Amit89

Edited post.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_my_chart.48085.42335.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_my_chart.48085.42335.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Jadi

Sun/Chiron aspects could make you act vulnerable in the way you naturally express yourself, which could make you an easy target for bullies, especially in your case since the Sun rules the 12th house which the house of self-undoing. The 6th house is also be associated with bullies, the 6th house is ruled by Saturn (which is associated with uncles, older people, paternal relationships).

Saturn is in direct opposition to above scenario. The Sun is now transiting your natal Saturn, so also opposing your natal Sun. Did anything occur the last couple of years, when Pluto was transiting your natal Saturn, that would have let to this?

Last edited:

neptunya

Amit, you said:
he knows nothing about me, only what his perception is and what he decides to believe.

EXACTLY. What other people say about you, they say what they perceive. Their perception of yourself is not what you truly are. And YOU even realize that. You are already way above them because you are so aware.

Jadi has a good point, the Sun conjunct Chiron. I have it too, but add Pluto there too. I can only talk from experience here. My mother, all my colleagues, my friends, everyone always commented about how ugly and boyish and weird I look. Because of that, i now have self issues. I disliked myself so much.
But I realized that it was nonsense when i saw that uglyness is actually the soul of someone.

They are literally trying to ruin my life.

They are making it more difficult, yes, but have you ever thought that you are going to be so much more stronger after listening to so much BS? :)
If people didnt have bad experiences, they wouldnt evolve, learn and even be aware that its all only perceptions and probably frustrations that they cant release somewhere else.

Lots of love~

GeminiSun

Hey, I know what it's like to be misunderstood, especially by family members.

But you can't take this stuff to heart. Why should it bother you if these people didn't even make the time to get to know you? They don't even know you. They are grown adults who are supposed to be supportive and role-models and they act like bratty High School children. Are these the type of people that you even WANT to be liked by anyway? I know I'd rather be hated by rats then be liked by them.

Move on, ignore it and live your life. These people are pathetic and clearly miserable, that's why they're treating you like this. Associate with the family members who do love you and don't follow the rats into the sewer!

I'm not super good at reading charts (I suck at Astrology) but it looks like you have Moon in the 8th House. People are threatened by strong 8th House placements. They give off a certain vibe that others don't like plus people feel naked around them because 8th House people see everything, even things they don't want to see! I say instead of acting sad or like the victim, be sarcastic and shady around them. Let them get even more paranoid. lol!

Bina

The Sun/Chiron conjunction in your 10th house is opposed by Saturn/Uranus/Neptune in the 4th, the house of home and family. This shows difficulties with your parents and family - they will be very critical of you, also your home environment is challenging. Is there any way you can keep your distance from the people in your family who trouble you so much and create your own life? It may be important for you to find friends who are like you and give you more confidence in yourself. Also try and figure out what you are good at and pursue this - it could be some hobby that you enjoy, so you can feel better about yourself. Uranus ultimately seeks detachment, try to be less involved if you can, i know Indian families are very tight (from your name I guess you are Indian origin) and this can be difficult. But you don't have to put up with everything.

Last edited:

Bina

Also you have a moon-Pluto opposition which make you deeply sensitive, this is an aspect which creates the need to withdraw regularly to figure out what is happening inside you and how to best deal with situations and the emotions these evoke. Try to take time out somehow, even just go for a walk to be on your own and regroup internally.

Amit89

Firstly thank you all for kindly for analysing my chart.

@ Jadi,

The sun/chiron aspect could make me behave in a vulnerable, victim way which could be attracting the bullying and also the sun/neptune aspect could further magnify this behavior and sun rules the house of undoing as you state.

As when pluto went over my saturn, I decided to do leave my degree and do another degree which I'm getting interview offers.

@ neptunya,

Yeah, it does not define who I am and it's really what they choose to believe as what is actually true.

The real beauty if inner beauty and anyone who insults how another one looks has the real problem, it shows their level of inner beauty, which their soul is ugly.

I guess the are feeling angry, fear, frustration in some way venting in out on me which I have to understand and learn and perhaps be more compassionate.

@ Samatha,

I've PM'd you and yes I would like to know what is the purpose of all of this in this lifetime for me?

@ GeminiSun,

It's true, I should move on, however, it does hurt if the mean behaviour persists in some way. However, I have to learn to move towards the positive people.

They don't know me properly, they are not supportive or encouraging and the things they did are outright mean which shows what kind of people they are.

I do have a fantastic relationship with all of my cousins and I associate with them. Yeah perhaps I should act shady and give them a dose of their medicine!

The moon in the 8th could be that and also make me emotionally intelligent around them and perhaps they could be jealous of me somehow, it could anything.

@ Bina,

My father, sister are nice to me and I guess this is my fortress at home as opposed to going to my uncle. aunties house and spending time with them and at various events.

I play for a sports club and this is what I'm pursuing as a hobby and fortunately I've had interview offers for my field of work.

I am hyper-sensitive, perhaps I should lean towards meditation and going out for fresh air to calm my mind down.

Last edited:

Jadi

As when pluto went over my saturn, I decided to do leave my degree and do another degree which I'm getting interview offers.
And did others, your family, approve of this decision? You may have felt Sun/Chiron all of your life but when Pluto is opposing something it can make something hurt like hell. Is this something recently or did things get worse after the decision?

ashriia

No doubt your hyper -sensitive. Your luminaries; in particular, are hit hard by outer planet oppositions, which present you with a unique set of challenges. And you chart ruler mercury is conjunct jupiter, which can make you a deeply philosophical person, which is great for a career in journalism, teaching, writing.

Definitely take some time to process your family dynamics, that is what Saturn transiting the 4th house is all about. Seeing how your family relations have shaped you, it's a time of processing and realizations. Transit sun is also conjunct your saturn today, which will pass best to take some time to think in a relaxing environment, without allowing yourself to get depressed or upset over the negativity from others toward you, rather as you seem to be doing approach it from a standpoint of understanding, that the problem is with them, and their just taking it out on you. It's also best not to interact with them to much during this time either.

I also don't think the problems with them will change, your 3rd house ruler pluto is domiciled and opposite the moon, which rules your sun. I think finding a way to keep negative people away from you would be the way to go forward. Focus on career/education/philosophy, since that is highlighted in your chart.

best to you

Amit89

And did others, your family, approve of this decision? You may have felt Sun/Chiron all of your life but when Pluto is opposing something it can make something hurt like hell. Is this something recently or did things get worse after the decision?

My most respected uncle(who I have not mentioned) and my father was ok with it.

Things did get a worse after that decision, my uncle and aunt's did cut me off for a while and it really hurt like hell being ignored, neglected and not acknowledged. Their was a lot of gossip involved too.

Last edited:

Bina

Often people will resent you for doing what you want to do if they themselves couldn't do what they wished. I think you have enough people in your life who are positive and supportive of you. Stick to them and stay away from the negative crowd. :smile: