astro_male.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 24

Zora

Account Closed
I had a relation to a Gemini man.

What do you say?

Hi out there,

are you really sure that it is over ?

You had a big transformation sextile from transiting pluto on your relationship ruler saturn. But his relationship ruler jupiter is still squared by transiting uranus till next year and he doesn't yet feel a cut off - still tries to fight I would suppose.

Jupiter ruling his 8th house can be of fanatic faith in believing something and if he is convinced about that you are the one for him - there will be still some more action from his side bothering you in the moment- I would assume.

He doesn't yet feel like it is over and with his mercury as his AC ruler coming along with his pluto trine - opposing neptune in 7th - he might be able of a limitless disrespecting boundaries of a counterpart and what he calls as partner - if he is personally convinced about something - mercury also 5th house - own ego house and house of love and romance.

Hi out there,

are you really sure that it is over ?

You had a big transformation sextile from transiting pluto on your relationship ruler saturn. But his relationship ruler jupiter is still squared by transiting uranus till next year and he doesn't yet feel a cut off - still tries to fight I would suppose.

Jupiter ruling his 8th house can be of fanatic faith in believing something and if he is convinced about that you are the one for him - there will be still some more action from his side bothering you in the moment- I would assume.

He doesn't yet feel like it is over and with his mercury as his AC ruler coming along with his pluto trine - opposing neptune in 7th - he might be able of a limitless disrespecting boundaries of a counterpart and what he calls as partner - if he is personally convinced about something - mercury also 5th house - own ego house and house of love and romance.

Hello there!

You are totally right!
I wanted to avoid explaining what is happening between us in the opening thread because maybe there will be some prejustice if people know what´s going on. But you seem good enough to check it without pre-info.

BUT - it is all true what you are saying!

:alien:

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Hello there!

You are totally right!
I wanted to avoid explaining what is happening between us in the opening thread because maybe there will be some prejustice if people know what´s going on. But you seem good enough to check it without pre-info.

BUT - it is all true what you are saying!

:alien:

Transiting uranus square on his jupiter as ruler of 7th and 8th will hold on until april 8th, 2020 - still some time to go.:alien:

Transiting uranus square on his jupiter as ruler of 7th and 8th will hold on until april 8th, 2020 - still some time to go.:alien:

Uff yes, it is in my hands to stop it.
No contact. But somehow it is very hard to let go.
But he is to self - centered. Lazy kind of. Stucked in troubles, like no job, drinking etc. he said he stoped bc of me.
but i am gone, it´s too late.
now i got a thousands of messages. he wrote to my mum and best freidn that he loves me. that i can´t believe that my love is over.

from my side - i have the feeling he is sucking my energy.
i am an artist, and he always was too obsessive to really let me do my things.

toxic kind of feeling.
after the relation to him everything went down for me.

i feel disonnected to my socail contacts... as if he poisened my life

Zora

Account Closed
i am an artist, and he always was too obsessive to really let me do my things.
toxic kind of feeling.
after the relation to him everything went down for me.
i feel disonnected to my socail contacts... as if he poisened my life

In fact this kinda fits with his jupiter inconjuncting your neptune as ruler of your lifepath in 6th house - work and health.

In fact this kinda fits with his jupiter inconjuncting your neptune as ruler of your lifepath in 6th house - work and health.

Yes, very exhausting :sleeping:
I think the only good constellation we have is both venus in taurus?
that´s the reason why this crazy thing lasted for 1 and a half year.

i also had the feeling i can´t get close to him.
In general cancer and gemini are two different kind of people. the thinker and the feeler. but i am also intellectual too with mercury in 1st house.
moon in libra. but i have the sun in 12 and his in 1st also two worlds...
i think the cold thing from his side is his moon in virgo too?
all in all...
this is not my man. but still there is a need to discuss things. we discuss so much (email).. unbelievable

Zora

Account Closed
I think the only good constellation we have is both venus in taurus?
that´s the reason why this crazy thing lasted for 1 and a half year.
Yes venus venus conj in connection with moonnode looks fated and his mars chiron conjunct in semisextile with his sun all on your mars doesn't look as easy for you to maintain your personal enforcement for your own goals.

Yes venus venus conj in connection with moonnode looks fated and his mars chiron conjunct in semisextile with his sun all on your mars doesn't look as easy for you to maintain your personal enforcement for your own goals.

True that. I had a really succesfull time were i did and realized everything i wanted. i am an artist, and i just created everything what was in my mind. since i had family struggles and that guy, my energy is low. and everything goes so slow.
i feel like a snail sometimes.
we had very terrible fight. i mean terrible that the police had to come.
he also doesn´t work, just lived from social money. and when he was out of money he asked me for it, this was very abusive. but he never commited it. he said we shared everything. asking me for money is not sharing in my opinion.
there is something in his 2nd house and money... i guess somone told me that it´s in our chart - the money thing.

Zora

Account Closed
he also doesn´t work, just lived from social money. and when he was out of money he asked me for it, this was very abusive. but he never commited it. he said we shared everything. asking me for money is not sharing in my opinion.

there is something in his 2nd house and money... i guess somone told me that it´s in our chart - the money thing.

work in his chart is under ruler venus and with intercepted scorpio in - pluto is co-ruler of his work house and is in inconjunct with his venus in 12th house - also income from social systems and from welfare.

Mercury rules his 2nd house - money flow and financial income and mercury is in trine with pluto but also in inconjunct with his uranus in intercepted scorpio in 6th house as ruler of his career house 10th house.

With his scorpio uranus in semisextile with his neptune in 7th house he might feel uninhibited to ask and expect money from a partner as the easiest way.

And he was successful in this- at your end - I assume ?

yes, i gave him a lot of money. i mean i am really not rich as an artist.
but it was no problem for him to ask for money. he doesn´t feel responsible for asking me, and demending money. bc we "shared everything" he said.
also i felt like a social worker. went to shop food, and his drink and his smoke.
like in a prison.
now when i am gone, he pretended to change, he stopped drinking etc. only bc of me.
but i am were i am. save at my place ( i was always at his place when we were together. and he doesnt let me go home to do my stuff).
many people asked me what MY problem is, to stay with that guy.
but he is very talented in make himself believe others that he is a good guy.
Also as a cancer i have kind of a mother theresa syndrom.
but it is nothing then feed my ego. co-dependency.
i learned that too.

when he saw that i stay strict with my decision, he called me an egomaniac.
even if i try to tell him that i am only self - caring. and dont want to stay in that toxicity enymore

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed

Your empathic libra moon in your 4th house rules your 2nd house financial income and is aspected by his sun, his jupiter, his saturn, his moonnode and his chiron - a small army against you - you had to resist.

Your empathic libra moon in your 4th house rules your 2nd house financial income and is aspected by his sun, his jupiter, his saturn, his moonnode and his chiron - a small army against you - you had to resist.

true that, i also had to struggle with the death of my father 2 years ago, which made me vulnerable. i was confused, angry. i projected the anger on him. and also his behaviour never helped me to heal the pain. but he learned me also certain things. this relation was not unecessary. i just wished i could be with my father in hospital. but it was very fast when he passed away. since my mum was also sick (psychotic) and i had to decide to be with my mum or with him (they are divorced and live in different citys) my fathers actual wife was with him though. but i regret so much that i wasn´t with him. and after his death i met that guy. so i was very weak at this moment in my life, which give him the chance to push my buttons even more. and hit me even harder

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
true that, i also had to struggle with the death of my father 2 years ago, which made me vulnerable. i was confused, angry. i projected the anger on him. and also his behaviour never helped me to heal the pain. but he learned me also certain things. this relation was not unecessary. i just wished i could be with my father in hospital. but it was very fast when he passed away. since my mum was also sick (psychotic) and i had to decide to be with my mum or with him (they are divorced and live in different citys) my fathers actual wife was with him though. but i regret so much that i wasn´t with him. and after his death i met that guy. so i was very weak at this moment in my life, which give him the chance to push my buttons even more. and hit me even harder

Oh - you have my compassion and comprehension - sometimes life can pull the strings in a very special way bringing people together.

Oh - you have my compassion and comprehension - sometimes life can pull the strings in a very special way bringing people together.

Bless you. After 2 years it is much better.
And slowly but with success i get rid of this man.
Even if he invites me for x-mass dinner.
He is still polite somehow. And it just makes me angry and passive aggressive. Which returns to me. I poison myself now.
He is not doing enything wrong, just sweet words, and acting nice and normal.
He went from suffering and kinda stalking me (made ma angry) to - you are always welcome to my home and i would love to see you.
uff...

Hello there,

I just wanted to tell you - it was not the end of the relationship

We´ve been together again from end of december 2019 until the end of march (around 25th) 2020.

i had to stop it, since nothing had changed - so finally it is over!

You where right with 8th of april - it was around that time when he stopped contacting me.

So it was really true what you saw in his chart.

Greetings

Last edited: