missing dog

zarya

my friend's dog is missing, will she find it, where is it?

Anachiel

No chart was posted and, it appears I'm the first to tackle this so, I made a chart for the time I came to understand your question. By the way you worded your question it appears you are asking for your friend. The posted chart below IS TURNED to show the 11th house AS THE ASC.

Right off the top, Saturn signifies the dog and is retrograd ein the 2nd which, is a fairly good indication of the return of the dog.

The Moon is strong and about to sextile Mars which, shows a neighbor may have it or seen it. The neighbor is to the South-south-east of her.

Mercury, the significator of your friend, is about to change signs, becoming combust, showing her distress but, also showing that somehow, rather the dog not being seen, she is hidden from the dog. I think she needs to make herself more visible in the neighborhood to the dog, post flyers and make even more of an effort to find it through exposure.

Is it an old dog, or what color is it? Let me just see if this chart is even describing the dog and situation before I look further.

Attachments

• missingdog.JPG
    missingdog.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

DiDi

Anachiel

I noticed the pet is in her turned 9th H

could that means she has wandered away a bit to far and that might be the reason shes taking time finding her way home?

Anachiel

yes, that is good point, Didi. I already turned the chart so the 11th is on the ASC, as if the friend asked the question which, I am only assuming at this point till the OP responds. So, the pet, oddly, is signifed by Saturn in the 2nd. Of course, if it turns out the description of the dog is more to the turned 7th then....we'll have to look at this again.

zarya

the dog is not old, maybe less than two years went missing several months ago, the posters have already been made and posted. this is the pic

Attachments

• passsss.jpg
    passsss.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 23

DiDi

how should we be reading this chart
op is asc
friend 11th and pet is 4th
so 6 from the friend?
if so its jupiter

Anachiel

Ok, so Saturn does not really describe the dog then. It looks like turning the chart so that the 7th is on the ASC would fit for then the dog is signified by the Venus, ruling LIbra on the 6th from the 7th.

Attached is the chart with the 7th on the ASC. The chart is already turned.

Again, the dog appears in the 2nd house, retrograde and in mutual reception with Mercury in the ASC. The Moon is strong and in the 2nd. These all give some positive indications of recovery.

Have you checked the pound recently?

It is interesting that Venus was in trine to Saturn, in the unturned 12th ruling the 3rd and 4th. So, it is possible it was in confinement with a neighbor. The mutual reception that Venus (the dog) has with Mercury is about to go when Mercury changes signs. Mercury rules the dogs 12th. So, there is something about confinement here.

I think the dog is North from the owner and rather nearby.

Attachments

• mssingdogturned7th.JPG
    mssingdogturned7th.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 24

DiDi

wanting to know more about turned charts

since the op didnt put up a chart to look at you took her question and cast the chart yourself....

who is who in the chart if you can please Anachiel

Anachiel

No problem. Right now the 7th is the ASC in the above chart. So, the dog is the 6th. Note, the 7th in the above chart is the original querent, our OP.

Let me post the natural unturned chart below in case you want to see it with no flips and turns which really are confusing I agree.

Attachments

• unturned.JPG
    unturned.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 26