When do events occur?

virgo18

When do events occur according to the major transits to the house and ruler of the house that represent the question in hand?

Do they occur until the 2nd or 3rd transit?
Do they occur exactly at the same time the transit is doing? (1 or 0 degrees Applying)
Do they occur days or weeks later after the transit is done? (separating)

thanks

JUPITERASC

Virgo18 there is a very recent example of 'when events occur' illustrated on this thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=340607#post340607 :smile:
one possible answer to your question socrates involves a GEMINI SUN in the 3rd house within orb of the total lunar eclipse that occurred just nine hours ago.

What is intriguing is that when gemini59's chart is looked at, the current Mercury Retrograde is clearly linked in with the total lunar eclipse so here's a link to the thread which also gives a link to the natal chart in question
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42721 “Mercury retrograde November 23rd”

gemini59 tells us that their truck was totaled on Nov 6th the day after Mercury went into its shadow period. Mercury was at 5 Sagittarius the day the truck was totaled. Also transiting Mars was just three degrees past and separating from an exact square to gemini59's natal Jupiter, (ruler of gemini59's 9th house and in which, five weeks after the truck was totaled, (Note that gemini59 describes the truck as having been 'totaled' and the eclipse in question is a total one) the transiting Sun opposed gemini59's natal sun at the time of the eclipse today on 10 December 2011and Mercury Retrograde has returned to the degree at which the truck was 'totaled'

Looking at the chart we find that gemini59's Sun is at 22 Gemini 28 which is within four degrees of the full moon total eclipse degree Moon 18Gemini/Sun 18 Sagittarius

Furthermore gemini59's Sun is located in the 3rd house so today's full moon total eclipse occurred on the 3rd/9th axis of this natal chart.
Mercury, domicile ruler of the eclipse had at the time of the eclipse retrograded back to the exact degree it had occupied at the time the truck was totaled.

the foregoing events clearly show
(a) how eclipse effects can be triggered before as well as after the actual eclipse

(b) how Mercury Retrograde effects begin during the shadow period
(c) how in this case, Mercury Retrograde effects linked to transport and/or travel are clearly linked and/or combined with the effects of a total lunar eclipse occurring on a Mercury ruled Sun located in a Mercury ruled third house
:smile:

Mercury seems to affect everyone differently dependent on the house position and aspects of natal mercury as well as house position and aspects of transiting Mercury and your story is a great validation of the phenomenon.

We had a full moon lunar total eclipse literally just seven hours ago as well and when I looked at your chart just now I notice it conjuncted your natal Sun within four degrees on the 3rd house/9th house axis. You say your truck was totaled on November 6th? On that day Transiting Mars was just separating from a square to your Natal Jupiter and the square is within three degrees away from when it was exact :smile:

virgo18

Oh my God that's too advanced for me to understand:surprised: I dont even know about eclipses in astrology or the relation of mercury Rx with timing.

I need a more simple explanation for dummies like me.

Anyways Thank you JUPITERASC

JUPITERASC

Oh my God that's too advanced for me to understand:surprised: I dont even know about eclipses in astrology or the relation of mercury Rx with timing.
That's OK but I'm no expert and I'm not that advanced! And do not refer to yourself a 'dummie' just because you have are new to astrology and learning the subject! I thought an actual example would be useful for you virgo18! If you read over it you'll get the idea, take your time, that's a good way of learning. btw Celeste Teal offers free Tutorial on prediction, including using Eclipses and Mercury Retrograde and Celeste Teal has written three or four books on Prediction as well http://www.moonvalleyastrologer.com/predictive-astrology/ have fun! :smile:

sethi

Hello virgo18 how are you?

There is an important point in my view and that is that you have to look at the moon too. Most of the time the moon acts as the trigger for a specific event. In this forum most astrologers are of the opinion of close orbs 1,2,3 degrees. And I would say that the event should have happened when the planets were exact as per natal that is when the natal and current planet transit is exactly matched.

But it didn't and only occurred when it was past 2 degrees. So then how can a person calculate the timings when the event can happen in 1 to 4-5 days time. The reply is "look at the moon".

I can tell exactly with a difference of 1 day only when I will receive some sort of money, be it a jackpot, salary or just return of loan given to some person.

So with a little experience, you can easily calculate when such and such thing will happen.

If you need help in calculating when you will receive some sort of money, pls let me know or send to me a pm.

Okay