Pisces Full Moon conjunct Sun

Hi guys,

Not sure if this should go under natal or predictive, but this month on the 22nd, the full moon at 28° Pisces will be exactly conjunct my Natal sun at 28° Pisces, as well as my Mercury at 26° Pisces.

Anyone have any ideas what this transiting conjunction would bring? I can’t find any information online about this, but it feels very major to have a full moon happening THIS CLOSE to my sun.

Any info would be very helpful!

david starling

Hi guys,

Not sure if this should go under natal or predictive, but this month on the 22nd, the full moon at 28° Pisces will be exactly conjunct my Natal sun at 28° Pisces, as well as my Mercury at 26° Pisces.

Anyone have any ideas what this transiting conjunction would bring? I can’t find any information online about this, but it feels very major to have a full moon happening THIS CLOSE to my sun.

It's happening on the 20th.

Here's an opinion on what it portends.

https://www.astrology.com/aspects-transits/moon-opposite-sun/

Good chance to check and see if it's correct!

Sorry, that's for an opposition. But it still may come in handy.

•Here's one for the trMoon CONJ. Natal Sun:

https://astrologyking.com/moon-conjunct-sun-transit/

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
A full moon on a sensitive point in your chart highlights it for you. Also, since Sun is opposite, highlights the opposite point.

The Virgo/Pisces axis is really revved up this full moon, for everyone, but especially for people with crucial placements on those degrees. You get some extra oomph directed at your Sun and Mercury, how they function, areas of your life that they rule. And, because of the lunar/solar opposition involved, there's some push/pull, some see saw kind of energy.

david starling

A full moon on a sensitive point in your chart highlights it for you. Also, since Sun is opposite, highlights the opposite point.

The Virgo/Pisces axis is really revved up this full moon, for everyone, but especially for people with crucial placements on those degrees. You get some extra oomph directed at your Sun and Mercury, how they function, areas of your life that they rule. And, because of the lunar/solar opposition involved, there's some push/pull, some see saw kind of energy.

Osa, do you agree with astrology king's article I linked to?

He says that EVERY tr.Moon/Natal Sun conjunction is a RESET of one's "relationship goals" for the entire period until the next conjunction.

In that case, a full Moon conjunction would give more energy to the reset.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi guys,

Jupiter is traditional ruler of Pisces
and so
the location and condition of the natal Jupiter influences transit delineation :smile:

because

Jupiter may be in any one of twelve signs