Planets in 4th, 8th, 12th

asteroid

Thsese are the water houses and they are related to the subconscious.
Any placements here can give to an idividual unic phychic charismas such as intuition, healing abilities, telepathy etc.
This is a thread for research.
Any member with planets in these houses that has experienced such abilities no matter how strong, could post something to enlighten as.

It would be usefull for all of us.

Moreover it would be very educational, members with different placements who have special abilities too , to post us their charts and help us to come to new conclusions!!!

[ We all know that this houses are also related to states of suffering or traumatic experiences during one's lifetime. I don't want to give to this thread a negative or unpleasant note but many people are worried whether those placements could bring to their lifes further dramas and trageties or not. I want from all of you to encurage other people with same placements and give them a reason why they shouldn't be afraid of these houses!!!]

Thank u

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

I think I posted about my experiences before. But can mention some again:)

I have Neptune in 8th and NN in 12th. Mercury/pluto in scorpio.

Met my stepdad in a dream some months after his death and he gave me a message about the near future which turned out to be true.

Sometimes strange mind reading experiences, knowing names of strangers without really knowing.

Getting answers on tests when trying to mind read. It worked the times I actually tried:D

Astral travels that feels very conscious and almost disturbing.

And as mentioned knowing the sex of siblings unborn children and elements of the birth.

Before I got together with my 2 last boyfriends (longterm ones) I knew they were coming through dreams. Also a strong feeling that they were coming soon, and they did.

asteroid

Perfect!!!

Some common experiences could be ;

-Feeling the real intentions of others
-Feeling the pain of others
-Feeling the vibration of a place
-Healing through wordsor hands
-Controling your dreams
-Watching dreams that come true
-Watching dreams that had offered you some kind of guidance
-Knowing what happen to people who are far away
-Having strange connection with people you firstly meet
-Taking messagies about your life from people you haven't met before
-Having strange connection with animals ( imagine a wild animal being friendly to you)

There are some more, stronger but i don't want to mention them at the moment cause they might be missleading....:tongue:

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

I recognize some of the other ones too! Interesting:)

I tend to dream the exact same dream of my close friends, and the times Ive told them about it they say they had the same one the same night:p Usually friends I live with, but also ones that I didnt live with but where close friends.

The list is long. But maybe someone elsa can tell other stories;)

asteroid

My placements ; :uranus::neptune: in 4th :sagittarius: , :moon:in 8th :aries:, :venus: in 12th :leo: plus mars , jupiter in scorpio

i see in my dreams what will happen to my people,
i always feel the aura of people and places,
i feel others pain or evil intentions in my veins
i melt physical and mental pain of those i love
i can control most of my dreams by choosing my next step in the dream
and some more

Last edited:

piscesnurse

i have sun venus and mercury and part of fortune in the 12 house of pisces

saturn and mars in cancer in the fourth

i have always just known things~ i use my initution in my career of nursing
i have been able to see auras and energy around things and people since i was four ~i can walk into a room and just feel stuff
i do reiki and i have done hospice i am drawn to astrology and anything with spiritual development and i have no fear of the unknown

asteroid

i have sun venus and mercury and part of fortune in the 12 house of pisces

saturn and mars in cancer in the fourth

i have always just known things~ i use my initution in my career of nursing
i have been able to see auras and energy around things and people since i was four ~i can walk into a room and just feel stuff
i do reiki and i have done hospice i am drawn to astrology and anything with spiritual development and i have no fear of the unknown

What a great job for a pisces individual!!! You direct the neptune energy to the right way!!! We all know how illusive neptune can be!!!
Tell us more about auras!! Do you keep seeing them??

Once i met a strange guy a little bit mental, that stoped in frond of me in the middle of the street saying that i had the most bright and well-shaped colours around my head that he had never seen before. I guess he could see auras too??

I cannot see auras, i only feel them:sideways:

Prisma

Hi again, asteroid :)

To quote myself ;):
I have mars in 8th and venus 12. They are in trine. Moon is sextile mars and oposed venus.

The 8th, 12 ant 4th houses are ruled by fire (Aries, Leo an Sag.).
In water: the 3rd house, but with a Neptune in Sagitarius. Sun and Mercury-11th. In Piscis-only the part of fortune- but this part of fortune is in fire (Aries). Mercury/Neptune/Part of Fortune-in trine.

.... I have north node and lilith in 4th.
Now lets, see:
Some common experiences could be ;

-Feeling the real intentions of others
Sometimes
-Feeling the pain of others
check
-Feeling the vibration of a place
It has happened at least twice... And regreted not trusting myself
(one was the first ob/gyn I went when discovered I was pregnant... guy and secretary both ended been ... not what I expected from profesionals.

-Healing through words or hands

words maybe, hands... no.
-Controling your dreams

This one is a YES, indeed. Even in nightmares, most of the time I can control them, so sometimes I like them even more than normal dreams, because it feel like a win, because I was brave and smart enough to overcome the fear.

-Watching dreams that come true

Yes, I had a couple of them.
Example:
Once, as a teenager, I dreamt about a silver rectangle, and there were other dark rectangles, which I was puting inside the silver rectangle, leaving a rectangular small space between them.

I recognized this image later, while helping my parents on their (then) new bazzar, and I was arranging the boxes of the watches for sale inside the glass display cabinet.

-Watching dreams that had offered you some kind of guidance
sometimes
-Knowing what happen to people who are far away
no
-Having strange connection with people you firstly meet
Not so much. Only my husband. The first time I heard his voice (I was in another room) was like someone had called me.

-Taking messages about your life from people you haven't met before

This has happened with a older woman, but I think she is REALLY PSYCHIC.

-Having strange connection with animals ( imagine a wild animal being friendly to you)
no

Last edited:

asteroid

Are we taking asteroids and such into consideration?

.[/QUOTE]

Yes asteroids could cound too. Not so strong but they do work!!

vanila

I have Moon(conjunct)Pluto, Saturn in Scorpio...also Venus, Pallas in 4th house, Pars Fortuna, Juno in 8th and Neptune in 12th house.....
I have some glimmers but not so often...but I think everyone has these abilities and I think people need to calm down to leave their ego motivation...if we turn inward and search for the sparkle ....we will find what we need and will become aware of our powers and capacity...
I think the fire signs have good intuition too...my mother has a grand trine 2 planets Mercury/Sun Aries; Moon/Saturn Sag....and Uranus in the late degrees Cancer...MC in Pisces....so she can tell the future or to tell you what is happening by looking at the cup with coffee sludge(I don't know how to say it in English)....and she is very good...

tee_jay66

I have sun, mercury, venus and jupiter all in the 8th, and my intuition and senses are very strong. I always sense someone's mood when I speak with them and I can sense an atmosphere when I walk into a room. I always know what someone is thinking even when they contradict those thoughts to me.

Im also very aware of trees and their energy and have a close bond with animals x

Niplan

Banned
well, according to everything i've read, Ill die a peaceful death at an old age, OR ill kill my self early somehow by putting my self in harm.. And somehow women will be my downfall.

Ive got sun, jupiter, mercury venus stellium in the 8th.

asteroid

I have Moon(conjunct)Pluto, Saturn in Scorpio...also Venus, Pallas in 4th house, Pars Fortuna, Juno in 8th and Neptune in 12th house.....
I have some glimmers but not so often...but I think everyone has these abilities and I think people need to calm down to leave their ego motivation...if we turn inward and search for the sparkle ....we will find what we need and will become aware of our powers and capacity...

Yes , i agree with u but some people are totally stuck on the ground. Those kind of energies are so refined that can be easilly ignored by most people.

Mariew

hey,

I have saturn and neptune conjunct and pars fortuna in capricorn in the twelfth house
and Moon and lillith conjunct in libra, eighth house, There's nothing in my 4th house. I think i am sort of empathic and i can transfer energy with my hands, nothing strange here :lol:

Vagabondgirl

Are all "psychic" people empaths? Or mediums? Whats the difference in the chart for example? What is typical medium, empath etc....

MTTY05

I've got Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Mars in the 8th. Uranus, and Neptune in the 12th. No psychic experiences for me, but my 8th house stellium is intercepted, so maybe that has something to do with it. Sometimes I can pick up on other people's vibes, but I think that's something everyone can do.

More than anything though, I think Neptune in the 12th makes me a very musical and artistic soul.

julia

Asteroid, this is an interesting topic.
I would like to share my experiences about my dreams. I often have dreams that come true. I can see many things/facts/persons at my dreams and the following day or days I can see them in person. I am sure about my dreams because I was always right. I have also a strong feeling about my friends and persons who are close to me. I can feel them. Additionally, Ι have a strong intuition about some facts.
I have a T-square with mercury(pisces/12th house), neptune(APEX sag/9th house) and saturn(virgo/6th house). Also Neptune belongs to a Grand Trine.
Asteroid, I would like to ask you how you can control your dreams. I always be curious how I can do this because this will be beneficial for me.

Caro

Asteriod

I have planets in 4th (Sun in aqua conjunct ic, moon and mercury conjunct in pisces, venus in pisces) mars in 12th / apparently I learnt this here ceres is in 8th in gemini but nothing else. I have neptune in scorpio in first house and scorpio is my rising sign.

I would say Im a sensitive. I have increasingly vivid dreams which occasionally come true. Also I have a very accurate perception of people.

Meditation is very powerful and vivid for me.

Currently exploring past lives which I think is a very strong theme of my chart.

I only see the colour of aura with my eyes closed as Im more aware then than when they are open.

I also do healing (qualified in various therapies) this has helped me to protect myself and understand the energies better.

interesting post.

Sistermoon

I have Neptune in the 12th and it's the most aspected planet in my chart. I have kept a dream journal since about 1982-84 or so, remember dreams from when I was 5 or so, and spent several years doing extensive dreamwork. I have also had the experience of being notified by my father of his passing (via the dream state) when I was overseas and no one in my family could get in contact with me.

My husband has a stellium in his 8th and a planet in the 4th and has zero interest in anything remotely supernatural or esoteric.

julia

I have Neptune in the 12th and it's the most aspected planet in my chart. I have kept a dream journal since about 1982-84 or so, remember dreams from when I was 5 or so, and spent several years doing extensive dreamwork. I have also had the experience of being notified by my father of his passing (via the dream state) when I was overseas and no one in my family could get in contact with me.

My husband has a stellium in his 8th and a planet in the 4th and has zero interest in anything remotely supernatural or esoteric.

Was the dream journal helpful to you? Because I rarely write down my dreams.