Would this person be reliable?

wan

Hello. We all know that the fixed signs tend to be very stable and reliable. And we also know that the cadent houses signify change. So what happens when one has a fixed sign, but in a cadent house? Will this person be dependable, or very changeable and unreliable?

I personally have Leo in the 6th, so a fixed sign in a cadent house. I think I am reliable, at one of my jobs, I am the key-holder and I have to open and close the shop, put money away and work alone. I have been doing this for almost 1.5 years now. If I wasn't reliable, my boss wouldn't have kept me around for so long, is my thinking. However, in personal matters, those who are close to me (like my mom, for one) tell me that I am unreliable and I change my mind a lot. So I am not too sure what I am like.

Do you have any similar experience?

wan

Ok, way. Please see attached.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 38

waybread

Wan, I think that "what you are like" is something you have to sense from within yourself, vs. looking to a horoscope or people who interpret horoscopes to discover.

Astrology shows, however, that there is no such thing as a single unified personality. We're all more like an extended family or committee. The members (planets) have different goals and ways of operating. It can be hard to keep all of them contented simultaneously.

Uranus square sun can be the iconoclast or sh*t-disturber, who cannot tolerate too much of the same thing. With moon quincunx Mars in the house of "home" you've got another indicator of restlessness concerning Mom and your childhood home.

Lin

''Astrology shows, however, that there is no such thing as a single unified personality. We're all more like an extended family or committee. The members (planets) have different goals and ways of operating. It can be hard to keep all of them contented simultaneously.''

This is a great way of explaining that we are made of of different energies represented by the planets. A committee. AND committees often fight....and these can be represented by people who have incompatible needs, goals, values.

And so within the chart can be these incompatibilities...within ourselves.

The issues with your (I don't know if the word is unstable...maybe a bit unreliable in the world of personal relationships...a little fickle....maybe you get bored easily with a person or an activity and want to move on....

These things have nothing to do with the fact that you have fixed planets in a cadent house.
I have 3 planets in Leo in the 9th house. I am extremely reliable...even with 3 planets ALSO in Gemini. I have a strong work ethic and I feel my personal/emotional responsibilities very keenly. So it's not about house position.

You have, as Waybread pointed out, some very difficult aspects which are not compatible with each other and represent confrontation or the dislike of confrontation and that may make it difficult for you to untangle yourself from relationships or projects you no longer are interested in.

Issues with your primary female role model, the mother, can translate into difficulties in romance. You may be dependable at work but in emotional relationships....frankly, not so much.

YOu may get involved and the other person may think you are more serious than YOU do...or you think you are serious and then realize you aren't. That would be considered Neptunian. And with Neptune so high in the chart I think you can be deceptive ....not only to others....whether you mean to be or not....and also to yourself.

You don't show birth data....is that your actual accurate TIME chart?

LIN

Last edited:

wan

Lin,

Yes, the time is quite accurate. They noted it down to pretty much the minute. My mother confirmed it, too.

Giti

Premium Member
Reliable is a subjective term and I may be biased as a sun in the 6th house person, but I have NEVER seen a sun in the 6th house person who is NOT reliable in terms of duties and shining at work and everyday's chores and tasks etc. I would rather DIE than to fail my duties, whatever they are. Jupiter next to the sun in 6th may make him/her a bit indulgent, not sure, I don't have that. Neptune on MC may make the person come across as high and goofy and out of it, but that is just the mask. Again, have no idea what you are looking to see in the person .