Outcome of Court Hearing

astralrabbit

Account Closed
I am attaching a copy of an event chart concerning a child custody matter. I am the defendant in this particular case and the plaintiffs attorney has filed for this motion. What will be expected outcome for me? Thank you very much so; in advance.

Attachments

• dec___court.jpg
    dec___court.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
So with this being an event chart would the person initiating the action be considered the quesent?

The plaintiff represented by Saturn.(Quesent)

astralrabbit

Account Closed
So with this being an event chart would the person initiating the action be considered the querent?

The plaintiff represented by Saturn.(Querent)?
The defendant represented by Moon. (Quesited)?

If anyone could offer some guidance or insight, then i would greatly appreciate it. So far what I see is that the event looks like a tough event for me the quesited. Anybody?

Thank you so much

waybread

You are represented by Saturn; the plaintiff (the mother??) by the moon. Both planets are angular, suggesting both have strength. I think it is likely that you two will settle out-of-court or both get part of what you want.

There is a square applying from the moon to Saturn, indicating considerable strife (yet the potential for a resolution,) but before the aspect perfects, the moon hits Jupiter, one significator of the judge. The judge is also symbolized by Mars, as ruler of the 10th. The moon is just past the opposition (she dodged a bullet) and it applies to a sextile with Saturn (good for you,) but before the aspect perfects, it will perfect sextiles with a bunch of 11th house planets, making me wonder whether friends might mediate some sort of resolution. Mars and Saturn are in mutual reception, suggesting the judge has some sympathy for your case.

You mentioned that this is a child custody case. Mercury rules the 5th house, and is combust the sun, and in the sign of its detriment. Obviously, the child or children are hurting in this situation, so you will want to do what is best for them-- something that the courts take into account.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
You are represented by Saturn; the plaintiff (the mother??) by the moon. Both planets are angular, suggesting both have strength. I think it is likely that you two will settle out-of-court or both get part of what you want.

There is a square applying from the moon to Saturn, indicating considerable strife (yet the potential for a resolution,) but before the aspect perfects, the moon hits Jupiter, one significator of the judge. The judge is also symbolized by Mars, as ruler of the 10th. The moon is just past the opposition (she dodged a bullet) and it applies to a sextile with Saturn (good for you,) but before the aspect perfects, it will perfect sextiles with a bunch of 11th house planets, making me wonder whether friends might mediate some sort of resolution. Mars and Saturn are in mutual reception, suggesting the judge has some sympathy for your case.

You mentioned that this is a child custody case. Mercury rules the 5th house, and is combust the sun, and in the sign of its detriment. Obviously, the child or children are hurting in this situation, so you will want to do what is best for them-- something that the courts take into account.

Thank you kindly Waybread. Would you be so kind to explain why I am represented by Saturn? I would greatly appreciate it, I am feeling stressed over this at this moment.

waybread

In horary astrology, the querent is represented by the planetary ruler of the rising sign. In horary, unlike modern western astrology, Saturn is more of a negative influence, but not exclusively so. Planets in angular houses gain extra strength. Saturn is also in his own terms, so he's not completely helpless in this matter.

In a horary concerning a lawsuit, the judge is indicated by the 10th house ruler. In this case, Mars, the traditional ruler of Scorpio, is in mutual reception with Saturn, the traditional ruler of Aquarius. So there is some sympathy and even support for you from the judge in this chart.

Then the opposite party in a lawsuit horary is always indicated by the ruler of the 7th house. She (the mother??) seems appropriately represented by the moon in the house of open enemies. But the moon in horary is also your own emotional stake in the matter. With the moon applying to a conjunction with Jupiter, another judge significator, and an eventual square with Saturn, it does look like a boat-load of stress (square) but one where the judge can effect a fair mediation.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
In horary astrology, the querent is represented by the planetary ruler of the rising sign. In horary, unlike modern western astrology, Saturn is more of a negative influence, but not exclusively so. Planets in angular houses gain extra strength. Saturn is also in his own terms, so he's not completely helpless in this matter.

In a horary concerning a lawsuit, the judge is indicated by the 10th house ruler. In this case, Mars, the traditional ruler of Scorpio, is in mutual reception with Saturn, the traditional ruler of Aquarius. So there is some sympathy and even support for you from the judge in this chart.

Then the opposite party in a lawsuit horary is always indicated by the ruler of the 7th house. She (the mother??) seems appropriately represented by the moon in the house of open enemies. But the moon in horary is also your own emotional stake in the matter. With the moon applying to a conjunction with Jupiter, another judge significator, and an eventual square with Saturn, it does look like a boat-load of stress (square) but one where the judge can effect a fair mediation.

Ok, I see....You are saying that because I created this chart as an event chart (electional) that the rules of horary apply here, because I am the one who created the chart so then I would still be considered the querent. I was under the school of thought that she would be the one represented by the ascendant because her attorney filed the motion with the courts. Thank you Waybread. The final outcome rest with Venus. She is, of course, in the anaretic degree preparing to enter Capricorn. What is your thoughts with her positioning in regards to the outcome?
Rabbit

waybread

Astralrabbit, is this an electional chart or a horary chart? A horary chart goes by the moment of the question. This is how I read it (apparently mistakenly,) but now I realize from the date that it must be for a court appearance on Dec. 14. My mistake.

However, for an electional chart, you would probably want to compare it with your natal chart, as basically what you have is a chart for a particular moment in time. If your hearing gets delayed till 10:30, for example, the house cusps will change.

The 7th house indicates litigation and open enemies (the plaintiff,) the 9th house indicates the law as a body of knowledge, and the 10th house indicates authority figures such as the judge, irrespective of whether it is a horary or electional chart.

I would suggest two things: (1) take some time to compare the electional chart with your natal chart. (2) Ask a proper horary question about the likely outcome of the case, with a separate chart dated to the moment of your question.

I really haven't dealt with anaretic degrees. Astrology can drive you crazy if you feed into it as a sophisticated form of superstition. Far better at this point would be to consult with your lawyer, understand your legal grounds, and focus on what is best for your child/ren.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Astralrabbit, is this an electional chart or a horary chart? A horary chart goes by the moment of the question. This is how I read it (apparently mistakenly,) but now I realize from the date that it must be for a court appearance on Dec. 14. My mistake.

However, for an electional chart, you would probably want to compare it with your natal chart, as basically what you have is a chart for a particular moment in time. If your hearing gets delayed till 10:30, for example, the house cusps will change.

The 7th house indicates litigation and open enemies (the plaintiff,) the 9th house indicates the law as a body of knowledge, and the 10th house indicates authority figures such as the judge, irrespective of whether it is a horary or electional chart.

I would suggest two things: (1) take some time to compare the electional chart with your natal chart. (2) Ask a proper horary question about the likely outcome of the case, with a separate chart dated to the moment of your question.

I really haven't dealt with anaretic degrees. Astrology can drive you crazy if you feed into it as a sophisticated form of superstition. Far better at this point would be to consult with your lawyer, understand your legal grounds, and focus on what is best for your child/ren.

Thank you for clarifying Waybread. I will do that. Saturn will be on my Mid-heaven and Mercury (which rules the 5th and the 8th) and mars on my Ascendant. Sigh, yep. Nice... Thank you again.

waybread

You bet. Sorry for my early misreading.

But please keep in mind that disempowering interpretations of horoscopes are only destiny if we buy into them and let them become self-fulfilling prophecies. Empowering interpretations work similarly, except that we can strategically use various placements to create more desirable outcomes.

I personally don't believe that chunks of rock and gas hurtling through space somehow control what happens in a particular court hearing. Rather, we holistically share with planets our inner sky, wherein we make choices consistent with our astrological interpretations.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Here is a chart for when the motion was filed by the plaintiff with the court according to the courts stamp.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_122_motion_filed_for_court_hr.60935.42046.jpg
    astro_2gw_122_motion_filed_for_court_hr.60935.42046.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

waybread

Good-- so now you have two charts to work with. I am not sure why you deleted the outer planets in your second chart, as they give additional information. If you've got enough astrology background to do this, you can compare them. May we assume that the plaintiff is the child/ren's mother? Probably she is symbolized by the moon. Children are a 5th house matter. See what is happening with the sign ruler: moon in the filing chart; and Mercury in the court date chart. Litigation and open enemies are a 7th house matter, and so on.

What sorts of movement, if any, do you see taking place between the filing date and the court date?

Then how do these charts compare in synastry or a composite chart with your chart? In your chart, the sun gives the core identity; and it is one significator of the father (you) in a day chart, which both of these are.

In custody matters, the judge must (by law) consider what is in the child's best interests, so see how that plays out in the charts and for you personally.

I don't know whether or not you have (or think you can afford) a lawyer, but it is not advisable, if not, for you to do this without one. Some law firms do pro bono work; and there may be a Legal Aid Society near where you live.

Unless dad is some type of abusive monster (which you are not) or a serious addict, children need a good relationship with him for their own best emotional development.

You might also post a simple horary question, something not-to-vague yet a single-issue question, such as "Will I retain (or lose) my current child custody arrangement?"

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Waybread thank you for your wisdom, I have not had much time over the past few days to respond, however will do so when a moment's breath shall afford me the opportunity to do so~
Rabbit

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Waybread thank you for your wisdom, I have not had much time over the past few days to respond, however will do so when a moment's breath shall afford me the opportunity to do so~
Rabbit

So, I have had a moment to come back to this thread here and am posting my ex-wife's chart and my children's charts, so that maybe that I could get some feedback. It is a very emotional situation for me for I have only had 20 minutes of time that I was able to spend with my sons since I came back home at the end of April. I would very much appreciate any feedback concerning this event. Thank you all in advance.

Attachments

• TQNatal2.jpg
    TQNatal2.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Zeke3Natal.jpg
    Zeke3Natal.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 24
  • j3Natalchart.jpg
    j3Natalchart.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Dae3Natal.jpg
    Dae3Natal.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

waybread

This won't affect the outcome of the court case, but your ex's sun square Pluto-Saturn suggests that she lives with an internal power-struggle dynamic, or zero-sum game; in which her loss is someone else's gain, and vice-versa. If she sees you as winning something, she will see herself as necessarily losing; so see if there is a way around this dynamic. I don't know how open she would be to win-win solutions. At the same time, her moon-Neptune can make her highly idealistic. I suspect she often let you know that you neglected to meet her ideals. But nobody could.

Z. looks like a real handful, with moon Pluto suggesting that he will experience Mom as being controlling. With the Uranus square, he may rebel. Neptune square sun means it would be helpful for you to do all you can to boost his self-esteem.

Jes probably gets along much better with Mom. However, with Saturn in the first square sun and the sun as the tip of a kite suggest that his big need in life is to develop self-confidence and a strong sense of his own identity.

With a broad Uranus square sun D. also looks to have a rebellious streak. He seems the most mellow of the three, in the sense that his chart lacks a lot of hard angles.

All three boys have hard Venus-Pluto aspects. Something to watch out for.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
I just wanted to post an update related to the original event chart.
I was able to retain a lawyer and he happened to have a case that same day in Superior court, so the hearing was continued and will be heard by a different judge. :smile: The Ex and her attorney were not very happy about this. Still haven't been allowed to see the children though.