1.25kg red masoor dal thurs late evening over a clean flowing river, repeat 125gms every week.

o16 jup-rahu transit leo 12th, 7th from moon could propose marriage with foreigner/other caste, to watch. natal venus-rahu 5th for romance. jup-rahu vitiating judgment, prone to rise-fall to care.

ketu transit moon acq 6th prone to health issues, job separation, pain, injury-surgery heart-lungs-intestine-lower legs, sciatica to care.

hope generic observations enable take stock chart-transits, fair idea of reasons for blockage in the marriage process - sat 9th opp mer-jup, ketu 11th detachment from friendships, mars lord 8th over inimical pisces 7th for marriage, etc.

may perform all the donations at Mata Durga temple, virgo lagna, late wed evening, for convenience, if need be.

wishing well,

kshantaram
JAI MATA DURGE

moon acq compatible with moons acq, libra, sag, cap, taurus,

[/QUOTE]

Crystalpages

Hello Learned Folks

My DOB details are below:
Dec 23rd, 1971
11:55 pm
Sindri, Bihar, India (this place is at latitude 23 : 45 : N and longitude 86 : 42 : E)

I have come close to getting married three times, where marriage preparations start and then it does not happen.

What is the likely hood of getting married in this life/birth. If there is any likely hood of getting married, when that may happen? And if does happen, will it be peaceful?

Parme,

The chart you have provided is not too promising in terms of marital sector. Several factors operate that are not helpful or indicative of there being a fulfilment of the typical expectations from a *marriage relationship*.

If expectations have become realistic as to what this prospective relationship should comprise and the focus is more on companionship alone and this is transparently understood by both parties concerned, then that would be more sustainable. Both parties (particularly you) would need to make a lot of adjustments and those could be the achilles' heels as life unfolds.

The so called mars dosha in a given chart means practicaly nothing by itself although in a pair of charts it might deserve some consideration but that is not an issue at this time for you; perhaps in future it might deserve so.

The periods starting from October 2016 till fall of 2021 is where your wishes may come true.

If you are open to marrying someone who is possibly a single parent already, it might improve the chances and fit the astrological bill better. Do be realistic and pragmatic in your expectations out of liasions though!

All the best wishes and luck!

Rohiniranjan

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Dear Kshantaram

I was not aware of the badhak concept, that 7th house lord is considered a badhak for Virgo Asc. Not sure what to make of Jupiter now - good or bad. Should I wear a yellow sapphire as recommended by a few?

JUP IS OVER 3RD HOUSE ASPECTING OWN PISCES 7TH PROTECTIVE OF MARRIAGE - MAY WEAR YELLOW SAPPHIRE BUT OVER A PENDANT TOUCHING HEART BEING BADHAK, NOT OVER FINGER. JUP IS OVER PISCES NAVAMSA/OWN NAVAMSA TOO/BADHAK NAVAMSA.

:happy:My follow-up question: You said in 2016 when rahu and Jupiter are together in leo, 7th house from acq, then there is a chance of getting married.

But at that time Ketu will be in acq with my moon and it is supposed to give feelings detachment. Will it allow for marriage decision to happen? What role will it play?

KETU TRANSIT MOON ACQ 6TH DETACHMENT FROM HEALTH-JOB RATHER TO CARE, AND PRONE TO PAIN-INJURY-SURGERY.

MAY DONATE WHITE TIL AT THE TEMPLE AS ALREADY SUGGESTED

Kshantaram

parme

Dear Kshantaram

JUP IS OVER 3RD HOUSE ASPECTING OWN PISCES 7TH PROTECTIVE OF MARRIAGE - MAY WEAR YELLOW SAPPHIRE BUT OVER A PENDANT TOUCHING HEART BEING BADHAK, NOT OVER FINGER. JUP IS OVER PISCES NAVAMSA/OWN NAVAMSA TOO/BADHAK NAVAMSA.

Kshantaram

I can easily do that, as I have a yellow sapphire in a ring since last year, which I did not wear for very long as I am not comfortable wearing rings and also because for the few months that I wore it nothing favorable seemed to be happening (April 2014- July/Aug 2014)

parme

I want to say thank you to all three folks who replied to my query: Kshantaram, Dinesh Mathur and Rohini Rajan.

But I also cannot help but notice the variance in possible favorable timing. I am sure all of you have studied the chart very well and your points are very valid.

Kshantaram: o16 jup-rahu transit leo 12th, 7th from moon could propose marriage with foreigner/other caste, to watch. natal venus-rahu 5th for romance. jup-rahu vitiating judgment, prone to rise-fall to care.

Dinesh Mathur: Marriage will happen after the sub-period of Rahu in the sub-period of Jupiter. This sub-period will start immediately after that of Rahu. Likely time of marriage is winter of 2018.

RohiniRajan: The periods starting from October 2016 till fall of 2021 is where your wishes may come true.

If any of you can add more thoughts that would help.

parme

I want to say thank you to all three folks who replied to my query: Kshantaram, Dinesh Mathur and Rohini Rajan.

But I also cannot help but notice the variance in possible favorable timing. I am sure all of you have studied the chart very well and your points are very valid.

Kshantaram: o16 jup-rahu transit leo 12th, 7th from moon could propose marriage with foreigner/other caste, to watch. natal venus-rahu 5th for romance. jup-rahu vitiating judgment, prone to rise-fall to care.

Dinesh Mathur: Marriage will happen after the sub-period of Rahu in the sub-period of Jupiter. This sub-period will start immediately after that of Rahu. Likely time of marriage is winter of 2018.

RohiniRajan: The periods starting from October 2016 till fall of 2021 is where your wishes may come true.

If any of you can add more thoughts that would help.
I want to update… I am still unmarried. So all predictions for timing of marriage did not come true. Like Rohini ji suggested… I became realistic and have compromised on having just companionship

prasanna_1978

With Jupiter and Venus in the 12th house in D-9, it may not lead to marriage. This suggests that there might be no marriage in your lifetime. Instead of dreaming, please plan your life accordingly.

I write with caution and would like to suggest one thing: as per the Upapada 9th house, aspecting Mars in Saturn Nakshatra would indicate the possibility of having an adopted child.

Consider adopting a child for the betterment of your life during the Andhima period (the last period of life).

parme

With Jupiter and Venus in the 12th house in D-9, it may not lead to marriage. This suggests that there might be no marriage in your lifetime. Instead of dreaming, please plan your life accordingly.

I write with caution and would like to suggest one thing: as per the Upapada 9th house, aspecting Mars in Saturn Nakshatra would indicate the possibility of having an adopted child.

Consider adopting a child for the betterment of your life during the Andhima period (the last period of life).
Thank you. By this age I know the outcome. I updated this thread to let all those who answered me earlier the outcome of their prediction.

I have a different thread about job. If you have any prediction about that pls share