Transiting Venus conjunct Natal Venus ? Time for love ?

Alitta the Archer

I was checking my Transits calender for this year when I realized that I'm going to have my Venus Return on the 15th of this upcoming October.
I've attached my transits chart and I'm hoping if you guys could help me determine if romantic encounters are possible during these transits.
Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• October Transits.jpg
    October Transits.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 27

poyi

Premium Member
Venus return doesn't ALWAYS meaning new romance.

1. Venus return happens regularly, roughly every year. So you can't be having new relationship just because of that.

2. Venus return represents the period of Venus related matter money, of course do including love life but not always meaning a new relationship, it could be just condition of the current one.

3. To trigger a new relationship to happen, you must look at your natal, sign of the 5th and 7th house, rulers of these houses

4. Any transits of planets, eclipse, touching at the ruler or the cups of the house in your natal chart?

5. Then in the solar return anything interesting in the 5th and 7th house, again, anything Nodes, Vertex, planets touching the houses/cups and their rulers?

6. Based on your natal condition if you have YES in Venus return, solar return, then you can move on to browse through the lunar returns to see which month will trigger the meeting of this person or when will this relationship be activated.

7. A relationship that will lead to marriage, or at least a solid long term relationship WILL definitely show in your progression chart, with indicators reflecting on activities in 5th and 7th houses for years to come.

8. For solar, lunar and Venus return, ALWAYS draw a midpoint chart as well. You will be surprised what you find through midpoints you don't obviously see.

Last edited: