Family problems not indicated in chart

anne3

Banned
I have Jupiter in the 4th house and Taurus on cusp of 4th house. All signs point to the fact I should have a nice family life but that is not the case. My early years were good but then one of my siblings died when I was in my 20's and my family life shattered after that. I have a difficult relationship with my parents/remaining sibling. I am also not married and do not have any children of my own so Jupiter in 4th isn't even pointing to a nice family life later in life with my own little family. Can anyone look and see what is going on in my chart?

nve0s9.gif

Marinka

I can't guarantee that I can look at it later but, if you want insight into what was happening at the time of the sibling's death, then you need to do the transits for that date along with the progressions and the solar arc. All of these options for the natal chart are available from astro.com

anne3

Banned
Thanks, but I'm more interested in a general look at my family life rather than the transits that occurred during my sibling's death.

I can't guarantee that I can look at it later but, if you want insight into what was happening at the time of the sibling's death, then you need to do the transits for that date along with the progressions and the solar arc. All of these options for the natal chart are available from astro.com

dhundhun

Family:

• Parents: 4th/10th
    • Jupiter in 4th
    • Venus as ruler, afflicted by Chiron from 3rd
    • Neptune in 10th
    • Mars as ruler
    • Moon is by default related to mother
    • Sun is by default related to father
  • Brothers/sisters: 3rd
    • Chiron in 3rd with South Node, also afflicted by Uranus
    • Mars ruler of 3rd
    • Mercury is by default related to siblings
So family is not limited to Jupiter in 4th and Venus as ruler. There are many things and you are experiencing results collectively.

The negative experiences can be explained like: Chiron in 3rd, if acts negatively, can cause deepest wound from siblings. Similarly Neptune in 10th, if acts negatively can make one of the parents mysterious (deceptive, alcoholic, etc.).

anne3

Banned
Thank you! What can I do about this? My sibling does cause me a LOT of aggravation. It is like he has made me a target. I'd say my mother has always been deceptive but unfortunately my father, who I used to have a good relationship with, is acting more like her. Will it always be like this? Like I said, it wasn't like this when I was a child. Could it be because I have a very low degree Jupiter that my early years benefited from the Jupiter but now as an adult I won't benefit from it and things with my family will always be difficult?

Family:

• Parents: 4th/10th
    • Jupiter in 4th
    • Venus as ruler, afflicted by Chiron from 3rd
    • Neptune in 10th
    • Mars as ruler
    • Moon is by default related to mother
    • Sun is by default related to father
  • Brothers/sisters: 3rd
    • Chiron in 3rd with South Node, also afflicted by Uranus
    • Mars ruler of 3rd
    • Mercury is by default related to siblings
So family is not limited to Jupiter in 4th and Venus as ruler. There are many things and you are experiencing results collectively.

The negative experiences can be explained like: Chiron in 3rd, if acts negatively, can cause deepest wound from siblings. Similarly Neptune in 10th, if acts negatively can make one of the parents mysterious (deceptive, alcoholic, etc.).

Kabalic Astrologer

dear anne3,
i see a few things that seem important from your chart:
1- you have a loaded 8 house which means your life is full of transformations, death and rebirth - symbolical rather then physical. it means you are having a lot of lessons to go through in this life. i'm not talking about your brother's death necessarily, but more about the way you handle situations in your life. you are a person of all or nothing- in combination with this tendency of totality it makes your relationships somewhat hard to handle.
2- you have chiron on your south node. it means you feel safe to be in the position of the wounded person - and it means that it is harder for you to obtain your new karma on this life.
3- yor ruler (uranus) squares saturn which emphasis the karmatic qualities of your chart.
4- in addition you have a very difficult 150 angle between chiron and the sun. issues of self esteem, growing, developing and being what you are are taking a lot of your inner energy in a way you feel you can not solve.
5- also chiron is balancing your chart so it's indicated that chiron-like issues are important in your life: these issues are similar to what is already emphasized by house 8 and they include healing and being healed, transformations, change, transformational growth. it seems like you are yearning these things - but chiron indicates that you have to learn the right measure of those things. tranformation - but in small amount, slowly, step by step. learning the same lesson again and again, seeing same hardships sometimes without reward.
5- one last thing: jupiter on 4th is a key here. being on your IC it makes you exaggerate the past and see it much more beautiful then it really was.

anne3

Banned
Thank you Kabalic. Is there anyway out of these difficulties with my chart regarding my family? Is there anything positive to work with in my chart?

dear anne3,
1- you have a loaded 8 house which means your life is full of transformations, death and rebirth - symbolical rather then physical. it means you are having a lot of lessons to go through in this life. i'm not talking about your brother's death necessarily, but more about the way you handle situations in your life. you are a person of all or nothing- in combination with this tendency of totality it makes your relationships somewhat hard to handle.
2- you have chiron on your south node. it means you feel safe to be in the position of the wounded person - and it means that it is harder for you to obtain your new karma on this life.
3- yor ruler (uranus) squares saturn which emphasis the karmatic qualities of your chart.
4- in addition you have a very difficult 150 angle between chiron and the sun. issues of self esteem, growing, developing and being what you are are taking a lot of your inner energy in a way you feel you can not solve.
5- also chiron is balancing your chart so it's indicated that chiron-like issues are important in your life: these issues are similar to what is already emphasized by house 8 and they include healing and being healed, transformations, change, transformational growth. it seems like you are yearning these things - but chiron indicates that you have to learn the right measure of those things. tranformation - but in small amount, slowly, step by step. learning the same lesson again and again, seeing same hardships sometimes without reward.
5- one last thing: jupiter on 4th is a key here. being on your IC it makes you exaggerate the past and see it much more beautiful then it really was.

dhundhun

Thank you! What can I do about this? My sibling does cause me a LOT of aggravation. It is like he has made me a target. I'd say my mother has always been deceptive but unfortunately my father, who I used to have a good relationship with, is acting more like her. Will it always be like this? Like I said, it wasn't like this when I was a child. Could it be because I have a very low degree Jupiter that my early years benefited from the Jupiter but now as an adult I won't benefit from it and things with my family will always be difficult?

I think, you have to manage sibling through diplomacy and other people oriented strategy. It comes due to Chiron and that usually remains sore.

Marriage/partnership, any business or work is likely to ease relationship with parents. It appears that now more independent you are, your relationship with parents more better.

Last edited:

Kabalic Astrologer

Thank you Kabalic. Is there anyway out of these difficulties with my chart regarding my family? Is there anything positive to work with in my chart?

you have so many positive things in your chart.
first to lower tension i think you should try martial arts or artistic hobby. that won't be hard for you to relate to, being the libra you are.
also if i were you i wouldn't give up so easily on relationship. yes, it might happen in an older age but when it shows up it's going to balance your inner and outer world.
a very strong tendency on your chart is the search of truth. i would recommend being aware of this quality you have and turn it into a positive thing. right now it looks like this quality of yours manifests itself in searching for inner problems and solutions and looking too much into yourself and your relationships with others. i would suggest trying to point it outwards - maybe studying psychology, criminology or some other academic field that requires using these abilities.
also it looks like your responsible, mature nature and your abilty to lead others is very useful skill for whatever path you chose for your career - which looks like it is motivated with somewhat idealistic drive: whatever you do you are 100% commited to it and must feel it is more then just job, it is almost a mission you are in.

sasa62

I have Jupiter in the 4th house and Taurus on cusp of 4th house. All signs point to the fact I should have a nice family life but that is not the case. My early years were good but then one of my siblings died when I was in my 20's and my family life shattered after that. I have a difficult relationship with my parents/remaining sibling. I am also not married and do not have any children of my own so Jupiter in 4th isn't even pointing to a nice family life later in life with my own little family. Can anyone look and see what is going on in my chart?

It is very simple... Jupiter in 4th house can only improve the situation, but ruler of 4th house ( Venus ) determine the condition of 4th house...

Venus is in the middle of Mars and Uranus ( Ve conjuction Ma and Ur ) , which brings sudden reversals in the field of home and a sense of violation, particularly by close relatives (Mars ruler of the third house, and 3rd house represent close relatives )
simple, right?

when I reading others comments I ask myself - whether it is an astrological forum or something else ???

I apologize for the rougher tone, but it should stick to astrological rules ... for 4th house can be responsible only Venus, and nothing more ... Planet in 4th house can improve or worsen the general situation of 4th house... that are astrological basics...

Zarathu

Account Closed
when I reading others comments I ask myself - whether it is an astrological forum or something else ???

Just to interject.... Yes this forum is often something else, in addition to astrology. People come here for advice. Having been here for a very long time and for having a lot of posts, most times we give advice that is astrological. Sometimes we give advice that is not, or that is from life experience, which is very often as much as three times longer than the life of the young person who is worried about things in their lives.

The older we get, the more likely we are able to see when an OP with a personal issues need more than just Astrological.

Its kind of like where I live. In the winter time when all the tourists leave, the libraries become community centers. When the tourists are here in the summer, they revert to libraries mostly. AC is an astrological center that is also often a community center.

Last edited:

anne3

Banned
If you don't mind, I have a few questions after number 2 and 5:

dear anne3,
2- you have chiron on your south node. it means you feel safe to be in the position of the wounded person - and it means that it is harder for you to obtain your new karma on this life. ----> does this mean I tend to stay in the Taurus south node rather than move towards the scorpio north node?
---> so does this mean that the benefits of Jupiter are in the past? and that the rest of my life will play out with the chiron/8th house issues?

Last edited:

dhundhun

It is very simple... Jupiter in 4th house can only improve the situation, but ruler of 4th house ( Venus ) determine the condition of 4th house...

Venus is in the middle of Mars and Uranus ( Ve conjuction Ma and Ur ) , which brings sudden reversals in the field of home and a sense of violation, particularly by close relatives (Mars ruler of the third house, and 3rd house represent close relatives )
simple, right?

I apologize for the rougher tone, but it should stick to astrological rules ... for 4th house can be responsible only Venus, and nothing more ... Planet in 4th house can improve or worsen the general situation of 4th house... that are astrological basics...

Neither Mars (12 degrees away) nor Uranus (8 degree away) are in ORB with Venus for conjunction. Since Venus is in its native sign and it won't be afflicted by such distant planets.

Venus and North Node conjunction is neither affliction in Western Astrology nor in Vedic Astrology.

Venus has only affliction from Chiron.

anne3

Banned
Thank you Sasa2. Yes, I feel very much a sense of violation from my close relatives. I feel they treat me poorly but at the same time get angry when I pull away from them. It is like they want to keep me close to them so they can treat me poorly! It makes no sense and all I want is to be left alone from them but they won't let me and they move closer to me the further I move away from them. This is not adding up to someone with Jupiter in 4th house.

The sudden reversals thing makes sense...I feel when I was a child that things were much better but as I became an adult they got a LOT worse. A complete 180.

Is there any indication things will get better or will I always feel hurt by them?

simple, right?

anne3

Banned
But since chiron balances my chart, does the chiron affliction to venus, since so many of my planets are in libra and venus rules the 4th house (home to my Jupiter), cause major problems?

Neither Mars (12 degrees away) nor Uranus (8 degree away) are in ORB with Venus for conjunction. Since Venus is in its native sign and it won't be afflicted by such distant planets.

Venus and North Node conjunction is neither affliction in Western Astrology nor in Vedic Astrology.

Last edited:

dhundhun

But since chiron balances my chart, does the chiron affliction to venus, since so many of my planets are in libra and venus rules the 4th house (home to my Jupiter), cause major problems?

Ask yourself. If anything you can heal is not by Chiron.

• All the mental, physical, spiritual, financial and "name any" scars (wounds) you can't heal (or can't get healed) are left by Chiron.
  • If it fairly simple - ask yourself - and let us know.
Further sibling is not home, not 4th house - that is basics of astrology. It is just like spouse is not 4th house (despite living in home). Love is not 4th house (despite living in home). There are affairs related to 8th house happens in home, but that is not 4th house. ABOVE ALL you live in home does not equate you to be 4th house. One of the parents is not 4th house, it is 10th house.

You can always put WRONG LOGIC in you chart to justify what is happening in real life and assume planets to be working that way.

When it is Mother, Father and Sibling in question, it is three houses - 4th, 10th and 3rd or 10th, 4th and 3rd. If mother is 4th then father is 10th and if mother is 10th then father is 4th.

Last edited:

helgaleena

Ask yourself. If anything you can heal is not by Chiron.

• All the mental, physical, spiritual, financial and "name any" scars (wounds) you can't heal (or get healed) are left by Chiron.
  • If it fairly simple - ask yourself - and let us know.
Further sibling is not home, not 4th house - that is basics of astrology. It is just like spouse is not 4th house (despite living in home). Love is not 4th house (despite living in home). There are affairs related to 8th house happens in home, but that is not 4th house. ABOVE ALL you live in home does not equate you to be 4th house. One of the parents is not 4th house, it is 10th house.

You can always put WRONG LOGIC in you chart to justify what is happening in real life and assume planets to be working that way.

When it is Mother, Father and Sibling in question, it is three houses - 4th, 10th and 3rd or 10th, 4th and 3rd.

Yes, do not think only of fourth house when thinking of family issues. I notice that North Node is transiting your natal North Node and also the planets near it, including Venus. Chiron's 'balance' effect is through opposition. That is why the 3rd house sibling 'wound' feels particularly tender just now. Remember to 'grow' toward Scorpio North Node in the 8th house. If your family feels like it's holding you in past patterns, strive to break out into the future at the top of your chart. :cool:

anne3

Banned
Thank you Helgaleena. What is the 4th house then if it is not family life? I have always thought it was to represent family life.

Also, what does it mean that north node is transiting my north node and venus/Uranus? How do I break into the top of my chart? Will the 3rd house sibling wounds ever go away?

Yes, do not think only of fourth house when thinking of family issues. I notice that North Node is transiting your natal North Node and also the planets near it, including Venus. Chiron's 'balance' effect is through opposition. That is why the 3rd house sibling 'wound' feels particularly tender just now. Remember to 'grow' toward Scorpio North Node in the 8th house. If your family feels like it's holding you in past patterns, strive to break out into the future at the top of your chart. :cool:

sasa62

far as I can see Mars is on 19 degrees and 57 minutes, you've miscalculated ... the difference is only 7 degrees, not 12 how to you stated ...

If you think it's too much distance, then you've got to say ann3, not me ...

Because only anne3 can confirm or deny what I said. Because this is her horoscope and her life ... she knows what and how she feels
If you think this orb is too large tell ann3 to lie, and you're right :wink:

Thank you Sasa2. Yes, I feel very much a sense of violation from my close relatives. I feel they treat me poorly but at the same time get angry when I pull away from them. It is like they want to keep me close to them so they can treat me poorly! It makes no sense and all I want is to be left alone from them but they won't let me and they move closer to me the further I move away from them. This is not adding up to someone with Jupiter in 4th house.

The sudden reversals thing makes sense...I feel when I was a child that things were much better but as I became an adult they got a LOT worse. A complete 180.

Is there any indication things will get better or will I always feel hurt by them?

Last edited: