"hard to find a job" aspects and transits

virgo18

I am wondering what would make someone having a hard time finding a nice job, or any job.
Sometimes you see everyone around getting interviews and contracts without much effort while you feel that you are making extra effort searching for something, sending emails, and phone calls, and you aren't getting any answer.

I am thinking about some possibilities.

- The 10th ruler afflicted natally
- Outer Planets transiting the 2nd (money)
- 6th house ruler in detriment, fall

What aspects will make a hard time to find job, and what aspects can denial a job "temporally"?

Last edited:

Pluto2909

"- The 10th ruler afflicted natally" Sure ! Like my natal moon afflicted in the midheaven...
What makes (or represents) difficulties is also most of the times linked to Saturn which includes delays and obstacles. The "hard" transits can be stressfull of course.
Uranus can also be destabilizing with frequent changes, unstability.
Most of all, the lack of luck is the biggest problem. So, if Jupiter is not helping a little bit to create opportunities and to allow Saturn to stabilize a situation, it can be hard... But surely, in a spiritual level, everyone has to understand Saturn before counting on Jupiter. Actually, everyone can see that some have more luck than others so Saturn can be meaningless for them...:joyful:

virgo18

"- The 10th ruler afflicted natally" Sure ! Like my natal moon afflicted in the midheaven...
What makes (or represents) difficulties is also most of the times linked to Saturn which includes delays and obstacles. The "hard" transits can be stressfull of course.
Uranus can also be destabilizing with frequent changes, unstability.
Most of all, the lack of luck is the biggest problem. So, if Jupiter is not helping a little bit to create opportunities and to allow Saturn to stabilize a situation, it can be hard... But surely, in a spiritual level, everyone has to understand Saturn before counting on Jupiter. Actually, everyone can see that some have more luck than others so Saturn can be meaningless for them...:joyful:

my 10th ruler (Mercury in Libra) is involved T Square with Saturn, Uranus, Jupiter and Neptune.

My Saturn is in my 2nd of money. It is in Capricorn so it helps that it is dignified, but despite that it delays lots of things regarding to 10th house and its own 2nd. That's money and work.

My Jupiter is in Cancer that's good but opposed by Saturn.

Transiting Saturn just hit all my personal planets... I am only waiting for its complete return, but that will happen when I am 29.

I think I will have to make an extra effort to achieve what I want at this stage of my life.

Lorenzo p

Wow . I love this site already . People are taking questions right out of my head ...:alien:

Saturn Scorpio 24°12'58 in house 10 direct2nd House Pisces 9°01'566th House Cancer 1°18'18Uranus Sagittarius 14°23'32 in house 11
What do you think about this?

sworm09

I am wondering what would make someone having a hard time finding a nice job, or any job.
Sometimes you see everyone around getting interviews and contracts without much effort while you feel that you are making extra effort searching for something, sending emails, and phone calls, and you aren't getting any answer.

I am thinking about some possibilities.

- The 10th ruler afflicted natally
- Outer Planets transiting the 2nd (money)
- 6th house ruler in detriment, fall

What aspects will make a hard time to find job, and what aspects can denial a job "temporally"?

Natally, 10th house ruler afflicted or out of essential dignity. Peregrine 10th house rulers are really hard. Saturn afflicting the 10th house or maybe the 2nd.