North Node Crisis

WeirdLibra

Hi guys! I have a really big problem. In my chart my north node is moving to 4th house if i change 1 minute of my birth time, I don't exactly know the time, it's something between 12:50 am to 1:00 am. I was studying evolutionary astrology and the topic was gender assignments. I saw 4th house or 10 house north node could create LGBT people. Since I am a member of LGBT, i thought it should be on 4th house. But if I move it to 4th house, it says in interpretations, you should give up on your dreams about career and make sacrifices. Basically it says there is no recognition for you. Recognition is very important matter for me, I was planning to use 10th house matters to help 4th house. But now I am left with broken dreams. I'm so confused what should I do, I'm really in a crisis right now.

Thank you for taking your time to read, I hope you can help

Last edited:

Horus

Hi guys! I have a really big problem. In my chart my north node is moving to 4th house if i change 1 minute of my birth time, I don't exactly know the time, it's something between 12:50 am to 1:00 am. I was studying evolutionary astrology and the topic was gender assignments. I saw 4th house or 10 house north node could create LGBT people. Since I am a member of LGBT, i thought it should be on 4th house. But if I move it to 4th house, it says in interpretations, you should give up on your dreams about career and make sacrifices. Basically it says there is no recognition for you. Recognition is very important matter for me, I was planning to use 10th house matters to help 4th house. But now I am left with broken dreams. I'm so confused what should I do, I'm really in a crisis right now.

The NN is conjunct the IC if it's close to it -- even if it's technically in the 3rd.

I've had many clients and friends with their lunar nodes in h4/h10 who are straight -this is not an indicator of LGBT except in the opinion of some random astrologer who made that up. Those houses indicate one parent or the other, but gender sexuality shouldn't be further extrapolated from that. And whomever wrote that definition about giving up on your dreams is off their rocker!

You do need to put an emphasis on home, roots, "family" (whatever that may mean to you) and building a harmonious and beautiful (Libra) foundation, and your Sun on the dark side of the 3rd but conjunct IC is there to do that. You will also need to heal a wound (Chiron) pertaining to Libra (injustice? disharmony? partnership?) which affects the 4th. But your karma (Saturn as Lord of Karma) and main work as well as your emotional needs (Moon) is on career and worldly purpose =Saturn and the Moon in the dark side of the 9th but most certainly conjunct the MC!

So I recommend that you follow your dreams but don't get lost in your career and public standing, I suggest using your income from any career success to build a nice home with a partner because that's where and how you will grow as a person. That's the true objective for the soul, not public recognition.
Keep these things in proper balance, like a good Libra! :wink:
Save

WeirdLibra

So I recommend that you follow your dreams but don't get lost in your career and public standing, I suggest using your income from any career success to build a nice home with a partner because that's where and how you will grow as a person. That's the true objective for the soul, not public recognition.
Keep these things in proper balance, like a good Libra! :wink:
Save

That was what I meant by using 10th wealth to build 4th matters again, cuz as you can see i don't have a thing to call a family at the moment.
Thank you so much for help ♥

rahu

Banned

I'm so confused what should I do, I'm really in a crisis right now.

stop reading all this chatter about the node.90% is pure bunk aimed at hiding the real significance of the node.

rahu

WeirdLibra

I'm so confused what should I do, I'm really in a crisis right now.

stop reading all this chatter about the node.90% is pure bunk aimed at hiding the real significance of the node.

rahu

what do you mean by hiding the real significance?

aldebaran

You don't have to take astrology as something as to be frighten of, but to help you understand yourself better.

A chart has an infinite complexity, and descriptions of that position or that aspect are vague, they are made for you to combine with each other, they are not decisive.

I consider your North Node to be both on 3rd and 4th, but more strongly in 4th, and that's independent of the 10 minutes doubt.

With 10th in Aries and Mars in Leo on the Ascendant, you are definitely someone with energy to open your space in this World.

WeirdLibra

You don't have to take astrology as something as to be frighten of, but to help you understand yourself better.

A chart has an infinite complexity, and descriptions of that position or that aspect are vague, they are made for you to combine with each other, they are not decisive.

I consider your North Node to be both on 3rd and 4th, but more strongly in 4th, and that's independent of the 10 minutes doubt.

With 10th in Aries and Mars in Leo on the Ascendant, you are definitely someone with energy to open your space in this World.

this is very true. thank you for your interpretation ♥ I'm a person who worries so much about the future and career and also wants to know the future. I don't like mysteries I want every step to be safe, I want to know the results before I step in to that thing maybe that's because I have responsibility to my 4th house matters. My main aim is to fixed on the 4th house but I don't think I can do that without a great recognition or great wealth because It is really complicated down there in 4th house. There are people waiting my help and I know now why it is in 4th house after thinking about it without fear. It is my destiny to save people...