Birth chart of Jesus?

piercethevale

I came up with the figures that I promised I'd get to someday in the first post.
While I know most couldn't really care much less about the issue, I'm sure that there are a few that like to keep such records for future reference or whatever other reason they may have. I posted the following in the first post as a "late edit"

I have those figures for as to how far astrodienst effectively moved Pluto in miles when they altered its position by 00* 01' 59". Going by the est. average speed of Pluto in it s orbit, 4.743 km/s and the estimated orbit period of 247.94 years [but they also give 247.68 and one is in Julian years the other I believe is in gregorian ...and there is a difference. Astronomers use Julian, but its a variable from century to century. So I used the former.] That distance in miles comes to, approximately, 2,120,194.71 miles. While it isn't as much as I thought I had remembered and wouldn't turn the Earth into a lump of charcoal if moved so much towards the Sun... [For a comparison, Venus is about 68 million miles away from Earth at its closest.] it is substantial and considering that NASA used the same original program that astrodienst saw reason to change, when NASA launched its New Horizons space probe to Pluto in 2006, and that it came within 7,750 miles to Pluto, they would've been a long way off had they adjusted Pluto's position as astrodienst has done..

petosiris

Banned
Hey, 3 CE can't be the year of the birth of Yeshua HaMashiach - Loukas 3:1 and 3:23 says that he was about 30 years old in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius and Mattityahu 2 says that he was born in the time of Herodes who according to the historian Yosef died between a lunar eclipse and a Passover (Pesah). There was a total lunar eclipse in September 5 BCE, so that Messiah must have been born some time before April 4 BCE.

Since the purification of the mother according to the Law would take at least 40 days and since the magi travelled from the far east (just as Bilam first prophesied of the star of Yakov in the Torah, so did Gentile diviners first arrive to worship the Messiah in the Gospels), this makes me believe that Yeshua was born in Betlehem at some unknowable date after the spring of 5 BCE, and that he was baptized some time after the Passover of 27 CE, went to the Passover of 28 CE (Yohanan 2), 29 CE (Yohanan 6:4) and the last Passover of 30 CE, which all authors record.

I believe that there are 400 years between the edict of Koresh Messiah and the birth of an anointed, and 434 years between the edict and the death of an anointed as prophecied in Daniyel 9:26. And that there were 40 years between the death of Yeshua and the destruction of the Temple (Beit HaMikdash) and the exile as prophecied by Yona 3:4. Yes, I believe that Cyrus became king about 130 years later than the secular chronology and about 30 years earlier than the rabbinic chronology. However, even if I am wrong in this chronology, I do believe that some other chronologies are impossible.

Years and reigns of people are counted from the first day of the first month, which is the biblical new year (Genesis 7:11, 8:13). I believe that Loukas considered Tiberius as co-reigning two years before the death of Augustus as even some secular historians seem to accept from the writings of Suetonius. The Bible records multiple coregencies in its chronology. For if the author of the gospel considered his reign to start in 14, so that Yeshua was baptized in 29, and we number 3 Passovers in 30, 31 and 32, this year furnishes no acceptable day of the week for the crucifixion (Sunday, Monday or Tuesday), whatever type of lunar reckoning you would use - the conjunction or the appearance of the crescent moon.

But even if you have the correct birth of Yeshua as a man, consider also the biblical claim that he was the first creature of God the Father (Prov. 8:22, John 1, Col. 1:15, Hebr. 1:2, Rev. 3:14). That means that the luminaries and the stars were created through him on the fourth day. If this claim is true, you can't say that the luminaries and the stars have dominion over him, since his beginning precedes them.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Hey, 3 CE can't be the year of the birth of Yeshua HaMashiach - Loukas 3:1 and 3:23 says that he was about 30 years old in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius and Mattityahu 2 says that he was born in the time of Herodes who according to the historian Yosef died between a lunar eclipse and a Passover (Pesah). There was a total lunar eclipse in September 5 BCE, so that Messiah must have been born some time before April 4 BCE.

Since the purification of the mother according to the Law would take at least 40 days and since the magi travelled from the far east (just as Bilam first prophesied of the star of Yakov in the Torah, so did Gentile diviners first arrive to worship the Messiah in the Gospels), this makes me believe that Yeshua was born in Betlehem at some unknowable date after the spring of 5 BCE, and that he was baptized some time after the Passover of 27 CE, went to the Passover of 28 CE (Yohanan 2), 29 CE (Yohanan 6:4) and the last Passover of 30 CE, which all authors record.

I believe that there are 400 years between the edict of Koresh Messiah and the birth of an anointed, and 434 years between the edict and the death of an anointed as prophecied in Daniyel 9:26. And that there were 40 years between the death of Yeshua and the destruction of the Temple (Beit HaMikdash) and the exile as prophecied by Yona 3:4. Yes, I believe that Cyrus became king about 130 years later than the secular chronology and about 30 years earlier than the rabbinic chronology. However, even if I am wrong in this chronology, I do believe that some other chronologies are impossible.

Years and reigns of people are counted from the first day of the first month, which is the biblical new year (Genesis 7:11, 8:13). I believe that Loukas considered Tiberius as co-reigning two years before the death of Augustus as even some secular historians seem to accept from the writings of Suetonius. The Bible records multiple coregencies in its chronology. For if the author of the gospel considered his reign to start in 14, so that Yeshua was baptized in 29, and we number 3 Passovers in 30, 31 and 32, this year furnishes no acceptable day of the week for the crucifixion (Sunday, Monday or Tuesday), whatever type of lunar reckoning you would use - the conjunction or the appearance of the crescent moon.

But even if you have the correct birth of Yeshua as a man, consider also the biblical claim that he was the first creature of God the Father (Prov. 8:22, John 1, Col. 1:15, Hebr. 1:2, Rev. 3:14). That means that the luminaries and the stars were created through him on the fourth day. If this claim is true, you can't say that the luminaries and the stars have dominion over him, since his beginning precedes them.

It's nice to see that this thread still draws peoples' interest.
There are a lot of opinions regarding this subject and those that have protested against my findings all have different reasons for doing so.

I haven't the least of any doubts, whatsoever, that I have produced the actual natal chart.

I don't trust the "New Testament" as it is a "story" heavily influenced and edited by the Vatican and the Vatican has an agenda. Specifically as to retain a false claim of authority in the matter.

As for what is written in the Tanakh, well none of it really has anything specifically to do with the man.

Edgar Cayce said [and, please review what I've written about anything that came out of Edgar's mouth while he was in trance and from where the information He gave was coming from {r.e. "the Throne of Grace", itself} and who was actually speaking through Cayce.] that Yeshu'a/Jesus is not the Messiah, and that the Messiah will be the descent of the Holy Ghost upon all mankind... when that time comes. In fact there are at least two occasions during readings that it was revealed that it was Yeshu'a/Jesus, himself, that spoke through Edgar and He even said that he has already been back upon the earth, in the flesh, and that he's rather very disappointed in most everyone that declares themselves to be a "Christian", because none of them are doing right by him.

We all have our beliefs and if yours get you through the day, through life, then cling to them.

By the way, I wasn't quite ready to make this announcement but the revised edition of my book is nearly completed and will be published soon.

I recently learned that my publisher isn't out of business, that He closed shop for a short spell, has sold the controlling interest to another group but remains at the helm. They are excited to hear that the revised edition is nearly complete and are presently awaiting my submission of the manuscript to them.

Google is being problematic, however, in that if you use them as a search engine, last I checked, you will get nothing from google in return for your inquiry. Use Bing as the search engine and it will take you to "Hidden Mysteries, TGS publishing" and my work and that of all the other authors that the publisher handles. I do recommend awaiting the revised edition of my book rather that obtaining a copy of the original. Member PhoenixVenus did all the grammatical editing it was in sore need of, I've brought the text and information up to date with what new discoveries were made since the original manuscript was published [Such as, for one, that the Sabian Symbols can be read in the other direction, from the last degree of Virgo to the first degree of Libra] There will be an additional chapter, written by me, that will give a greater, a more expanded, understanding of the Zodiac [see my thread titled "A Runic Understanding of the Zodiac, to get an idea about that]. PhoenixVenus may add a chapter of her own, that is still pending a final decision at this time, however. I will be giving PhoenixVenus accreditation for her contribution in the upcoming revised edition and quite possibly co-authorship She has been a Godsend to me, and as she is quite talented at writing I believe she will become a noted author in her years ahead...and my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse told her exactly that in a reading given for her a few years ago.

My effort in this matter is not for any monetary compensation as I violate the terms of the contract with the publisher by freely giving the information in it out to everyone here online. I seek no fame, and there certainly will not be any fortune, as I explained above.
I am merely a servant of God, I serve that same "Throne of Grace" from which the information comes from. All glory is God's, and God's alone.

P.S. Your "understanding" as to the matter of how the years are counted, and when they begin, is in much need of more education. It can be a bit confusing for most, in fact it is very confusing to many, but if you apply yourself you might come to an understanding Just re-read what I wrote about the matter and keep that in mind while you do your own research. May God grant you blessings in your search for the true answers.

May God bless you, ptv, aka Devananda, aka Dave... just Dave to my friends and family.

HARIBOL

piercethevale

I wish to add that I use what information as to the date of birth that was given by Edgar Cayce and solely so. I've already adressed many a protest that claims Edgar gave more than one date. No He didn't and if anyone insists that He did then I advise you to re-read what you read and keep at it until it does make sense to you. As I wrote i a few replies to date, and not all in this thread itself, Edgar had a very stilted manner of speaking, somewhat antiquated, so it seems to me and many others. I pointed out that during one reading the person that was making the request for the reading asked Edgar if he would speak in a more colloquial manner so that they might better understand him. Edgar's reply was "Better ye thy understanding""
Forum Member "Mark" gave the most intelligent, rational, logical, and insightful post in this thread in answer to why Edgar was, obviously then, deliberately being so difficult to understand in regards to he date of birth that He gave. You'll find member Mark's comment, that I'm reffering to here, in post #76.

Mark 's absence from the forum here has been for quite a long length of time to date. He said that He had a number of personal projects that were demanding of his time and left us with little expectation that He might one day return, very little hope of it.

Such a well studied person he showed himself to be and so adept at writing that if I were ever to be asked as to whom I might wish my own self had been in model of as a writer, I most like would point to Him, as for both his knowledge on these subjects and the talented ability He demonstrated at writing.

Mark, if you should ever happen to read this post, I do so miss your insightful comments, and those threads of your own.

There were many members here that were of such a high caliber of understanding and utilizing astrology the early years of this passing decade [the 20's actually begin Jan. 1, 2021] that no longer participate, some announced their moving on, others just faded away... participating membership here has been on a downhill slide for some time. I do hope that it turns around in the not too distant future.

I do find my being drawn back to this thread to reply this past day to have been far more worthwhile than I did initially believe that it would. I spent some hours reading through many of the old posts and realized that there are some tid bits of info that should be included in the revised edition of my book, and some of which I had almost completely forgotten about.
So, I owe member petosiris a degree of thanks for having posted their comments this past day as for being that catalyst that brought that about.

Thankfully yours, ptv :smile:

CapAquaPis

I've heard of August 29th (3 days past full moon) on 1 AD, 2 weeks before the new moon on Sep 11th, the day the brightest magnitude star Sirius is rising next to the sunrise. Another possible date is March 28, 28 AD, which to me is too late, but that means Jesus Christ was crucified around the year 70 AD then.

petosiris

Banned
I haven't the least of any doubts, whatsoever, that I have produced the actual natal chart.

I don't trust the "New Testament" as it is a "story" heavily influenced and edited by the Vatican and the Vatican has an agenda. Specifically as to retain a false claim of authority in the matter.

There is no historical basis for this bizarre claim. Also there is no reason to doubt the historical account of Matthew and Luke, when it is entirely historically plausible - Jesus was born a Jew with parents of Davidic lines of the tribe of Judah and Herod was a wicked Edomite king, whose documented murders and massacres made Augustus say that it was better to be his pig than his son. Also we have the fulfillment of a prophecy - Jeremiah 31:15, Matthew 2:18 and you can't say that Jewish or Roman (?) Christians forged this verse in the Tanakh.

As for what is written in the Tanakh, well none of it really has anything specifically to do with the man.

Have you ever read the entire Tanakh? How much of it have you read?

Edgar Cayce said [and, please review what I've written about anything that came out of Edgar's mouth while he was in trance and from where the information He gave was coming from {r.e. "the Throne of Grace", itself} and who was actually speaking through Cayce.] that Yeshu'a/Jesus is not the Messiah, and that the Messiah will be the descent of the Holy Ghost upon all mankind... when that time comes. In fact there are at least two occasions during readings that it was revealed that it was Yeshu'a/Jesus, himself, that spoke through Edgar and He even said that he has already been back upon the earth, in the flesh, and that he's rather very disappointed in most everyone that declares themselves to be a "Christian", because none of them are doing right by him.

We all have our beliefs and if yours get you through the day, through life, then cling to them.

Edgar Cayce was a medium. And in the Tanakh, we are told not to listen to mediums - Leviticus 19:31, Isaiah 8:19.

You are entitled to your belief in this life, but when Jesus returns as king in Israel with the glorified saints, there will be no mediums and other sins of rebellion (there will still be unintentional sins among the people of the nations that are left alive), because as you said in a very distorted way - the Holy Spirit will be on every flesh and the knowledge of the glory will cover the earth as the water covers the sea.

I've heard of August 29th (3 days past full moon) on 1 AD, 2 weeks before the new moon on Sep 11th, the day the brightest magnitude star Sirius is rising next to the sunrise. Another possible date is March 28, 28 AD, which to me is too late, but that means Jesus Christ was crucified around the year 70 AD then.

I don't know how you came up with 70 AD for the crucifixion, when we have most books of the New Testament written before that date.

Last edited:

piercethevale

There is no historical basis for this bizarre claim. Also there is no reason to doubt the historical account of Matthew and Luke, when it is entirely historically plausible - Jesus was born a Jew with parents of the tribe of Judah and Herod was a wicked Edomite king, whose documented murders and massacres made Augustus say that it was better to be his pig than his son.

Edgar Cayce was a medium. And in the Tanakh, we are told not to listen to mediums.

You are entitled to your belief in this life.

I don't know how you came up with 70 AD for the crucifixion, when we have most books of the New Testament written before that date.

I didn't post that about 70 A.D., it was member CapAquaPis and He even wrote that the date is way too late.
It's obvious that you haven't read all my pertinent posts in this thread and that you don't even thoroughly read what posts that you do.
I'm not going to waste my time answering half baked questions from someone that is posting objections due to, what is seemingly, an impulsive reactionary nature.
There is a post and a number of followups in which I not only give the date for the crucifixion that perfectly corresponds to the date of birth that I've given, I also have produced a chart for that date na d give a number of pieces of evidence to support it.

...another matter is that I've repeatedly written, and cited the source, that Edgar Cayce wasn't a "medium" as you have stated. He was a channel.

The Tanakh is of, by, and for those of the Hebrew faith. Every rabbi I've ever spoken or corresponded with has said that it has nothing to do with the Gentiles. It does say however not to use seers to try to predict future events, it doesn't say that they cannot, or shouldn't be use to see what is or what was , however. It does say to use the "stargazers" to know when the times are right for certain plans
I've quoted the passages, in past posts and in my book, in which all of that is written as well.

I understand how passionate of nature the subject matter is to a lot of people. I'm just as passionate about the Truth of humanity's spiritual inheritance and destiny... and in all earnest truth, all the more passionate as anyone will discover that persists in trying to disparage the facts my research has provided without having fully studied those findings.
You obviously not only didn't do the studying, you didn't even bother to read most of them.

Again people, this is the "Degree symbolism" sub forum of the Astrology Weekly astrologers forum. It was, at the time I made the initial post, wholly dedicated to the Sabian Symbols. What I've presented here in this forum is an analysis using the Sabian Symbols, particularly as they were presented and interpreted by the late Dane Rudhyar.
I would appreciate it if you keep your objections, and or supportive posts, based on degree symbolism as well.

No one to date has been able to touch this disparagingly using such.
IT JUST CAN'T BE DONE.
If anyone believes otherwise... and ...
If you are up to the challenge, BRING IT ON...!!! ... but... I know for a fact no one will even be able to present any findings to the contrary using any set of degree symbols... especially not if there aren't the Sabian Symbols, because the Sabian symbols are the only valid set that I have seen proven to be verace. THE DATE IS THE DATE THAT EDGAR CAYCE GAVE. [AGAIN, PLEASE SEE WHAT i'VE WRITTEN AND CITED TO PROVE THAT EDGAR WAS A CHANNEL AND JUST WHOM IT WAS THAT HE DID CHANNEL.] THE CHART AXIS IS EXACTLY THAT AS DANE RUDHYAR WROTE THAT WE WOULD FIND, IF THE CHART WERE EVER PRODUCED. ASTROLOGICAL PART, AFTER ASTROLOGICAL PART, DEMONSTRATES THROUGH THE SABIAN SYMBOLS THAT IT COULD BE NO OTHER DATE, AND TIME OF THAT DATE, IN HISTORY... AS THIS CHART ALSO DEMONSTRATES THAT THE ASTROLOGICAL PARTS ONE FINDS IN A NATAL CHART ARE QUITE ACTIVE SYMBOLICALLY IN THE LIFE OF THE NATIVE. [THAT APPLES TO EVERYONE SEE MY PREDICTION ON WHY DONALD TRUMP WOULD WIN THE PRESIDENCY WHICH I MADE IN JANUARY OF 2016]
THE INCOMPLETE GRAND SEPTILE MATRIX THAT WAS IN THE HEAVENS AT THE TIME OF BIRTH WAS PERFECTLY COMPLETED ON THE DAY HE DIED ON THE CROSS 32 YEARS AND 14 DAYS AFTER HIS BIRTH...
What more could anyone possibly say is needed to be convincing? ASTROLOGICALLY, THAT IS...!!!

Look for the revised edition of my book, soon to be in print, for a better and more thorough understanding...that is IF YOU READ IT...

Thank you, ptv

piercethevale

There is no historical basis for this bizarre claim. Also there is no reason to doubt the historical account of Matthew and Luke, when it is entirely historically plausible - Jesus was born a Jew with parents of the tribe of Judah and Herod was a wicked Edomite king, whose documented murders and massacres made Augustus say that it was better to be his pig than his son.

Edgar Cayce was a medium. And in the Tanakh, we are told not to listen to mediums.

You are entitled to your belief in this life.

I didn't post that about 70 A.D., it was member CapAquaPis and He even wrote that the date is way too late.
It's obvious that you haven't read all my pertinent posts in this thread and that you don't even thoroughly read what posts that you do.
I'm not going to waste my time answering half baked questions from someone that is posting objections due to, what is seemingly, an impulsive reactionary nature.
There is a post and a number of followups in which I not only give the date for the crucifixion that perfectly corresponds to the date of birth that I've given, I also have produced a chart for that date and give a number of pieces of evidence to support it.

...another matter is that I've repeatedly written, and cited the source, that Edgar Cayce wasn't a "medium" as you have stated. He was a channel.

The Tanakh is of, by, and for those of the Hebrew faith. Every rabbi I've ever spoken or corresponded with has said that it has nothing to do with the Gentiles. It does say however not to use seers to try to predict future events, it doesn't say that they cannot, or shouldn't be use to see what is or what was , however. It does say to use the "stargazers" to know when the times are right for certain plans
I've quoted the passages, in past posts and in my book, in which all of that is written as well.

I understand how passionate of nature the subject matter is to a lot of people. I'm just as passionate about the Truth of humanity's spiritual inheritance and destiny... and in all earnest truth, all the more passionate as anyone will discover that persists in trying to disparage the facts my research has provided without having fully studied those findings.
You obviously not only didn't do the studying, you didn't even bother to read most of them.

Again people, this is the "Degree symbolism" sub forum of the Astrology Weekly astrologers forum. It was, at the time I made the initial post, wholly dedicated to the Sabian Symbols. What I've presented here in this forum is an analysis using the Sabian Symbols, particularly as they were presented and interpreted by the late Dane Rudhyar.
I would appreciate it if you keep your objections, and or supportive posts, based on degree symbolism as well.

No one to date has been able to touch this disparagingly using such.
IT JUST CAN'T BE DONE.
If anyone believes otherwise... and ...
If you are up to the challenge, BRING IT ON...!!! ... but... I know for a fact no one will even be able to present any findings to the contrary using any set of degree symbols... especially not if they aren't the Sabian Symbols, because the Sabian symbols are the only valid set that I have seen proven to be verace.

THE DATE I HAVE USED TO PRODUCE THIS NATAL CHART IS THE DATE THAT EDGAR CAYCE GAVE. [AGAIN, PLEASE SEE WHAT i'VE WRITTEN AND CITED TO PROVE THAT EDGAR WAS A CHANNEL AND JUST WHOM IT WAS THAT HE DID CHANNEL.] THE CHART AXIS IS EXACTLY THAT AS DANE RUDHYAR WROTE THAT WE WOULD FIND, IF THE CHART WERE EVER PRODUCED. ASTROLOGICAL PART, AFTER ASTROLOGICAL PART, DEMONSTRATES THROUGH THE SABIAN SYMBOLS THAT IT COULD BE NO OTHER DATE, AND TIME OF THAT DATE, IN HISTORY... AS THIS CHART ALSO DEMONSTRATES THAT THE ASTROLOGICAL PARTS ONE FINDS IN A NATAL CHART ARE QUITE ACTIVE SYMBOLICALLY IN THE LIFE OF THE NATIVE. [THAT APPLES TO EVERYONE SEE MY PREDICTION ON WHY DONALD TRUMP WOULD WIN THE PRESIDENCY WHICH I MADE IN JANUARY OF 2016]
THE INCOMPLETE GRAND SEPTILE MATRIX THAT WAS IN THE HEAVENS AT THE TIME OF BIRTH WAS PERFECTLY COMPLETED ON THE DAY HE DIED ON THE CROSS 32 YEARS AND 14 DAYS AFTER HIS BIRTH...
What more could anyone possibly say is needed to be convincing? ASTROLOGICALLY, THAT IS...!!!

Look for the revised edition of my book, soon to be in print, for a better and more thorough understanding...that is IF YOU READ IT...

Thank you, ptv

petosiris

Banned
i also wonder why no mentioned is made of the likelyhood that the essenes were the house of zadok.aaron had given the control of the temple cultus to the house of zadok in the time of moses.they held this right until the maccabean revolution in 150bc when the maccabees gave the control of the temple cultus to the hasmoneans who were a secular family.herod's legitmacy was based on the fact that he married a hasmonean princess.

so the fact that the essenes folowed the temple cultus and referred to the priest in jerusalem as usurpers implies they were descended from the house of zadok.
the second book of maccabees states that after the refusal of the maccabees to return the house of zadok to their hereditary right,"they dissappeared in to the desert".also it is mentioned that the house of zadok contained both high priests and high priestess.

the settlement at qumran,and it was a settlement and not soley a monastic retreat is made apparent by the grave yard which contained graves of men and women.
by their own writtings the essenes purpose was to have the teacher of righteousness/messiah born from them/every man fulfilled his domestic duties and then a point in his life ,he dedicated hi life to bringing in the messiah.this was their conscious purpose.and as the qumran settlement began circa 150bc in the desert and the house of zadok dissappeared into the desert circa 150 bc........ why is no attention brought to this.

the qumran settlement was occupied til 5bc,i believe, when it a was damaged by a severe earthquake.it was not reoccupied until approximaetly 30 ad and continue until it was utterly leveled by the romans along with all jerusalem in 140 ad.my dates may be off a few years as i have not thought about this for some time.

so the 30 years of jesus life could be represented. and as jesus the christ/messiah/annointed one,when after his death god did not destroy the roman/oppressors,the essences returned to qumran to develope the theology that has evolved into christianity.

so these archeological facts about qumran leads me to place jesus birth in 5 bc,again the actual archeological date may be 6 bc as i am not current in my thoughts as previously mentioned.

rahu

I already gave my thoughts on the date, but you were onto some interesting information. In the New Testament the term Herodians refers to the Boethusians who were actually illegitimate priests, installed by Herod. The ''teacher of righteousness'' in the Dead Sea Scrolls doesn't seem to refer to Jesus, but to a sectarian priest who seemed to taught not to worship at or bring sacrifices to the Temple, whereas Jesus and his disciples regularly did so despite the Sadducees and the Herodians (that is the Boethusians) at the temple - Acts 2:46, Acts 21:26.

Now, Epiphanius mentions some Jews and Jewish Christians (Ebionites who taught that Gentiles can't be saved without circumcision and the Sabbath) who rejected animal sacrifices - Panarion 1.18, 30, so these could have been influenced by the Essenes or such like sects in a non-monolithic Second Temple Judaism, otherwise the Essenes are not mentioned by name in the New Testament, which as I said doesn't support vegetarianism or the abolition of any law, including sacrifice - throughout Acts and the Epistles we read that Paul collected gifts from his churches in order to pay the offerings for the end of the Nazirite vows of himself and four other men to show his zealousness for the law - Numbers 6, Acts 21.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
There is a post and a number of followups in which I not only give the date for the crucifixion that perfectly corresponds to the date of birth that I've given, I also have produced a chart for that date and give a number of pieces of evidence to support it.

I am sorry, I fixed the quotation error in my post, shortly before yours, but too late. I am also sorry that you took my response as impulsive and reactionary, I think it is legitimate to question your assumptions with backed baked historical information.

Well the Tanakh was of course written not only for the Israelites, but also for all nations - Genesis 15:4-6, Genesis 18:18, Isaiah 11:10-16, the prophets are also full of oracles concerning the nations - Is. 13-23, Daniel 2, 7 etc. Also Deuteronomy 31:12 plainly says that the five books of Moses are to be read every seven years not only to the convert, but also to the foreigner, therefore the custom of the early synagogues was to read the Torah to Gentiles in the synagogues every Sabbath - Acts 15:21.

The rabbis simply want to shut you out of the kingdom of God - see Matthew 23:13.

Last edited:

Bjorkstrand

jesus the christ
6 jan 6bc(-5)
midnight
bethlehem
like buddha full moon

amen

Attachments

• jesus.jpg
    jesus.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 53

piercethevale

I am sorry, I fixed the quotation error in my post, shortly before yours, but too late. I am also sorry that you took my response as impulsive and reactionary, I think it is legitimate to question your assumptions with backed baked historical information.

Well the Tanakh was of course written not only for the Israelites, but also for all nations - Genesis 15:4-6, Genesis 18:18, Isaiah 11:10-16, the prophets are also full of oracles concerning the nations - Is. 13-23, Daniel 2, 7 etc. Also Deuteronomy 31:12 plainly says that the five books of Moses are to be read every seven years not only to the convert, but also to the foreigner, therefore the custom of the early synagogues was to read the Torah to Gentiles in the synagogues every Sabbath - Acts 15:21.

The rabbis simply want to shut you out of the kingdom of God - see Matthew 23:13.

Opinions. Everyone has one.
Let's stick to degree symbolism here, that's what this forum is about. In fact, your arguments aren't based in any astrological observations at all, now are they?

piercethevale

jesus the christ
6 jan 6bc(-5)
midnight
bethlehem
like buddha full moon

amen

...and then there's old Bjorkstrand here. He's been following me from forum to forum for over 12 years now, posting alternative dates but never giving any astrological explanations as to why he believes his proposals are legit nor does he post any astrological objections as to why this one of mine isn't.

Perhaps He just wants everyone to know that he's still alive?

Maybe we can talk admin into creating an obituary section for the forum and members like himself can post an announcement there to the contrary every so many months to let us all know in that manner?

Good to hear that you're still among the living Bjork of' buddy. See, or hear, from you again...in what? Say about six months or a year from now?

I've got to finish with the finalization of the revised manuscript for my book.
It's going to be awesome. Hopefully I can have it out in print by Christmas... I mean this coming December 25th, that is.

You may want to reserve a copy now?:wink:

Thanks for your interest and continued participation, ptv :biggrin:

petosiris

Banned
Opinions. Everyone has one.
Let's stick to degree symbolism here, that's what this forum is about. In fact, your arguments aren't based in any astrological observations at all, now are they?

My arguments are partially based on astronomy, which is part of astrology, and partially based on the historical record, which is part of reality.

For example, 35 AD is an impossible date for the crucifixion of Jesus, since the Passover Eve would occur on Monday or Tuesday, which disagrees with the four gospels that indicate a Wednesday crucifixion, Thursday High Sabbath, Friday resurrection (Saturday in our reckoning) and the discovery of the empty tomb on Sunday.

(The crucifixion of Jesus on the Passover Eve is collaborated by the Talmud and many other early witnesses, did the Vatican edit those too?)

If you want to trace events in the life of Jesus, you want to be acquainted with the various methods of calculating the biblical calendar and feasts.

piercethevale

My arguments are partially based on astronomy, which is part of astrology, and partially based on the historical record, which is part of reality.

For example, 35 AD is an impossible date for the crucifixion of Jesus, since the Passover Eve would occur on Monday or Tuesday, which disagrees with the four gospels that indicate a Wednesday crucifixion, Thursday High Sabbath, Friday resurrection (Saturday in our reckoning) and the discovery of the empty tomb on Sunday.

(The crucifixion of Jesus on the Passover Eve is collaborated by the Talmud and many other early witnesses, did the Vatican edit those too?)

If you want to trace events in the life of Jesus, you want to be acquainted with the various methods of calculating the biblical calendar and feasts.

So then I assume that you are one of those that is referred to as a Messianic Jew?

When you get up to speed in the study and understanding of the Sabian Symbols, then come back and give what arguments you have in this sub-forum... as I will remind you one last time here. THAT IS WHAT THIS PARTICULAR SUB-FORUM ADDRESSEES.
Arguments that are purely based on any particular so called authority of religion has no place here... and your attempt to justify your attempts by stating calendar dates are astronomical and hence also to be considered astrological is ....you know what? There isn't even an adequate word for it... not to my knowledge but there probably is. "Ludicrous" does come to my mind, however.

Why anyone would trust a, so called, authority the seat of which was once purchased by a Borgia is beyond my comprehension?

Are there any culinary critics out there that object to the dates I've given based on you knowledge of recopies? Might as well get your two cents worth in as well.

Words lie, the stars do not.
"nuff said.

Out of Edgar Cayce's mouth came the true date of birth, there can be only one date that the crucifixion occurred on based on those words.

The date of the crucifixion also complies with what Rudolf Steiner said about the day of death occurring on the 14th day after Yeshu'a's 32nd birthday.

Rudolf Steiner and Edgar Cayce were both under the guidence of an ascended master by the name of Saint Germain. You may want to look into the historical records surrounding this most awesome and benevolent ascended being.

He has also been one of my guides.
OM TAT SAT OM

Last edited:

piercethevale

Please note. I didn't write a book, nor post in this sub-forum, based solely on what words were spoken by Edgar Cayce or Rudolf Steiner. I cast a chart based on what I believed to be the time of the day given by Mr. Cayce and what resulted is a chart of phenomenal construct and astrological influence the likes of which haven't been seen since.

These exemplars sent by our Most Gracious and Benevolent God come once apprx every 25,000 to 26,000 years.
Sri Rama was one of them. He was alive aprrx 198,000 years before Yeshu'a if I remember correctly from the Cayce readings... it was about that, regardless, give or take a thousand or two thousand years.

It is truly sad what the Vatican has subjugated this world to and continues to do, most especially, presently, in India.

My advice to those of you in India is if you are approached by a Catholic priest, any emissary from the Vatican...run, or confront them and run their behind off your native soil.
Run or run them off... one or the other.
HARIBOL

petosiris

Banned
Out of Edgar Cayce's mouth came the true date of birth, there can be only one date that the crucifixion occurred on based on those words.

The date of the crucifixion also complies with what Rudolf Steiner said about the day of death occurring on the 14th day after Yeshu'a's 32nd birthday.

I can't argue with revelations of mediums and wizards of the new age, even if they are false, they are revelations.

Bjorkstrand

mother mary,twin soul of jesus
5 july 24 bc
nazareth?
sunrise
vesta rising,the virgin, also she was born a virgin

sun+moon in cancer
mars + jupiter + neptune around arturus ,wow

my mom. me=james the just

Attachments

• mary_mother.jpg
    mary_mother.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 54

CapAquaPis

If Jesus Christ was born on March 27-29, 28 AD...he would been crucified on April 12-14, 60 AD in the age of 32 and 14 days. An Aries sun/Libra moon or in sidereal, Pisces sun/Virgo moon, but we're talking about nearly 2,000 years ago and he should been clearly an Aries with a Virgo element. Also he would have a Venus conjunct Saturn in Taurus, Mars in Scorpio, Jupiter conjunct Neptune in Capricorn, Uranus conjunct True Node in Cancer and Pluto in Sagittarius.