What kind of relationship is this?

poyi

Premium Member
Hi all,

I am curious about Horary chart. And I just met a new friend recently and wonder what kind of relationship this might becomes.

*Hahaha I got the time wrong for the first Horay chart, I removed it already and post the correct time one!*

Please give some comments! :tongue:

Whole sign
Relationship question.jpg
Placidus
Relationship question2.jpg

Thank you!

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
I had a quick look of the teaching course that Skyscript provides for Horary astrology which says the 1st house, condition of the 1st house, planets in the 1st and the Moon representing the querent (Me) and the significator would be the 1st house cusp ruler.

In that case, in Placidus 1st house (ascendant) is in Sagittarius at the later degree but still ruled by Jupiter. Part of Fortune and Pluto Rx are in the first house, Moon in Taurus exalted. Jupiter, ruler of 1st house and Moon general significator in Taurus both in 6th house. In Whole sign, no planets only north node there. And part of fortune and Pluto Rx moved to 2nd house.

Venus, Saturn and Pluto are all on retrograde. :surprised: Also a few planets in angular houses in both housing systems. In Whole Sign system, Venus Rx 7th, Neptune 4th, Mars 10th and the house of fortune 11th has Saturn Rx in Libra exaltation. As I am not sure about how this relationship heading to, in house of partnership (lover or business partner) Venus Rx, in house of friendship also Saturn Rx, both parental houses 4th and 10th have planets in them....very difficult for me to understand. Ruler of the 6th in 7th. 6th house is Taurus Stellium. Natural sign of 6th house Virgo in 10th house cusp where Mars locates...

Still hoping if anyone can give me some insights....

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
he is your friend,11 in your 7th, it might become a romantic relationship

Wow thank you. I was thinking about that a while ago. :)
Since Saturn exalts in Libra being in 11th house that should a good sign of long lasting friendship as well as logical, well balanced partnership with duty and responsibility that are both shared. Saturn is an older and mature man. Saturn, Venus and Neptune should be an Air Grand trine a relationship with the easy flows of mental activities But the Neptune the ideal, spiritual love, unconditional love in Piseces....Venus rules Libra and Taurus Moon exalts these are the plus factors. But then all those inconjunction and semisquare, square and oppositions. Oh well challenging aspects that means works to be done/fixed.

thank for the reply! To give me confidence to read deeper.

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-quesited (other person) = 7th house = Gemini = Mercury
-Mercury flows toward Jupiter = + testimony
-Moon translates the light of Mercury to Jupiter and is within orb of conjunction of both significators = + testimony
-Moon is in exaltation (+) but all significators are in cadent 6th house (-) = net neutral testimony
-Lucky strike NN is in querent's house (1st) (+), unlucky SN is in quesited house (7th) (-) = net neutral testimony
-querent's house of romance (5th) = Aries = Mars
-quesited's house of romance (5th from the 7th) = Libra = Venus
-Venus retrogrades away from Mars = - testimony
-quesited's 5th house significator, Venus, is posited in the same sign as the SN (-), retrogrades toward the querent's primary significator Jupiter (+) and Moon flows toward Venus (Moon is querent's co-significator) (+) = net + testimony

Results:
Positive = +3 testimonies
Negative = -1 testimony
Net = +2 testimonies

Answer to question: with a net +2 testimonies, indications are mildly to moderately favorable for a possible romantic relationship to develop over time: fly in the ointment (which might inhibit this, delay it or prevent it) is the SN in the quesited;s house, and Venus therein-beware allowing chaotic influences, sudden turns of events (both connected with the SN) from overthrowing this otherwise pretty positive situation.

poyi

Premium Member
(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-Moon translates the light of Mercury to Jupiter and is within orb of conjunction of both significators = + testimony
-Moon is in exaltation (+) but all significators are in cadent 6th house (-) = net neutral testimony
-Lucky strike NN is in querent's house (1st) (+), unlucky SN is in quesited house (7th) (-) = net neutral testimony
-quesited's 5th house significator, Venus, is posited in the same sign as the SN (-), retrogrades toward the querent's primary significator Jupiter (+) and Moon flows toward Venus (Moon is querent's co-significator) (+) = net + testimony

Results:
Positive = +3 testimonies
Negative = -1 testimony
Net = +2 testimonies

Answer to question: with a net +2 testimonies, indications are mildly to moderately favorable for a possible romantic relationship to develop over time: fly in the ointment (which might inhibit this, delay it or prevent it) is the SN in the quesited;s house, and Venus therein-beware allowing chaotic influences, sudden turns of events (both connected with the SN) from overthrowing this otherwise pretty positive situation.

Thank you for your time!

Which housing system should I use? Sorry that was my first go with Horary chart. I can change it to different system as you prefer for viewing.

Thank you for your informative and very interesting interpretation. I will have a better read of what you said above to learn and see how this Horary chart will turn out in real life! :tongue:

dr. farr

Most of our friends using Traditional/standard horary, use Regiomontanus as their house system format; the original horary pioneers (India and early Islamic transitional era) used whole sign (then it was forgotten, except somewhat in India) and was replaced in Western horary first by Alchabitius (which Bonatti used) and later by Regiomontanus (Lilly et al)

For what its worth, I recommend whole sign, but then I recommend whole sign for all charts! ("Dr. Whole Sign":sideways:)...

poyi

Premium Member
Most of our friends using Traditional/standard horary, use Regiomontanus as their house system format; the original horary pioneers (India and early Islamic transitional era) used whole sign (then it was forgotten, except somewhat in India) and was replaced in Western horary first by Alchabitius (which Bonatti used) and later by Regiomontanus (Lilly et al)

For what its worth, I recommend whole sign, but then I recommend whole sign for all charts! ("Dr. Whole Sign":sideways:)...

I Love Whole Sign!! Chinese use Whole in horoscope. I have been using Whole Sign system ever since I started learning Occults! And I am surely a Chinese!:lol:

poyi

Premium Member
dr. farr

I re-read your reply, I reckon whatever this relationship may turn out to become, the quesited's Venus is Rx, at the time of questioning, the quesited is unsure, unclear and drawing energy inward instead of expressing outward, things will get clearer when Venus goes direct in motion?

Your final scores as "net +2 testimonies", the overall interaction is positive but with the SN and opposition of POF in 8th house intimate relationship is (-).

Pluto in 2nd house also is Rx, he is the ruler of the 12th house.

Ruler of 2nd house cusp where POF located is in 11th house.

Surely there is many "BUTs" I wonder when the NN/SN moved to different direction will also mean change of relationship toward the better or worse scenario=clearer indication will show up?

IS my Theory! No evidence! :tongue:

(Asking myself, why did I ask question when so many planets in Rx, oh well...surely that was the question in my heart at the particular Rx period)

Anyway, the interesting thing is at the time of question being made was the time when Mars and Neptune in 4th and 10th house, Mars conjunct MC. Mercury (queisted) rules both 7th and 10th houses here. Mercury is approaching Jupiter 4A (4 days? not so good with planet's moving speed).

When I look at Stellium in 6th house, the first thing comes into my mind which is the relationship, two of us will together work or do some kind of services together. And the natural sign of Virgo is in MC 10th here!

If we consider Karma astrology, when such question being asked about the natural of this relationship, Saturn, Venus and Pluto Rx would that means anything?

Thank you dr farr so much for the reply and showed me how to read. Got a lot to think about now :tongue:

Last edited: