Lost cat, two years

SearchingforGrey

Lost cat please help

My indoor only cat managed to get outside on dec 8 2017 around (10pm)
We noticed him missing around 1pm on dec 9 2017 and hasn't been seen (proof) or found since.
My daugther (11yrs old) was the closest to him, she used say that he was her brother (only child then) I found out i was pregnant soon after he went missing. So she has a sister now but still missed Grey, they used to play together a lot and shes so sad still. We still hope to find him. Have been looking for him, contacted animal communicators but nothing yet.
To be totally honest I know just the basics of astrology, I didnt know what horary was till two days ago when I came across a article/blog about a missing pet chart horary. Please please help us. That's when I first started with the intention to find an astrologer to help us with horary but I being as I dont have an exact time of the first time I had the intent on asking the horary with astrologer and basically it's been on my mind the past two days I used the time I wrote the question while casting the chart.

Please help us

And the link
https://imageshack.com/i/pndpVweTp

Last edited:

rafaella

Re: Lost cat please help

My indoor only cat managed to get outside on dec 8 2017 around (10pm)
We noticed him missing around 1pm on dec 9 2017 and hasn't been seen (proof) or found since.
My daugther (11yrs old) was the closest to him, she used say that he was her brother (only child then) I found out i was pregnant soon after he went missing. So she has a sister now but still missed Grey, they used to play together a lot and shes so sad still. We still hope to find him. Have been looking for him, contacted animal communicators but nothing yet.
To be totally honest I know just the basics of astrology, I didnt know what horary was till two days ago when I came across a article/blog about a missing pet chart horary. Please please help us. That's when I first started with the intention to find an astrologer to help us with horary but I being as I dont have an exact time of the first time I had the intent on asking the horary with astrologer and basically it's been on my mind the past two days I used the time I wrote the question while casting the chart.

Please help us

And the link
https://imageshack.com/i/pndpVweTp

Hello,
thanks for contacting me. Honestly I'm not the best with missing animal charts. You may want to ask Fensi.

However this chart doesn't look positive for you find the cat. The significator Mercury is in detriment, and retrograde, approaching combustion. No aspects with Moon, lord 1 or lord 4 to indicate a return.

If its been 2 years then perhaps its not very hopeful to find him. Was he microchipped? I would suggest getting a new pet, may not replace the old one but it will help heal your daughters heart. Make sure to microchip the new one.

all the best!

Last edited:

SearchingforGrey

He is micro chipped but we live in Ecuador and vets usually don't have the scanners.

Thank you for your input. Do you think he is still alive? Far?
How can you tell direction and stuff.

fensi88

Cat is represented with Mercury rx . So to me it seams cat will return to you because its ruler is in your 2nd house which represent your possession!
Ruler in succedent house means that cat is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find . Ruler in common (mutable) signs indicate places near water, so cat can be near a fountain, a fishpond, a brook, or river, on the beach, a low place that is prone to flooding, remote places.
Direction: north by east
Near colour: yellow, white, light color combination, spotted, grey, mixed

SearchingforGrey

Cat is represented with Mercury rx . So to me it seams cat will return to you because its ruler is in your 2nd house which represent your possession!
Ruler in succedent house means that cat is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find . Ruler in common (mutable) signs indicate places near water, so cat can be near a fountain, a fishpond, a brook, or river, on the beach, a low place that is prone to flooding, remote places.

Thank you so much!! Can it be a pool also? It wouldn't be that far bc it's the next house right?

SearchingforGrey

Is there anyway to see approx a window of time when I'd be most likely to get him back?

SearchingforGrey

It can be especially if it is on north by east direction and if house is inone of colors I suggest. Regarding timing I am not god in that.

Thank you Fensi for your input. Btw could you see anything else on the POF or how many testimonies did you see positive.
Thank you again.

SearchingforGrey

Hi everybody!
I hope you are all safe!

I was studying the chart for my missing cat and noticed something I had missed before.

MC is at 23 libra 20'11"
So I believe it would be conjunct spica 23 libra 58 right?

- What would this mean?

Also, do you guys know if stars like Polis conjucnt Mars would be relevant, and if so, how?

I was looking at a different website where more info is offered in the chart.

Also what does it mean to have the pof in H1?

North and south node RX?

I attached the chart in diff website and all aspects

https://imgur.com/xCKtayo

As always I am very appreciative of your help

Amy

Last edited: