Crazy Yearning

Jicky

Can astrology be used to get the best potential out of a sticky situation, I hope?

Attached are synastry and composite relationship charts for someone I'm wildly attracted to. I can tell he's very drawn to me as well.

Unfortunately, pursuing a partnership with this person would cause utter chaos.

There is no way I can just cut and run: We're in each other's lives for the long haul. And I have a strong feeling, we aren't supposed to run away from each other anyway. There's a lot of real love and understanding here, not just sexual desire.

I'm a big believer in sublimation: Does the composite or the synastry reveal what we're supposed to be directing all this incredible energy toward?

Attachments

• Composite.jpg
    Composite.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Synastry.jpg
    Synastry.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 25

Rageypoo

Venus square uranus; run away.

neptune in 1st and 12th with scoprio AC/DC; run away.

Mars conj NN and opposing pluto; RUN AWAY.

Basically, whoever is on the outside of that chart will leave.

Last edited:

Jicky

I'm the outside chart. And I guess I already ran since I'm reluctant to pursue a Relationship-with-a-capital-R with him due to the chaos it would create. :)

But like I said - there is no actual escape. We are bound through other relationships that aren't going to go away.

I take your point about the venus/uranus square and mars conj NN opp pluto (I am the Pluto/NN person and my own intensity scares the hell out of me!), but you misread the neptune placement.

His neptune's not in my 12th house. It's conjunct my Scorp Desc. My neptune is conjunct his Scorp Asc.. Since Neptune is so slow moving, I look on house placement as more a life challenge than a personal aspect. We have to be aware of our tendency to be dependent/deluded in those areas, and figure out how to use those energies for compassion/spiritual growth.

And moving over to the Taurus side of our mutual Asc/Desc Axis, you find both our Venuses - which is why it is so heartbreaking not to pursue this as romantic attachment. Who doesn't love to love and be loved?

What is in my 12th house is my own Saturn and Chiron. His Venus conjoins both Saturn and my Ascendant. His Sun and Mercury conjoin Chiron. He also has Jupiter in my 12th. - He always seems to catch me when I fall, says and does the right things to soothe the pain and avert the tailspin.

I have no idea how he experiences the placement. It's not something we've ever discussed, just something I'm eternally thankful for and pray I am not a drain on him.

Rageypoo

I'm the outside chart. And I guess I already ran since I'm reluctant to pursue a Relationship-with-a-capital-R with him due to the chaos it would create. :)

But like I said - there is no actual escape. We are bound through other relationships that aren't going to go away.

I take your point about the venus/uranus square and mars conj NN opp pluto (I am the Pluto/NN person and my own intensity scares the hell out of me!), but you misread the neptune placement.

His neptune's not in my 12th house. It's conjunct my Scorp Desc. My neptune is conjunct his Scorp Asc.. Since Neptune is so slow moving, I look on house placement as more a life challenge than a personal aspect. We have to be aware of our tendency to be dependent/deluded in those areas, and figure out how to use those energies for compassion/spiritual growth.

And moving over to the Taurus side of our mutual Asc/Desc Axis, you find both our Venuses - which is why it is so heartbreaking not to pursue this as romantic attachment. Who doesn't love to love and be loved?

What is in my 12th house is my own Saturn and Chiron. His Venus conjoins both Saturn and my Ascendant. His Sun and Mercury conjoin Chiron. He also has Jupiter in my 12th. - He always seems to catch me when I fall, says and does the right things to soothe the pain and avert the tailspin.

I have no idea how he experiences the placement. It's not something we've ever discussed, just something I'm eternally thankful for and pray I am not a drain on him.

No, his neptune is in 12th, and your neptune is in his 1st. It's great for romance but you wont have a real idea of who he is.

Neptune in your 6th wont be healthy for you, stay away from any substances wile around him. Neptune is a tricky planet, there's placements where neptune does great depending on the aspects, but any time mercury or the sun is involved, I always see major confusion/ideal in the native (and both of you have it)

Last edited: