Can you guess my rising sign?

renaen591

renae.doe.9

I'm interested to see how people would guess my rising sign based on a photo. I'm happy to guess yours in return if you attach a photo as well.
Thought this could be fun

renae pic.jpg

Last edited:

renaen591

Libra (or Pisces since I see you are using a light). Also, what you think about (or do) first thing in the morning (as you rise), is a good indicator.

In the mornings, I hate being rushed. I do some yoga and think about my dreams. I love being cuddled and back rubbed in the morning.

What's your morning like?

renaen591

Static photo too hard. Video would be better :)

(Cuz big part of it are the gestures)

Oh, I don't have a video, sorry... But I tend to use my hands alot, I've got a gemini moon as well. I can take longish breaks when I talk while figuring out what it is I want to say.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
In the mornings, I hate being rushed. I do some yoga and think about my dreams. I love being cuddled and back rubbed in the morning.

What's your morning like?

Haha, that was a insightful question to ask. Why didn't I think of that? :tongue:

TAURUS

Plus u're pretty so the Venusian energy applies.

And the medium to big nose. It needs to be a conflicting ascendant to ur Virgo Sun otherwise your features would be delicate and pointy.

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Was about to question the previous Sag guess but now I noticed the high forehead. And that sign would conflict with the Virgo Sun look a great deal too.

Last edited:

renaen591

Clue: my ascendant makes me feel like I have to be smiley and happy go lucky and easy going, which conflicts with my sun, so I often spend alot of isolated time to recover after spend g alot of time with people

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Clue: my ascendant makes me feel like I have to be smiley and happy go lucky and easy going, which conflicts with my sun, so I often spend alot of isolated time to recover after spend g alot of time with people

SAG!!!

But Lykan wins.

Oh but Jupiter has to be in an Venusian sign...like Libra, or it aspects Venus. Because you are very pretty. That's why everyone guessed something feminine.

Lykanized

Gemini rising? Might make sense if that's your moon sign

Care to guess mine?
One's upside down, but I'm too lazy to change it

Attachments

• FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6777(1).jpg
    IMG_6777(1).jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 20181111_074832.jpg
    20181111_074832.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 31

Lykanized

SAG!!!

But Lykan wins.

Oh but Jupiter has to be in an Venusian sign...like Libra, or it aspects Venus. Because you are very pretty. That's why everyone guessed something feminine.
I was assuming as people guessed she'd tell us if we were correct or not, but maybe I'm wrong :alien:

Lykanized

I could feel something jovial about your presence which is why I thought Sag at first. Pisces secondarily since it's also ruled by Jupiter but Neptune has that dreaminess. Something positive, something that makes you feel good