how to solve this T-Square?

Can someone help me solve this T-Square?

involving:

Jupiter in 9° Capricorn
Saturn in 7° Aries
Mars in 2° Cancer

thank you!

astro_2gw_progressincompassion_hp.62621.219088.png

JUPITERASC

involving:

Jupiter in 9° Capricorn
Saturn in 7° Aries
Mars in 2° Cancer

thank you!

astro_2gw_progressincompassion_hp.62621.219088.png

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

JUPITERASC

involving:

Jupiter in 9° Capricorn
Saturn in 7° Aries
Mars in 2° Cancer

thank you!

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

ASPECT PATTERNS :smile:

When three or more planets are connected to each other
by aspect, they form a pattern with a meaning of its own.

'T' SQUARE:

asptsq.gif
Two planets in opposition

are both in square to a third planet.
This brings tension and sharp, pressing problems
the result of which may be great energy
and consequently a better than average
chance of success throughout life.

When interpreting a T' Square
all the factors involved
- planets, signs and houses
- must be taken separately
and then built up into a picture of the choices
difficulties and solutions which each planet suggests.

JUPITERASC

When the 'T' Square is in
Cardinal Signs :smile:

there is exceptional dynamism and energy

Solution to the 'T' Square

asptsqa.gif

A: via harmonious Aspects.

The tension of the 'T' Square can be released
or positively expressed
through the planet which makes the closest
sextile or trine to any of the three planets
in the 'T' Square.
example
emotional tension of Sun-Mars-Saturn 'T' Square
can be released through
sextile to Jupiter in Cancer.

Zora

Account Closed

involving:

Jupiter in 9° Capricorn
Saturn in 7° Aries
Mars in 2° Cancer

thank you!

Hello progess in compassion,

b.t.w. - what a nice nick name- fully matching your chart :smile:
Your chart pic is gone.

You don't have a t-square with mars envolved - look at orbs and in your chart on the aspect table. Mars is on 2° cancer and jupiter on 9° capricorn - this aspect is not valid.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ! progress_in_compassion.jpg
    ! progress_in_compassion.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 73

Zora

Account Closed
How to solve a T-square ?
You have this T-square from birth on - lived it - without knowing. Now you have looked into astrology - and your view changed...(?)

If one wants to change something - one must first know - where it is disturbing you ? Where do you feel it as an issue in your life ? Then - one can look for solving it. But not the T-Square more the issues -you are facing in life. A t-square only delivers the energy for it.

And with jupiter at apex - ruling 5th house - father - jupiter in 6th house--father is the burning point you have to work on and to deal with in reality.

And to learn to be your own father support in your back and to take first responsibility for yourself (Jupiter in Cap) and your life - to put yourself at first place and to leave upto others their responsibility on their own. As only if one solves an issue oneself - the issue is solved and settled.

Harmelia

involving:

Jupiter in 9° Capricorn
Saturn in 7° Aries
Mars in 2° Cancer

thank you!

Actually, you have a Grand Square - if you include Chiron - which I tend to do. This would involve Chiron/North Node - Mars - Saturn/South Node - Jupiter. This would make your T-square of Mars-Saturn and Jupiter even a bit more tough.

Am I looking at the right chart though? - because the one I'm looking at is Mars in 11th, Cancer, Saturn in Aries, 9th and Jupiter in Capricorn, 6th.

First of all, you have oppositions and squares. Oppositions are two sides of one coin - and need to be balanced or integrated. The squares are putting pressure on the apex planet to evolve - change - grow - to be objective enough to take up a challenge. Both aspects are challenging in a different way. These two aspects are the best ones for truly growing and changing and evolving. But, it can take some time to work them out.

With opposites, we can be aware of one side but not the other. We can also flip from one to the other - do one - and later do the other. Then, if we are further along in how we're working on them - we are more objective - can see them both at once and work with them in a balanced manor - integrate them.

With the squares, we also need to see what the challenge is - and - then us the energy to grow in perspective or behavior. Because your Moon's Nodes are involved (the South Node isn't on this chart - but it is always opposite the North Node) this is about parts of yourself that you will be evolving over your lifetime. We all have something that takes a lifetime to heal - or even several lifetimes.

In your case, the T-square or Grand Square is about relationships. That's because South Node and Saturn is in Aries in the 9th. You are very independent and you are quite attached to your ideas, beliefs, and conclusions about yourself and life. It's much harder for you to tune into others, where your North Node, Chiron are in Libra, 3rd house. This is about revisiting some of your conclusions and beliefs while relating to people - getting their take on things.

Leo rising with Sun on the ASC is highly relational. Libra is highly relational. So you have plenty of relational influences that oppose your tendency to be independent and freeom-loving. The Mars in Cancer is the ruler of your Saturn in Aries. And your Saturn in Aries is the ruler of your Jupiter in Capricorn. These three are related in this way as well as being in a T-Square.

Often, when I see someone who is essentially very independent, learning to be more social - being in positions to help others is one way to relate in a positive way. Jupiter in the 6th in Capricorn says this is a good move for you. Jupiter opposes Mars in Cancer - giving you an interest and attunement to social movements or causes. Mars is the ruler of your MC too - so I think you could be doing something with an organization or a group of people you might relate to - even if you never meet them and you're working on your own. The Jupiter Mars opposition is actually something that seems not so difficult to balance. You could be providing a service in the 6th house and in the 11th aligning your goals or servcie with a large movement. If you read Mars in the 12th - then, you could add a measure of creativity added to that.

With Saturn as the apex of the squares from Jupiter and Mars, I'd think you could be writing, publishing, doing academic work, work in the legal field - and whatever you do, you need to exapand yourself and your personal philosophy - belief system. It's pressure to revise what you believe is true by adding new information. To be successful, you'll need the Libra and Leo influences - so that you are engaging and really listening to others.